Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 25, 2020 8:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ooh, an Arabian Nights style performance to feature the main cast. Interesting idea tbh. It's their chance again to show off what they've been prepared for and they've been rehearsing their voices.

More of a buildup episode.

May 25, 2020 9:55 AM

Jul 2017
With the Summer Troupe set up, the gears begin to turn for their acting premise, displayed to Director Tachibana to know their individual levels. And I'd have to say, that was an etude done superbly well on Tenma's side, and not to discount the others, they've already established their stance better than the Spring Troupe.

Of course, with no time to spare, their next premiere performance must be planned...to tradition. With the Summer Troupe specializing in comedy, it's easy roping in the actors, but it's a different work altogether: one in harmony and in spirit.

Kinda impressed on their hardworking spirit to finish things earlier as planned, and an Arabian theme of One Thousand and One Nights, kinda want to know how it goes.

The Yuki and Muku ship is arising somehow, someone who desires achievements, only to have dreams shattered in an instant with physical damage. But the adage of "God closes a door and opens another", really glad that Muku is given a second chance to redeem himself.

Everyone wants to play lead, but NOT everyone is at the same level, and that is where the Summer Troupe's breaking point with perfectionist Tenma draws the line though. Just like with Spring's Sakuya, understanding is vital to see the light, and it's a good thing that Tenma acknowledges it.

Oh well, this journey is getting better and better though. Not the average show I'd see for what's worth.

May 25, 2020 10:03 AM

Aug 2015
Yup, we got a bit of Muku's backstory. And the rest will follow as well~
Kind of sad seeing how Muku is often drawn out of proportion, especially the eyes... But we got to see Tsuzuru sleep-drived scene and of course, the famous scene of Misumi showing off his acting skill for the first time! (Which i hope, at least surprised some anime onlys!)

Alright, time to Susume Pirates you guys... XD

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
May 25, 2020 11:20 AM
Sep 2015
I can't wait for them to sleep together!
May 25, 2020 11:39 PM
May 2020
I thought it was okay, nothing special to me, but that’s probably because I just thing the show itself is only okay.
May 26, 2020 3:36 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So they all need to sleep together ? wtf xD
May 26, 2020 7:56 AM
Apr 2020
The anime is really getting better with the pacing, good good. I loove the conversation between Sakuya and Tenma, I was looking forward to this part so much haha.

Sleeping together pfff xd, Tenma is basing this on Sakuya when the spring troupe all slept together on the stage if anyone is confused lol.
And Misumi’s was great! Sankaku~

Meira_Eve said:

I’m not ready for Susume heeelp xd
May 26, 2020 8:54 AM

Jan 2019
adorable episode
[font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"] aa[/font]

May 26, 2020 9:09 AM

Aug 2015
Seshiru13 said:

Meira_Eve said:

I’m not ready for Susume heeelp xd

Have we ever ready??? Nothing can be done.. we the member of sankacult must get that pirate and bring him home :')

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
May 26, 2020 5:01 PM

Jul 2017
ok damn, didn't expect Misumi to have some nice acting going on. Ngl though kinda interested to see how the summer troupe's play goes on, considering that everyone is taking leader roels

but are they seriously gonna do the exact same sleeping thing again lol
Sep 23, 2020 3:55 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, Muku was the star, while Yuki kinda changed his attitude by getting some chemistry with him. Its nice! Misumi seems being so talented while he was seriously act. It would be good to see his past too.

The first training had some trouble, obviously. Tenma and Sakuya talked together just nice, they were really had their own chemistry. Looks like they were following the same concept to strengthened their relationship in the same way as the Spring Troupe. However, the concept of their performance kinda intrigueing. Everybody became a main character. Surely i am intrigueing to see how well Tenma handled every different personality that happened on that newbie. Were they ended up being the same as Sakuya and his friends?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 23, 2023 8:49 PM

Dec 2019
Aaaah why are they so cute in their school uniforms? I love them.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.

More topics from this board

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2020

9 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 10:19 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2020

6 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 9:56 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2020

7 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 9:33 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2020

6 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 9:11 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 18, 2020

15 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 8:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.