Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 16, 2020 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, I kinda like the gangster style duo performance.

Hyoudou also took that hit to the face like a man. Hell, the audience gave these performers a standing ovation so that's what matters.

Mod edit: Fixed episode number.
DeadlyRavenNov 16, 2020 8:50 AM
Nov 16, 2020 8:28 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Banri's portrait at the beginning was interesting, lot of violence in his life...
Their representation was really good to be honest, and wow Banri even punched Juuza on the scene.
I guess Taichi is going to do sewing now xD I'm still a bit afraid of that God theater vs Mankai
Nov 16, 2020 8:55 AM

Jul 2017
The Autumn Troupe easily is a group of hooligans of different kinds, but just like Spring & Summer Troupe's weaknesses, those are turned into challenges of strength.

But man, the God Troupe sure is intimidating even till the end, and Juuza and Banri being the protectors of Taichi (and later) Tasuzu to close their fearful chapter.

Onto the showcase performance, and it's as flashy as it comes. Not the best of the 3 Troupes, but it's fine and though feeling stiff at times. Sakyo's ad-libbing skills are just as impressive as Banri's punch to Juuza.

Nevertheless, the usual standing ovation to show how far Mankai Company has come with their different 6-man groups, just because it has to be good to close their chapters and let in the new incoming Troupe.

So, be thankful Winter Troupe, you'd have Taichi as costume designer. And the true face-off between God Troupe and Mankai Company, really wondering if the 4 seasonal Troupes will band together for a spectacular finish. Though merely a theory, that'd be great for a perfect finish.
Nov 16, 2020 9:30 AM

Oct 2020
Yup, those stiff Animation movement is still reducing the enjoyment as usual (especially so this time since Akigumi supposed to be an action-filled team).
But nevertheless, Banri's voice is really good this time, especially near the end of his potrait.
The team protecting their only puppy-like member is so cute XD
A certain person lurking here
Nov 16, 2020 9:51 AM
Sep 2015
A little bit sad that Omi Fushimi gets overlooked, but I get the confirmation that Banri and Juuza talking in the bed every night so...

It'd be nice if we get a full cour for each troupe though.
Nov 16, 2020 10:37 AM

Nov 2019
Akigumi/Autumn Troupe's part is now over after the animated version of their debut~ It would have been a little nicer if the animation was better as this was an action play -_-

Firstly, we get Banri's portrait, which is probably my favourite, his 'SUPPA EAZY MOUDO' (read: super easy mode) life, which I can relate to a little...The funny thing is that his character song is all about this XD

The BanJu scene where they are talking before they sleep was deep and certain parts cracked me up as usual (Juza says that Banri was screaming some idol's name in his sleep...I can't--). It was wholesome as usual.

Hmm Takato Tasuku and
here... Heck even

Funny moment where Citron and Tsuzuru were laughing at how Banri got dragged into Taruchi's gaming habits, even though he just finished his performance. Honestly the gamer duo never fail to crack me up ever!

Time for the final troupe to be formed: Winter Troupe/fuyugumi...The troupe I stan ^^, hyped! Loved hearing Zero Limit...let's see how beautiful this new fuyugumi song (Thawing) is~ I love their voices and how they harmonize!

phantomfandom said:
It'd be nice if we get a full cour for each troupe though.

Yep, that's how I feel, there was lots cut from the game story T.T
tappdancing786Nov 16, 2020 10:43 AM
Nov 16, 2020 4:53 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Okay, so thats it! The end of their, Autumns family, acts. They got performed very nicely with a lot of nice thrilling action packed, and a well suited ad-lib coming from Sakyou, here then there, to closed everything with a great impact coming from the audience.

The first part of Banri's solo portrait finished what they has been done previously, and concluded their characterization, together with Taichi final decision toward God's Troupe that somehow launched a challenge to them, right at the next season troupe. Well! The little celebration with the previous Troupe was nicely done too. Everyone looked so happily ever after.

But come on, its not over boys! God Troupe was ready for the incoming season. So better you Director-chan prepared the best members. Because it might become lit for me. Then, yeah, i can't wait for the next episode, even after those ending, about Sakyou confession against Director-chan. Hah! What a little tricky act you had there, debt collector-san! Say no more, and bring those parts already!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 23, 2020 6:32 PM

Jul 2017
well that was a nice conclusion to the Autumn troupe, they finally had their shining moment lol

Overall though....eh, definitely the weakest of the three groups. I did really like the whole portrait stuff and how they had used it to express the things they were too afraid of expressing to each other, but other than that there wasn't really all that much of that sense of unity that you'd end up seeing in the spring/summer troupe's
Dec 10, 2020 5:16 PM

Oct 2016
Banri and Juuza are cute. Not in a ship way, just the way they bicker like an extremely old married couple. My god though, this show is awful. And where is Muku? I refuse to watch Spring because of that cunt Yuki, but maybe the suffering will be worth it. Sakyou always sounds like he's acting even when he's not acting. But technically he always is? Hello fourth wall. Banri's uppercut at the end is exactly what I needed. I mean, it was 15 minutes late, but I'll take it.

Ah a Muku sighting! Disregard my previous rant, 10/10 episode.
Dec 30, 2023 9:36 PM

Dec 2019
I'm still amazed at how fucking cute all the characters in this anime are. I can't help but to fall for 2D guys.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.

More topics from this board

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2020

13 by LunaOtome »»
Jun 26, 9:55 AM

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 12 Discussion

Ringare - Dec 28, 2020

22 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 21, 8:20 AM

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2020

10 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 30, 2023 10:27 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 3 Discussion

Ringare - Oct 26, 2020

9 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:06 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2020

11 by anthi-light »»
Jun 6, 2021 2:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.