Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 27, 2020 8:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, this show is back although I'm trying to get used to the main cast again. Some of them still have big dreams to reach out to.

I really hope the pacing picks up more. Could we also get some more kendo action? That brief moment of kendo was kinda entertaining.

Apr 27, 2020 9:56 AM

Jul 2017
After 3 FULL months, we're back with Episode 4. Time to see whether production values are better this time around, along with the story.

Itaru quitting the Spring Troupe out of his lesser motivation to act and putting priority on his games, that's his usual self, not for the reason of having theatre acting in his radar. You can't force anyone to be there just for the sake, and Citron's the same for "sounding" foreign.

Because of their impending deadline. And leader Sakuya is taking this well in preparation for their first act, being Romeo and Juliet, yaoi version. The kendo action was the most "action-packed" this episode could get under former Spring Troupe actor Yuuzo.

And yet, Director Izumi takes no precautions to make Sakuya overwork, as much as his zealousness allows and the missing touch of connection between humans. His passion can be seen very initimately, and is his driving force going forward in the troupe's efforts to keep alive. Looking forward to his performance.

Connection, drives the troupe moving together.

The 3 month-wait...felt the same as if I've watched the 1st 3 episodes (and still remember 3 months after). Production value has stayed the same since the 3 months then, but still average. But one thing's for sure, the cast needs to be remembered for who's who again.

Let's move forward without delays, please.

For those interested in the manga though: https://mankaicompany.wordpress.com/2018/04/10/list-of-manga-anthology-translation/ (No spoilers}
KANLen09Apr 28, 2020 2:33 AM
Apr 27, 2020 9:58 AM
Sep 2015
I love the prop builder already! and is that crossdressing dressor?
Apr 27, 2020 10:41 AM
Aug 2018
where can i watch it?
Apr 27, 2020 6:07 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow wtf it's back !!
Apr 27, 2020 10:03 PM

Aug 2015
Yesssss it's back!!!!
And i have to say tho, that mom and dad scene is much more funny than the game.. lol XD
I don't remember Citron is dressing as Izumi at that time, hence the reason the scene is more funny XD

And i know that Tetsuro didn't say anything.. but it's suprising to see him really looks like a block of wood, there. XD

And i'm surprised no one hating on Masumi yet.. XD

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Apr 27, 2020 10:17 PM

Jan 2019
Oh, I never considered the previous OP and ED weren't cheap on purpose, but most likely thanks to Corona. Now that they had more time, they finally added a proper OP and ED.

Meira_Eve said:

I'm gonna be the first then, lol. Seriously though, Masumi is hella annoying, I feel like everyone is too soft with him.

It reminds me of how MC didn't give a fuck how bad Itaru treated her at the end of Episode 2.

Anyway, I think there are only 2 episodes left for Spring Troupe (one half for one troupe and the other half for the other one seems reasonable) so I hope everything closures well. More Sakuya content wouldn't hurt ofc.
Apr 27, 2020 10:23 PM

Aug 2015
RottenOrange said:

Meira_Eve said:

I'm gonna be the first then, lol. Seriously though, Masumi is hella annoying, I feel like everyone is too soft with him.

It reminds me of how MC didn't give a fuck how bad Itaru treated her at the end of Episode 2.

Don't worry, even if you still end up not liking him, you won't hate him as much as right now after his proper development.. XD

At least, that's what i felt too before :'))

And as for Izumi.. i guess that's just how she is...??? XD

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Apr 27, 2020 10:50 PM

Mar 2020
i recently just started this series, so i didn't have to wait long for its return, but needless to say, i'm glad the show is back and i can't wait for what's to come! all the characters seem to be interesting in their own ways, so it makes for a good mixture of stories. hopefully they can all pull this play together.

โโ˜† ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ, ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ โ˜†

๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ...โž

Apr 28, 2020 1:22 AM

Jul 2012
Damn, I really wish I liked Spring troupe more but only two of its members are kind of interesting. It sucks that Sakuya is so damn boring. He's basically the Riku/Otoya genki clone of idols.
Apr 28, 2020 8:48 AM

Feb 2018
The music at the end is really nice with the piano and the flute especially, and I can really feel how pure and genuine Sakuya's enthusiasm is.
~10631498
Apr 28, 2020 9:27 AM

Apr 2020
Damn I missed it
Even if I'm playing a game it's still fun to watch, but Sakuya is kinda boring. He's like typical MC uh
It's my opinion ofc
Apr 28, 2020 3:59 PM

Jul 2017
wow it's finally back. Although given the current situation I feel like it's gonna end up being delayed again :P

and ngl, that last bit with Sakuya telling his story was pretty nice, I'm still glad the otome protag is actually doing something rather than just being there
Apr 28, 2020 7:37 PM

Nov 2019
Can someone please spoil me if Masumi won?
Apr 29, 2020 3:13 AM

Oct 2009
Wow I totally forgot this was scheduled to return this week.....

Having said that - YUKIIIIIIIIIIII :D that start of the episode was abrupt af, but it brought my favourite sassy little sh×t to the screen so hooray for that. :D

Stark700 said:
I really hope the pacing picks up more.

Dude. What. This one episode alone introduced two characters, dealt with three, glimpsed at a fourth, and took what almost felt like a detour towards the actual play they're preparing for. What more do you want in ~20 minutes? You realise the prologue+spring+summer troupe stories make up 79 chapters in the game, right? Last I remember (because for some reason it's gone rn), this season wants to cram that into 12 episodes. If anything, it's already more than fast enough.
Apr 29, 2020 11:53 AM

Feb 2019
It's back and I really liked the act the group did to convince itaru. Citron was funny af as wife.
Apr 29, 2020 12:20 PM

Apr 2010
Oh, god the family scene XD It was so hilarious... but mostly ridiculous.

Well, it is uncommon to see Arab's representation (If someone wondered, Shukran is thanks in Arabic), Though it sounds a bit based on these countries of older times, but than again, no idea which country he's talking about.
In the beginning, I thought he was Indian. It's kinda difficult to tell them apart in anime and his accent is not very clear.

Sep 22, 2020 7:40 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Finally Itarou resolved his problem for not actually attached to the troupe, while Citron, somehow understood his feeling. That designer character, tho. He seems had an interesting personality by guessing the troupe characteristic so perfectly. The practices began again. They finalized their last training and needed to improved the last scenes, due to the lack interest of that ex actor suggestions. However, its just led them into another trouble. Sakuya seems had a lack of endurance by getting a sudden action-packed at their performance. Fortunately, there was a nice director girl that helped him regain his motivations again. I am glad Masumi just fine with that intensed moment. If not, it might led them into another drama.

Well, everything must be so intensed, knewing the deadline nearly reaching them. Lets see how well they survived with that ....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges

More topics from this board

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2020

9 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 10:19 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2020

6 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 9:56 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2020

7 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 9:33 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2020

6 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 9:11 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2020

11 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 8:49 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.