Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 21, 2018 6:00 PM
Apr 2016
it is just a theory, but given the pacing and editing of the remake, i think it's probable that Rubinsky and all the Fezzani shenanigans won't make it into the series.

it is still just a theory but i'm not sure if this happens it would be a loss or an improvement. because fezzan LOGH segments were mostly your typical "behind scenes" expospeak/commentary action with a side serving of spy drama and deep conspiracy stuff.

(also, luckily(?) if this theory is true then this shouldn't be a spoiler, if not, well there you have it, there was "spy drama" sidestory in the old LOGH. who could have guessed that a galactic war could have that)
HiroMurataApr 21, 2018 6:05 PM
Apr 21, 2018 6:06 PM
Apr 2016
LuceoEtzio said:
Since this is an adaptation of the first novel, Rubinsky will make an appearance, after

fair enough, thanks for the quick answer
Apr 22, 2018 5:44 AM

Dec 2015
From what I've read (prologue and chapters 1-3 of the 1st volume) there was a short first appearance at the beginning of chapter 3 after the first battle where he discussed the outcome of it (and relevance for Phezzan) with his aide.

I guess they might show this in episode 4 with Yangs background maybe ... taking 2 episodes to fully adapt until including chapter 4.
Apr 22, 2018 6:38 AM

Jul 2015
Rubinsky is not a minor character.... unless you consider the
a minor incident. It would destroy the whole story. There is no way for Rubinsky to be left out.

Rubinsky and Boltik are introduced in chapter 3 of volume 1. The old OVA just wanted to introduce most of the cast as fast as they could. This anime is taking its time to introduce them proper.

Apr 27, 2018 10:03 AM
Aug 2015
Rubinsky is the most hated character for me, I don't mind if the new series decrease his appearance
May 1, 2018 9:16 AM

Sep 2014
Impossible_Youth said:
Rubinsky is the most hated character for me, I don't mind if the new series decrease his appearance

Rubinsky is better than the rosenritter plot device clowns and the late "idgaf about civil wars" yang
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
May 1, 2018 9:56 AM
Aug 2015
Comander-07 said:
Impossible_Youth said:

Rubinsky is better than the rosenritter plot device clowns and the late "idgaf about civil wars" yang

Everybody has his special opinion
May 2, 2018 6:38 AM

Sep 2014
i
Impossible_Youth said:
Comander-07 said:

Everybody has his special opinion
ts not a special opinion. The rosenritters ruined this otherwise beautiful story. They could have fixed it slightly by giving them more characters so they could have killed some of them, but 99% of the plot is them teleporting somewhere, taking no losses, doing the job and teleporting back. The worst part is, the empire has for some weird ass reason no counter clown group.

Lets not even start talking about how they started a civil war and resparked the biggest conflict in human history nobody asked for, not even yang.
May 2, 2018 10:22 PM

Jun 2013
Comander-07 said:

its not a special opinion. The rosenritters ruined this otherwise beautiful story. They could have fixed it slightly by giving them more characters so they could have killed some of them, but 99% of the plot is them teleporting somewhere, taking no losses, doing the job and teleporting back. The worst part is, the empire has for some weird ass reason no counter clown group.

Lets not even start talking about how they started a civil war and resparked the biggest conflict in human history nobody asked for, not even yang.

The Rosen Ritter was not responsible for starting either the Alliance Civil War or the Imperial Civil War, so I have no idea what you are talking about.

The only thing they did that might remotely be considered as "resparked the biggest conflict" is rising in rebellion to save Attenborough and Schönkopf from the Alliance government in series 3. Considering that Yang would have been executed if not for the Rosen Ritter, I doubt he would have disapproved of their actions.
May 6, 2018 5:05 AM

Sep 2014
MagisterArcanum said:
Comander-07 said:

its not a special opinion. The rosenritters ruined this otherwise beautiful story. They could have fixed it slightly by giving them more characters so they could have killed some of them, but 99% of the plot is them teleporting somewhere, taking no losses, doing the job and teleporting back. The worst part is, the empire has for some weird ass reason no counter clown group.

The Rosen Ritter was not responsible for starting either the Alliance Civil War or the Imperial Civil War, so I have no idea what you are talking about.

The only thing they did that might remotely be considered as "resparked the biggest conflict" is rising in rebellion to save Attenborough and Schönkopf from the Alliance government in series 3. Considering that Yang would have been executed if not for the Rosen Ritter, I doubt he would have disapproved of their actions.

I have not said they started it I said they resparked it - obviously by starting the rebellion. That yang never said anything about it is exactly why he sucked later on. All the time he talks about saving lives and not killing unnecessary and in the end he supports the rebellion in which countless lives will be lost again. There is nothing hard to understand here. The Rosenritters are the worst kind of plot device anime has to offer.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Kaikou Episode 10 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

13 by ItachiDeltaForce »»
Jul 11, 2:00 PM

» Should I watch the old/original series?

monad04 - May 12, 2018

23 by Brightless »»
Dec 16, 2023 11:15 AM

» Legend of the Galactic Heroes Die Neue These is the 3rd best profit maker for IG Port for 2023

deg - Jul 15, 2023

15 by TRC_Randy »»
Nov 30, 2023 7:01 AM

Poll: » Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Kaikou Episode 11 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

14 by Robbini »»
Oct 1, 2023 4:00 AM

Poll: » Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Kaikou Episode 12 Discussion

Mayuka - Aug 8, 2018

33 by Sun_Chan »»
Jun 30, 2023 11:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.