Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 23, 2019 7:52 PM

Jan 2019
So the firefighting one is ehhh quality. This one has some sparkles and really nice colors and hopefully a better story. Cause the firefighting one was just awkward or rapey at some times. This one should be more like, shall we test these condoms? Or at least more consensual. Another anime to add to the list of HENTAI FOR WOMEN!!
Sep 23, 2019 9:28 PM

Jul 2013
It's going to be another short hentai with shitty animation. Don't get your hopes up. The fact that it's going to be censored is even shittier. The lightsaber dicks in the manga are bad enough.

The firefighter was consensual though and is actually one of the better ones I've seen.
Oct 2, 2019 1:32 AM
Apr 2015
Curioplex said:
So the firefighting one is ehhh quality. This one has some sparkles and really nice colors and hopefully a better story. Cause the firefighting one was just awkward or rapey at some times. This one should be more like, shall we test these condoms? Or at least more consensual. Another anime to add to the list of HENTAI FOR WOMEN!!

When you mention it, do you mean Enen no Shoubutai?
Oct 5, 2019 5:47 AM
Feb 2018
Enen no Shouboutai is a great anime,and i wont let you insult it.XL Joushi is a freaking Josei anime,not a Shounen.The animes obviously have their differences,so comparing them is idiotic at this rate.

Yes,the anime has a little fan service(Poor Tamaki,always getting herself into trouble)but is that the only reason that makes you dislike Fire Force?The fan service,really?
Oct 5, 2019 11:44 PM
Aug 2014
Tohsaka_Rukia said:
It's going to be another short hentai with shitty animation. Don't get your hopes up. The fact that it's going to be censored is even shittier. The lightsaber dicks in the manga are bad enough.

The firefighter was consensual though and is actually one of the better ones I've seen.

can you give me the link to this anime manga
TAM
Oct 5, 2019 11:47 PM
Jul 2018
SelenMH said:
Enen no Shouboutai is a great anime,and i wont let you insult it.XL Joushi is a freaking Josei anime,not a Shounen.The animes obviously have their differences,so comparing them is idiotic at this rate.

Yes,the anime has a little fan service(Poor Tamaki,always getting herself into trouble)but is that the only reason that makes you dislike Fire Force?The fan service,really?

lmao this isn't about Fire Force, OP was talking about Yubisaki Kara no Honki no Netsujou another smutty josei from last season, and they even clarified as such.
removed-userOct 5, 2019 11:58 PM
Oct 6, 2019 9:54 AM
Feb 2018
HeruruMeruru said:
SelenMH said:

lmao this isn't about Fire Force, OP was talking about Yubisaki Kara no Honki no Netsujou another smutty josei from last season, and they even clarified as such.
THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME!I was getting feisty thinking about them insulting one of my beloved animes lol.Thank you for telling me,really.

Also,i would like to apologize for the rude post i made...
Oct 7, 2019 9:09 AM

Jul 2012
"Enen no Shouboutai" LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Oct 14, 2019 10:40 PM

Jan 2019
SelenMH said:
HeruruMeruru said:

THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME!I was getting feisty thinking about them insulting one of my beloved animes lol.Thank you for telling me,really.

OMG LOL, you legit when to a smut forum about a smutty anime talking about another smut anime and you think Fire Force the complete opposite of smut is what we were talking about. Lol you jump to conclusion way to quickly gotta read the atmosphere m8. Or maybe just all the forum post.

#embarrassing
Oct 15, 2019 5:07 AM
Feb 2018
Curioplex said:
SelenMH said:

OMG LOL, you legit when to a smut forum about a smutty anime talking about another smut anime and you think Fire Force the complete opposite of smut is what we were talking about. Lol you jump to conclusion way to quickly gotta read the atmosphere m8. Or maybe just all the forum post.

#embarrassing
Dude,i aint embarassed.Besides,the only firefighting anime around these days is Fire Force,i didnt even know about the other one they mentioned till now.I saw a random comment,misunderstood,defended one of my favourite animes for no reason and left lol.
Oct 21, 2019 1:12 PM
Nov 2016
Sashascurtu said:
Francis_0 said:

When you mention it, do you mean Enen no Shoubutai?
https://myanimelist.net/anime/39963/Yubisaki_kara_no_Honki_no_Netsujou__Osananajimi_wa_Shouboushi

why the fuck did I click this shitty link.
Oct 21, 2019 1:32 PM

Nov 2016
That is because the Fire Fighter one was bad even as a hentai. This one is atleast decent.

Also, the people above thinking the Fire Fighter anime mentioned was Enen no Shouboutai made me laugh a ton.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 23, 2019 9:55 PM

Jan 2019
Afloo said:
That is because the Fire Fighter one was bad even as a hentai. This one is atleast decent.

Also, the people above thinking the Fire Fighter anime mentioned was Enen no Shouboutai made me laugh a ton.

I can agree, the Fire Fighter wasn't a smut or even a hentai. It was just bad sex. This one though. It has some good plot, and nice SEX!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » XL Joushi. Episode 1 Discussion

Aversa - Oct 6, 2019

22 by trouxa4kfullHD »»
Oct 19, 2023 12:35 PM

Poll: » XL Joushi. Episode 8 Discussion

Aversa - Nov 24, 2019

8 by Lucky_Z »»
Mar 16, 2023 4:37 AM

Poll: » XL Joushi. Episode 7 Discussion

Aversa - Nov 17, 2019

10 by sanatozakiee »»
Jul 22, 2022 8:00 AM

» Where can I watch this?

MrsLucrative - Feb 1, 2021

3 by sunsetocean »»
Dec 10, 2021 4:24 AM

Poll: » XL Joushi. Episode 6 Discussion

Aversa - Nov 10, 2019

3 by badabass »»
Jul 3, 2020 12:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.