Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 3, 2019 2:54 AM

Feb 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Franken fran is back hell yest my favorite gallows humor si-fi horror manga is back!

this was almost a endearing and warm hearted chapter, but then in classic franken fran it turned it around last second to some twisted ending.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Oct 7, 2019 2:40 AM

May 2016
I did not expect Franken Fran to get a sequel so suddenly even though I'd absolutely love to read more about her and her terrifying experiments so this was a blessing for me ♡

It started off with light with low-intensity but the ironic twist is as good as it can get at any FF chapter~ Her fear for the possibility of her organs getting harvested by Fran, she found out that everything inside her actually belonged to dozens of children and genetically-altered pigs. The world's most expensive slut, wow.

Oct 10, 2019 5:07 AM

Apr 2017
So we jumped right into the action. Feels like no time has passed between FF and FFF.

That ending somehow felt soap-operaish. I wonder how much all those surgeries ended up costing, hah.
Jun 7, 2020 8:03 PM

Feb 2018
A barbell on the head? What the heck is that.
Oct 9, 2020 1:51 PM
Jul 2018
There is a sequel, huh?

Looks like this weekend is going to be fun.
Nov 25, 2020 2:24 PM

Jan 2010
FF sequel is unexpected but very welcome. It seems Katsuhisa decided to draw her "more pretty" with eyelashes.

Original Fran:

Sequel Fran:
Dec 21, 2020 2:34 PM
May 2016
the fact we immediately get more Veronica is a good sign for this. curious who this new madaraki might be
May 2, 2022 6:10 AM
Aug 2021
Yoink, I immediatelly started reading this after completing first manga and I don't see a single thing which got worse, nice work, author.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Franken Fran Frantic Chapter 58 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Mar 16

0 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Mar 16, 11:47 PM

Poll: » Franken Fran Frantic Chapter 57 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Feb 2

0 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Feb 2, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Franken Fran Frantic Chapter 56 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Jan 7

0 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Jan 7, 4:53 PM

Poll: » Franken Fran Frantic Chapter 55 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Nov 23, 2023

0 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Nov 23, 2023 5:40 AM

Poll: » Franken Fran Frantic Chapter 54 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Oct 26, 2023

0 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Oct 26, 2023 7:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.