Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2020 8:36 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well it isn't too long but a colorful performance with colorful outfits. These guys really put their personality into their acting for the Arabian Night themes.

Not too shabby.
Jun 22, 2020 9:54 AM

Jul 2017
Finally time for the Summer Troupe's play of Arabian Nights. Even with Tenma's stuttering, that isn't enough to throw him off his stance and the others kept him in line.

Needless to say, they succeeded in drawing the audience, as to be expected (for plot reasons). But to think for Director Izumi to extend a reaching hard to Tenma's parents as a point to prove his acting caliber, that was low but a necessity.

The closing night for the Summer Troupe, and the Spring Troupe lends a hand to help them. The last spurt to go, and total ad-libbing to finish up the performance.

Not a shabby performance, that's what I can give. A good end to the 1st cour.
Jun 22, 2020 10:01 AM

Aug 2015
Ajajsjsjsksjksj they skipped Misumi family's revelation, but that's ok... I'M CRYING YUKI IS SO PRETTY, THE BGM HIT THE SPOT SO WELL T_T

They changed the part about Tenma's parents, but i think it's so that they won't ruin the audience image of them.. (or cutting off budget, of course.. XD), it still ok.

And finally...

AUTUMN AND WINTER PART CONFIRMED FOR OCTOBER!!!! Looking forward to the action scene~
And heart wrenching aksnsjdnm

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Jun 22, 2020 12:29 PM
Sep 2015
I love how other members use cheering up as a reason for touching Tenma's chest, I want to touch him too!
Jun 22, 2020 6:49 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I think the summer troupe was the best one so far, really heartwarming last episode, i'm looking forward for the two other troupes :)
Jun 24, 2020 9:52 PM

Jul 2017
idk, I actually quite liked this show. Started off kinda poorly, but I really started digging the whole coming together type of thing, even though it was expected was still pretty nice. I didn't even realize how much I was smiling seeing all the members finally come together :P

Looking forward to Autumn and Winter!

A7! Season Spring & Summer/10
Sep 23, 2020 7:54 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Well, their performance surely had a lot of interactive scenes with so much of Adlib in the end. Summer just brought more happiness to the audience, while Spring had so much drama involved. Seriously, i had some smile watching their action, while sometimes its kinda miss the target and became a crispy humour after that. Yeah, i found something missing in their end too. Its like, reaching a peek so fast than suddenly got drop off while everything just over. No attachment at the end, no attachable moments for their succession. Idk with my feeling, maybe i was too extreme to described the whole situations? Well, at least their plot was moving on and progressed well. And my satisfaction, kinda give some bad tastes on my mouth at their finisher.
Oh, well. Sorry, my maximum just ended up on 6/10.
Fall season? I hope its get better.
Thats it for me.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 13, 2020 11:31 PM

Aug 2013
I definitely like the summer troupe more than the spring one. I was more invested in the drama and I like the guys more (≧∀≦) The play was really entertaining too
May 30, 2021 12:44 PM

Feb 2012
Ah well, i went into this one expecting it to be extremely bad but i was surprised as it was slightly above decent.

Summer troupe was definitely better but Spring is not too shabby either.
The final play on the part of summer is alot better tho
In any case, 6/10 for me.

「 To other people, I might not have changed at all, but I feel like I was able to change... 」

Dec 23, 2023 10:19 PM

Dec 2019
I teared up a bit, can't really tell why, but it was a bit of an emotional episode, and the whole play was amazingly carried out, it almost felt real.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.

More topics from this board

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2020

6 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 9:56 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2020

7 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 9:33 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2020

6 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 9:11 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2020

11 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 8:49 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 18, 2020

15 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 8:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.