Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2018 9:01 AM

Apr 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmMxmIaboUA

this is really nice, i hope we will get to see more of this (preferably subbed) <:
Wlad-Nov 8, 2018 9:56 AM
The dearer you hold a memory the more painful it becomes.

Jan 13, 2019 7:20 PM

Oct 2013
Lovely first episode. Great introduction to characters and setup, and the show has nice art and set pieces/backgrounds along with a lovely OST. Ling Er is adorable and my favorite so far. Oh, and killer ED (or OP?).

All in all, this looks extremely promising and I hope it becomes more easily accessible to an international audience soon.

It's incredibly difficult to find outside China (and only the first ep is on YT) and unfortunately the English fansub that does exist for it is laughably bad. Even though I'm not native level in Mandarin fluency, the subtitles were so awkward and difficult to follow (and I knew enough of the language) that I stopped paying attention to them aside from the odd word I didn't know/catch.
Apr 29, 2019 7:01 AM
Dec 2016
Well, I tweeted at Guodong Subs asking about whether they had plans to give English subtitles to the second episode once it aired, but they never responded, and of course, it's not going to be available on American accessible website until it gets fansubbed
Suffering_DesuApr 29, 2019 7:06 AM
Mar 23, 2020 9:05 PM
Mar 2020
Found this recently and I love it! For a one person job, the animation looks fantastic and the characters are cute + I like the voice acting. The story is also quite interesting to me so far, I'd love to learn more about how Ling Er and YuXiu met each other.

Not sure why no thread for ep 2 or 3 exist yet, since they have been out for a while now.
Apr 7, 2020 12:25 AM
Jun 2017
BadAtUs3rnames said:
Found this recently and I love it! For a one person job, the animation looks fantastic and the characters are cute + I like the voice acting. The story is also quite interesting to me so far, I'd love to learn more about how Ling Er and YuXiu met each other.

Not sure why no thread for ep 2 or 3 exist yet, since they have been out for a while now.

Their meeting is shown here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EskLnHT3kag
Jul 2, 2023 12:53 AM
Feb 2016
Por el momento me esta gustando el anime. Espero que sea de verdad GL como vi en un sitio de donghua

Mar 12, 12:40 AM

Jun 2020
A pretty good start. My favorite part so far is the artsyle, it is really pretty, especially when the clouds look like they're from a book. I also enjoyed the credit sequence a lot.
May 9, 4:47 PM

Apr 2017
It was ok for a first episode. The characters writing seems shabby from a first glance, but the fight scene between Yuxiu and the young master was more fluid than I expected ^^

Love the ED song!
Cool beauty, world class genius, unbeatable charm!

I'm unstoppable!

More topics from this board

» 2022 Lunar New Year special episode, Jinshan ball festival

Khashishi - May 30, 2023

2 by XanthReborn »»
Jun 9, 7:46 PM

Poll: » Feng Ling Yu Xiu Episode 12 Discussion

Dumb - Mar 14

0 by Dumb »»
Mar 14, 1:51 AM

Poll: » Feng Ling Yu Xiu Episode 11 Discussion

Dumb - Mar 14

0 by Dumb »»
Mar 14, 1:08 AM

Poll: » Feng Ling Yu Xiu Episode 10 Discussion

Bryce3D - Jul 2, 2023

1 by Dumb »»
Mar 14, 12:35 AM

Poll: » Feng Ling Yu Xiu Episode 9 Discussion

Dumb - Mar 14

0 by Dumb »»
Mar 14, 12:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.