Forum Settings
Forums
New
Poll: Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e Volume 6 Discussion
Apr 30, 2019 7:23 PM

Feb 2018
After the sports festival the school held another test, quiz. There class D fought hard to bring class points. Horikita's plan is to create a study group in which the pairs with high scores are the lowest (in this exam they are in pairs). A bit of the Ayanokouji story became popular when after the sports festival, the proof was Satou who thought Ayanokouji was cooler than Hirata. The Past Kushida is also explained in this volume if you want to know the past Kushida read my explanation below. In the past when Kushida junior high school made the entire class content noisy and defended. the explanation was explained by Horikita who told Ayanokouji. After learning about Kushida's past, Ayanokouji thought what weapon Kushida used to destroy / make the class fall apart. Ayanokouji thought that the weapon was "a lie". after that Horikita challenged Kushida to take part in a math exam but with the following conditions:

When Horikita won Kushida it was forbidden to interfere Horikita's plan. If Kushida wins then Horikita must get out of school (at that time Ayanokouji eavesdropped on their conversation as a result Ayanokouji added a bet if Horikita lost then Ayanokouji also came out but in return Ayanokouji also asked to tell his past.

After the exam, Horikita won the duel because of some perfect Ayanokouji plans (more complete you can read novels in the volume of 6 to four to five). At the end, Ryuen makes a deal with a mysterious person (the mysterious person Ayanokouji is referring to while Ryuen doesn't know) when Ryuen sends the answer key to the math question to Kushida Ryuen having to change the question if not all class C will be issued.
Apr 30, 2019 8:12 PM

Jan 2018
Well, not much to say about this vol aside from the fact that Kiyotaka became quite famous dude to his race with the president huh well, that's to be expected and well that confession of Satou although.

And now we finally know why that why kushida wanted so badly to expel horikita because she thinks that she knows of her past and that's not some deed she did there I mean the fight b/w the whole class but whatever and poor ayanokoji caught b/w the crossfire lol.

Well, Horikita wins with ease though but still poor kiyotaka lmao but man he's got the brain of a devil I mean hiding cheating sheets in her blazer well it would have been all over for her if she was caught with those though.

And finally Ayakokoji group I liked all of the members and finally some nice interacion b/w Kiyotaka and Airi which they both call each other I think that are now at least many people who call Kiyotaka by his given name.
Jan 14, 2020 9:48 AM

Jun 2012
Class D is finally looking united except for that particular "two" of course. I'm really getting excited what sort of cajolery will Ayano do to Kouenji at some point. Or would it be a battle, who knows.

I'm also glad about the fact that some of their normal/average classmates are given some scenario. I'm freaking tired that Ayano only have that idiot trio as a cover. The Kiyopon brigade is certainly more bearable to me.

And there's actually a harem now huh, I think I'm slowly getting fond of Karuizawa at this point. If there's gonna be more from that dere side.........

Anyway, Suzune finally won on her own ability. It was cool. And not that I hate Kushida, in fact I think I love her vicious side, I wish she'll join the team eventually soon, in Ayano's ground I hope.
Jul 9, 2020 9:50 AM
Jul 2019
Another test, another day in the shadows. Honestly, this was a great volume.

I was genuinely happy when my boy finally has a circle of friends. Not the one with Horikita where he can't open himself freely but an actual group of friends where he's comfortable and happy. I enjoyed their interactions, Hasebe calling everyone by nicknames and Keisei giving me the tsun. Oh and there's also Sakura being kawaii af.

Oh damn, Ayanokouji's at it again, dude is just too smart. I was really excited when I called his plan. I was wondering what he told Kei in the phone and I just muttered, "You, oh you." when she poured the grape juice on Kushida's blazer. I feel smart when I realized what he was planning before explaining it.

Karuizawa just got a huge jump in the best girl rankings. That simple cake sticker was so little yet had a very large impact. She's the only one who greeted him happy birthday, I really like her now. Hope she develops even more which is apparently what volume 7 is for.

After the lost in the ship and the sports festival, Suzune finally got Ryuuen back. She's also developing well, becoming reliant and more open to other people but I can't say for sure if I like that.

Looks like Vol. 7 is gonna be interesting. Ryuuen is closing in on Ayanokouji with using Kei. The fight between masterminds is about to begin. Looking forward to reading it.

I want to see more of Sakayanagi.
May 15, 2021 6:33 PM

Dec 2013
It's clearly only a matter of time until Ryuen finds Ayanokouji but I'm guessing this is still all according to his plan.

Nice to have more backstory and insight into Kushida. Finding that blog must've been a huge shock to her classmates.

I'm so happy that Horikita actually got a win all on her own for once. It's about time she learned from her struggles!

I like how Karuizawa sent Ayanokouji a birthday message. I hope Ryuen won't do anything too bad to her in the next volume.
Jul 19, 2021 12:20 PM

Apr 2020
I loved this vol
Awww sakura being so cute she is my no.
Although I do appreciate Karuizawa kei she is really climbing up in my one fov. Girls
The twist in the end was good ..I just wonder how author can think that much ....
Jun 15, 2022 10:11 AM

May 2020
Well Ayanokoji became somewhat more than a loner, as he claims himself overnight, and to the point that now he's getting confessions(sort of) and even has a group of himself, The Ayanokoji Group lol. Also have to mention some decent amount of attention few more of their classmates got this time around, and I kinda liked Hasebe.

The more we getting about Kushida, the more I hate her. Was within my expectations the kind of deed she had done in her last school, and the very reason she hated Horikita. Though glad Horikita won the bet, and well as a result Kushida's even more bitchy now.

Also was about time Ryuuen finally closing onto Ayanokoji, and well after these tests which resulted in kind of drastic loss of class C, he will go all guns blazing now. Karuizawa already her next target, though I wonder how Ayanokoji's gonna help her this time around.

And well to add one more thing, glad to see Horikita learning from her losses and outwitted that masterplan of a strategy Kushida and Ryuuen were accomplices in, even though I'm really not a biggest fan of her or anything. Though she certainly needs a bit of applause for uniting their whole class D as it is now.
Oct 13, 11:58 PM

Jul 2023
This volume lays foundation for the "Ayanokouji group". A group comprising 5 loners. With that, we get to know more about Hasebe, Yukimura and Miyake. Kushida reveals in detail her past life to Ayanokouji and Horikita. Horikita and Kushida make a costly bet on the next exam.
I enjoyed the twist at the end.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e Volume 8 Discussion

Congintive - Apr 30, 2019

13 by vinhthuydeptrai »»
Aug 22, 11:44 AM

» Volume 0 finnaly on Mal

Pussyit8 - Jan 22

10 by rirendo »»
Jul 5, 2:12 AM

» reading the LN

galsgv97 - Jun 15

7 by bassyey »»
Jun 27, 11:05 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e Volume 11 Discussion

Syureria - May 16, 2019

28 by karrotStick »»
Feb 24, 1:16 PM

» Koenji in Volume 10 Special Exam

OldMonkeyBoy - Feb 22

3 by Peyta12 »»
Feb 22, 8:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.