Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 9:41 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Quite the sad episode if you ask me, it's a shame he was so dense as he never experienced love before to only realise it now.

And well no wonder that photo won to be honest! Still a pretty good episode but I do wonder how this series will end but for him to go to her would be a really wonderful one I'd say.
Aug 9, 2018 4:11 AM

Dec 2016
Super depressing episode with an ending that left me hype for these final two episodes
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 9, 2018 8:09 AM

Feb 2017
This was supposed to be a sad episode, right? Well, the only sad thing was change of Hajime's voice, mostly because of what happened to Yuuichiro Umehara. I really like Tomokazu Sugita but it's not the same, now Pin-senpai sounds so serious... It's really upsetting.
Well, there WAS one touching thing in this episode. It was that video because it was recorded before Teresa became annoying and when I still loved TadaKoi. But I was moved for a second. Yuuichi Nakamura singing ED made me extremely happy, he's one of my favorite voice actors. I hope they're going to release full version of this song!
Well, Mitsuyoshi IS stupid. He wants to search for Teresa in Larsenburd. He has no idea she's princess so he's going to visit foreign country and just look for her. Actually, they should be together, they're equally dumb.
Only one more episode... I can't wait for this to be over, I'm going to be free!

NO, I won't be. I wrote this one months ago and I still haven't watched episodes 12 i 13. This show had so much potential and it turned out to be simply annoying.
Aug 9, 2018 8:50 AM

Jan 2017
This episode was so typical, you could guess everything that was to happen...
He regrets not being able convey his feelings,
They all reminisce,
They stumble across something that is related to special moments etc.

Kaoru's voice is hilarious, even when things become intense his voice makes it a joke -but it's also annoying 'cause you lose the emotions the surrounding characters may be going through.

Next weeks the finale, and he did board a plane... That was such an obvious aspect of the show.
Aug 14, 2018 10:25 AM

Dec 2014
a kinda emotional episode. I think there will be a surprise waiting in lasenburg… Teresa… now that was a twist
Sep 4, 2018 3:47 AM

Oct 2009
I couldn't understand why Teresa and Alec leave without saying goodbye or leaving a note at least. They spent so much time together playing friends and all.. :/
Oct 25, 2018 11:42 PM

Aug 2012
I don't know if anyone notice it, but the voice actor for Hajime (Umehara Yuuichirou) was being replaced by Sugita Tomokazu for some reason in this episode.
I noticed it right away when he talks.

I don't know what happened with Umehara at this point, but it's very unusual that someone replaced one of the main cast mid-way like that.
あの海を遠く遠く見渡す その向こうに新しい世界が見えた 幻想のように

Apr 4, 2019 6:06 AM

Aug 2017
Terrible episode. Not much more left thankfully.
May 12, 2021 9:38 PM

Jan 2021
i''m not crying you're crying
Jul 25, 2021 7:35 AM

Aug 2017
The comedy is still cringe but at least the plot is moving!
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 12, 2021 5:20 PM

Jul 2019
Great episode. Now it is just the final meetup and it should get swell.

I also think Kaoru went because he has Alec to speak to as well. As part of the side plot not directly.
Jan 19, 2022 9:06 AM
May 2021
persephone1 said:
i''m not crying you're crying

It's raining again 🙂
Mar 30, 3:33 PM

Mar 2019
I'm not sure what to think. It just feels too forced and uncharacteristic of Mitsuyoshi. The love also never felt real, even on the Rainbow Shogun day. I still dislike how they left without saying anything about themselves when Mitsuyoshi and the others told everything about their past to Teresa. I'm hoping there's a reason for all these decisions.

Let's see how this goes, hopefully it's good. I wish all of them went to Larsenburg, but at least he still has Kaoru.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2018

59 by okiimal123 »»
Sep 26, 12:27 AM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2018

242 by magatetus »»
Jun 14, 8:30 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ReaperCreeper - Aug 8, 2018

77 by Seventy7Far »»
May 25, 7:45 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 12 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

13 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 4:56 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 10 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

10 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 28, 5:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.