Forum Settings
Forums
No. 6
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 24, 2018 3:34 PM

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I read this chapter twice last night. This is where the dance scene happens!! *____* I've seen it animated (haven't watched the anime yet - just this short part <3) and it's still so nice to see this on the pages! :)) It warms my heart to see Shion learn how to dance and just how natural it is for these two to hold each other. <33

I'm glad Nezumi was okay. Nezumi has to know why he suddenly fainted, right? T.T I get the impression that it was probably foreign for Nezumi to receive compassion from Shion... I wonder how many years Nezumi lived alone like this... What was Nezumi's life like before he was in the Correctional Facility? :((

Oh, and that cover image of chapter 16 is too cute! I wonder what Shion and Nezumi would say underneath that blanket, looking at each other. x))

It was the sweetest moment ever when Shion revealed that he's most frightened about losing Nezumi... ;_______; Nezumi being afraid by Shion's sudden hand on his neck... Yes, Nezumi, you would have died if Shion had a knife in his hand, but Shion seems to really care about you!! I hope there never comes a chapter where Shion will attempt to take Nezumi's life.... ;-------;

We don't know who Shion's father is... There is still mystery on our white-haired boy's background. Who is Shion...? Good question, Nezumi. Don't just look at Shion through a rosy lens as a sheltered and kindhearted boy. It's only natural for Shion to experience change now that he's in West Block, or to have qualities he himself was not aware of to be unleashed.

More topics from this board

» Why isn’t this tagged as BL?

BirbsAreCute - Mar 30

1 by Tea_07 »»
Mar 30, 9:14 AM

Poll: » No.6 Chapter 35 Discussion

bunny1ov3r - Apr 24, 2016

5 by Merra_ »»
Feb 21, 5:15 AM

» Should I read the manga or the novel?

DioBrando_69420 - Mar 8, 2023

1 by Dickegrobe »»
May 19, 2023 5:58 PM

Poll: » No.6 Chapter 12 Discussion

Liinah - Jan 28, 2012

11 by Rumni »»
Nov 19, 2021 5:20 PM

Poll: » No.6 Chapter 14 Discussion

LieutenantWinter - Apr 5, 2012

3 by smurdles »»
Jun 7, 2020 2:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.