Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2019 8:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Those flashbacks are still painful to watch.

Reiji is the hero this show needs. What a dad. Haruka is lucky to have characters like him that cares about her.
Mar 9, 2019 1:19 PM

Feb 2007
Finally! Took you long enough to finally get together with your true partner, kid...
Mar 9, 2019 2:43 PM

May 2018
Oh so now Haruka is officially the guy's partner and now guy has to face DJ Nelisen his daddy.
Mar 9, 2019 4:02 PM
Sep 2017
I can i watch this without watching Hand Shakers?

Mar 9, 2019 7:05 PM
Jun 2013
oh my god that confession came out of nowhere and i fucking loved it! this should definitely be labeled as romance in the genre! i love the handshaker series! and i loved that it has a little bit of romance in it too! they are perfect couple
Mar 9, 2019 9:09 PM

Apr 2016
ThreadFazer said:
No. It's a direct sequel to Hand Shakers...so it carries all of the broken world-building, shattered writing, terrible episode structuring, shitty gimmick "characterization", and inexcusably warped visuals of that show. I don't recommend it.
Mar 9, 2019 9:42 PM
Jul 2018
umm, so many things to say about this episode. Most importantly that inevitable confession part got me boils me angry! how dare there is romance confession scene in GoHands show! grrrrr (...) feels weird to see but anyway before that I was even mad that why Haruka was even attempting to fight Yukiya to begin with?? As usual her stupidity never cease to amaze me. Also Yukiya seem too nice to the point he was actually okay to know that he wasn't their real child afterall. At least that lessen the drama or melodrama scenes unlike many other show could have done as far I've seen.

oh yeah another part was really tough to watch through those 3CGI chain battle especially the animation has finally started to looked weird and rushed especially during the battle and motorcycle scenes. Also not surprised with the deus ex machina at the end (that why chain didn't disappear after he got defeated while the butler instantly did) and the show was even aware of that couldn't come with another idea.
Mar 9, 2019 10:26 PM

Aug 2015
Yukiya: Chiisai m*nko itadakimasu!
Mar 10, 2019 5:40 AM
Sep 2017
CodeBlazeFate said:
ThreadFazer said:
No. It's a direct sequel to Hand Shakers...so it carries all of the broken world-building, shattered writing, terrible episode structuring, shitty gimmick "characterization", and inexcusably warped visuals of that show. I don't recommend it.
But i dont want to watch handshakers because of that horrible ending where the kidnapper wasn't arrested and kept the girl.

Atleast thats what they say

Mar 10, 2019 6:01 AM

Apr 2016
ThreadFazer said:
CodeBlazeFate said:
But i dont want to watch handshakers because of that horrible ending where the kidnapper wasn't arrested and kept the girl.

Yea don’t watch Hand Shakers. It’s not worth your time. Spare your eyes and brain.
Mar 10, 2019 6:11 AM
Sep 2017
CodeBlazeFate said:
ThreadFazer said:

Yea don’t watch Hand Shakers. It’s not worth your time. Spare your eyes and brain.
well im just gonna try 3 episodes to see if ill understand the plot without watching the prequel.

Mar 10, 2019 9:24 AM

Jul 2015
ThreadFazer said:

I agree with the other guy, if you want to follow the story you kind of need to watch the hand shakers but really it not that bad, its just that usually K series fans come to hand shakers and they have a high expectation. im not saying hand shakers is a great series but its fine and perfectly watchable and i recommend it.
You might just want to overlook certain CG animations.

Also watch both anime in "high quality" since this show have a high use of CG animation and they look particularly bad in the low quality versions of the anime. (one of reasons of hate for this show)
John_MaxMar 10, 2019 9:33 AM
Mar 12, 2019 6:31 PM

Oct 2008
oh how sweet! Yukiya & Haruka are now partners and romantically as well...but damn! biological father arrives to crash the party!
4/5.
looks like next episode is full of action!

Apr 13, 2019 1:14 PM

Aug 2016
Decent episode, but I didn't really get why Haruka was fighting Yukiya in the first place?
Nanika ga Okashii
Jul 31, 2020 8:31 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
There you are, a confession. At last, goddamned it! But, lmao. The direction felt really hilarious. I can't take this episode seriously with the stupid way of Haruka and Yukiya had a chance to speak themself out. I mean yeah, the direction of this episode take too much trouble to bring such a sweet and romantic moment for them to confessed. Lmao. What a joke peek for me.

Atleast the binding chain had, once again, a nice development as a good parents for Yukiya. Yeah, the past of him by adopted Yukiya was expected by the look of a hooded man that really looks like a that Nielsen. No good twist. Its really expected, and the direction for the peek had a massive comedy joke on it that can't take a nice touchable moment for my satisfaction. At the end, the generical of the storyline still continued by facing a designation fight against Yukiya's real dad. The moment of truth began already!
badabassJul 31, 2020 8:35 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 2, 2023 10:15 AM

Dec 2022
Reiji had a really good showing here. Definitely better than his initial appearance, where he was just a starter antagonist that barely appeared.

Not sure why Haruka was fighting Yukiya in the first place. Seemed like a contrived setup for a confession, but there shouldn't be any more insecurity drama on her part now.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » W'z Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2019

16 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 2, 2023 11:57 AM

Poll: » W'z Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2019

15 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 2, 2023 10:48 AM

Poll: » W'z Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2019

8 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 2, 2023 9:41 AM

Poll: » W'z Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2019

14 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 2, 2023 7:26 AM

Poll: » W'z Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2019

8 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 2, 2023 6:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.