Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 1, 2020 11:18 AM
Oct 2019
I felt that Kumiko did honestly and romantically love Asuka when she confessed at the end of season 2. I know some people didn't see this as a romantic exchange though. The scene between the two of them in this movie seems to show that Kumiko still loves Asuka - at least a little bit. What do you all think?
Mar 1, 2020 5:26 PM
Aug 2019
Kumiko loves so much Asuka that she dated Shuu'ichi for half a year.
Mar 1, 2020 7:14 PM
Mar 2016
Darling12 said:
I felt that Kumiko did honestly and romantically love Asuka when she confessed at the end of season 2. I know some people didn't see this as a romantic exchange though. The scene between the two of them in this movie seems to show that Kumiko still loves Asuka - at least a little bit. What do you all think?

It called friendship... I don't know why some people find it so hard to think straight these days especially in this anime that everyone should be gay because the moment of friendship is strong and can't think straight when it comes to that...anyway that's your problem of how you look at things...Kumiko dated Shuuichi and she is crazy jealous if she saw him with other girls or even talk to them because Kanade always laughs when Kumiko started to act being jealous if she saw Shuuichi with other girls.. if you saw that and both dated then how you just claim that she is a lesbian to Asuka?
Kirito_AlsufiMar 1, 2020 9:54 PM
Mar 2, 2020 12:15 AM

Feb 2019
There is no romantic love between kumiko and asuka.
Mar 3, 2020 5:44 AM
Aug 2016
Kirito_Alsufi said:
Darling12 said:

It called friendship... I don't know why some people find it so hard to think straight these days especially in this anime that everyone should be gay because the moment of friendship is strong and can't think straight when it comes to that...anyway that's your problem of how you look at things...Kumiko dated Shuuichi and she is crazy jealous if she saw him with other girls or even talk to them because Kanade always laughs when Kumiko started to act being jealous if she saw Shuuichi with other girls.. if you saw that and both dated then how you just claim that she is a lesbian to Asuka?
finally someone still use his brain when he's watching
Mar 5, 2020 12:24 AM
Apr 2016
no obviously not lmfao

Apr 20, 2020 3:04 PM
Jul 2016
Kirito_Alsufi said:
Darling12 said:

FINALLY someone gets it !!!!
Jun 11, 2022 9:54 PM
Apr 2022
The perverse and manipulative PC of the message really has very sadly permeated western society such to a very extremely toxic extent that these people who comment about their same sex relationship projections fail to recognise girl-girl bonding.

Pretty pathetically sad state of the western society.

Ohhh Veyy! Muh LGBT representation. Fuck off.
Sep 19, 2022 11:38 AM

Jul 2015
Friendly reminder, that two girls can be friends.

Apr 24, 9:05 AM
Sep 2021
who the fuck says 大好き to your friends as japanese
Jun 29, 12:42 PM

Aug 2017
No. I was extremely annoyed by constant yuri baits in this show even among irrelevant side characters so I was glad they show a normal senpai-kouhai FRIENDSHIP for once. It helps Asuka is the best female character in the entire show and the second movie was peak Hibike! Euphonium.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium Movie 3: Chikai no Finale Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

shanimebib - Apr 18, 2019

127 by nickehhhhhh »»
Jul 25, 5:21 AM

» Turning Hibike! Euphonium into a film was a mistake, especially for the future

CickNipolla - Jul 12, 2022

14 by Nurguburu »»
Jun 29, 1:37 PM

» Anyone else feel a certain trombone player needs more love? ( 1 2 )

shanimebib - Feb 8, 2019

65 by Nurguburu »»
Jun 29, 1:12 PM

» Kumiko x Reina ?

removed-user - Jan 23, 2022

8 by Nurguburu »»
Jun 29, 12:38 PM

» question about this

MeganeKun_ - Jun 13, 2022

12 by WiskleGEX »»
Jun 13, 2022 11:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.