Forum Settings
Forums

'Hataraku Saibou!!' Theatrical Episode Additional Cast Announced

New
Jul 4, 2020 3:25 PM

Mar 2017
The official website for David Production's second season of Hataraku Saibou (TV) released a key visual (pictured) and trailer for the second season's upcoming theatrical episode—Hataraku Saibou!!: Saikyou no Teki, Futatabi. Karada no Naka wa "Chou" Oosawagi!—on Saturday. Four new characters were also revealed for the theatrical episode, which premieres on September 5 and will cover events from the fifth volume of the manga. The full-length television anime Hataraku Saibou!! will begin broadcasting in January 2021.

Cast
Lactic Acid Bacteria Kuro: Yuuri Yoshida (Mikakunin de Shinkoukei)
Lactic Acid Bacteria Aka: Rie Takahashi (Kakushigoto (TV))
Lactic Acid Bacteria Panda: Natsumi Fujiwara (Tokyo Ghoul:re)
Lactic Acid Bacteria Buchi: Yurika Kubo (Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou)

Cast members from the first season will reprise their roles for the second season and film, but the staff has undergone some changes. Hirofumi Ogura (Kuroshitsuji II, Gintama episode director) takes over as director, Masaru Kitao (Death Note) is joining as an additional chief animation director, Norihito Ishii (Penguin Highway) is the new CG director, and Tomoyasu Hosoi (Satsuriku no Tenshi assistant art director) is the new art director.

Trailer

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

Source: Comic Natalie
ImperfectBlueJul 4, 2020 3:39 PM
Jul 4, 2020 4:07 PM

Jul 2017
Unexpected but welcome news. But is this another adaptation of the Cancer Arc (like the first Gintama movie being an alternative version of the Benizakura arc, for instance) or a brand-new storyline?
あなたは誰?
Jul 4, 2020 8:17 PM

Mar 2013
And we're getting the corona virus arc when? Soon? Is it now? How about now?
Jul 4, 2020 9:12 PM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
Bruh, I've heard so much good about this anime and wanted to wait to watch it for Season 2 to arrive. It isn't an action anime yet this movie is?? Like a Hitman Reborn-type scenario??? That sounds so hype!!

backdoornight said:
Unexpected but welcome news. But is this another adaptation of the Cancer Arc (like the first Gintama movie being an alternative version of the Benizakura arc, for instance) or a brand-new storyline?

Mangaupdates states that Season 1 ends at Volume 4, so since this movie adapts Volume 5 i'm sure it's entirely new content.
ChartTopper60Jul 5, 2020 2:13 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 2020 5:57 AM
Nov 2019
Jojo Part 6 where?

stone ocean where?

Jul 5, 2020 8:16 AM

Mar 2018
SheasonDuerulo said:
And we're getting the corona virus arc when? Soon? Is it now? How about now?

I was thinking the same thing, when I read the news ^_^
Dec 3, 2022 6:13 AM
Jul 2020
Now is this a separate movie or does he sing the last 2 episodes of the second season?/sorry my English is so bad/

More topics from this board

» Yukihiro Shibutani, Art Director of 'Natsume Yuujinchou', Dies at 63

Vindstot - 9 hours ago

5 by Absurdo_N »»
2 hours ago

» 'Sakamoto Days' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Oct 15

4 by ryzxgum »»
4 hours ago

» Manga 'Servamp' Ends in December 2024

DatRandomDude - Jul 11

4 by LadyMarble »»
7 hours ago

» 'Okinawa de Suki ni Natta Ko ga Hougen Sugite Tsurasugiru' Reveals Supporting Cast, Second Promo

DatRandomDude - 11 hours ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
11 hours ago

» TOHO Acquires GKIDS, Expanding Global Animation Influence

Vindstot - Oct 15

26 by EcchiGodMamster »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.