Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 12, 2018 1:58 PM
May 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow :) another full moon nice i can't wait for translation. Poor Kimihito i wonder how much more he can take of this lol.
Apr 13, 2018 9:03 AM

Nov 2011
Lmao, that party got lewd fast.

I guess those were some of the "animal instincts" coming from those girls.
Apr 13, 2018 9:56 AM
Sep 2016
While this arc qas fun, I missed the main girls. I can't wait to see them again.
Apr 13, 2018 10:36 AM
Jul 2018
Meh, this chapter was disappointing.
Apr 13, 2018 12:23 PM

May 2015
Hmm… the page showing MC conscience fighting (himself as an Angel vs himself as an Devil)… could that be foreshadowing (the son of an Angel & Devil) that would explain his strength and all of his luck…
Apr 13, 2018 2:10 PM
Jul 2016
I don't like the yuri cop out ending. It doesn't feel genuine and I'm pretty sure it'll fall apart very quickly.
Apr 13, 2018 2:23 PM

Sep 2013
Gotta say, a bit of an anticlimax to a pretty fun arc.
Apr 13, 2018 3:01 PM

Jun 2009
Dat Shining reference tho.
Apr 13, 2018 3:40 PM

Dec 2017
Onikilla said:
Dat Shining reference tho.

damn, i was almost about to say that nobody mentioned it
Apr 13, 2018 9:55 PM

Mar 2015
the actual yuri harem ending, lOl
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 14, 2018 5:24 AM
Sep 2016
Andy_REV said:
I don't like the yuri cop out ending. It doesn't feel genuine and I'm pretty sure it'll fall apart very quickly.
Neither do I...but it's also because I don't like yuri in general.
Apr 14, 2018 7:57 AM

Aug 2013
About the ending
Please consider reading my novel for MAL x Honeyfeed Writing contest 2023 https://www.honeyfeed.fm/novels/12252
Apr 14, 2018 11:30 AM
Jul 2016
Lex1979 said:
Andy_REV said:
Oh hey I don’t like yuri too and usually it’s because of how it’s presented in anime and manga or how some people seem to glorify it as like the best thing ever. However, the yuri here simply felt forced and it really doesn’t make that much sense since there were a few minotaurs that talked about being in relationships with men rather than girls. It also doesn’t help that it feels like NTR. Yuri NTR at that.
Apr 14, 2018 11:50 AM
Sep 2016
Andy_REV said:
Lex1979 said:
Oh hey I don’t like yuri too and usually it’s because of how it’s presented in anime and manga or how some people seem to glorify it as like the best thing ever. However, the yuri here simply felt forced and it really doesn’t make that much sense since there were a few minotaurs that talked about being in relationships with men rather than girls. It also doesn’t help that it feels like NTR. Yuri NTR at that.
Well, it is forced. It's basically a plot device to free darling without any future repercussions. It would have been better if maybe one of the girls would have been added to the harem.
Apr 15, 2018 5:10 AM
Apr 2018
Lex1979 said:
Andy_REV said:
Well, it is forced. It's basically a plot device to free darling without any future repercussions. It would have been better if maybe one of the girls would have been added to the harem.

Man, the salt in this thread is glorious. Not only have none of you apparently heard about "bisexuality", youre waifu-retardom means you're even unable to appreciate a good comedy.
Main cast has already been established anyways, how bloated do you self-insertes want it to be!?

But please, do continue. Your tears are delicious. :D
Apr 15, 2018 7:48 AM
Jul 2016
Qarwaso said:

Man, the salt in this thread is glorious. Not only have none of you apparently heard about "bisexuality", youre waifu-retardom means you're even unable to appreciate a good comedy.
Main cast has already been established anyways, how bloated do you self-insertes want it to be!?

Ah yes bisexuality, I've heard of that and it is possible for some of the fauns and minotaures to be bi, but the problem is the entire farm turned yuri in a matter of hours. There were no hints, there were no indicators, some of the minotaures even talked about heterosexual relationships. The only ones that showed an interest in both sex were the satyrs. It's not like I wanted a new girl added to the harem, I think there's too many as is. What I don't like, however, is that 4 months of build up yielded such an underwhelming and poorly written ending.
Apr 15, 2018 9:33 AM
Sep 2016
Qarwaso said:
Lex1979 said:

Uh, well, it simply doesn't suit my tastes and I have no problems saying that.
Apr 17, 2018 2:20 PM

Nov 2015
Kuma said:
the actual yuri harem ending, lOl

i am like
XD
yes the satiros race is bisexual, now rest of the farm, maybe

Nos leemos
Apr 18, 2018 2:08 AM

Sep 2014
Yuri I'm okai with this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I doubt Darling will get some until the end of the manga.
Finally back to the main girls I guess and they're all fat except Rachnee lol.
Apr 21, 2018 2:37 AM

Nov 2014
lmao.. epic reaction from darling (especially when dat cow-gurl smashing the door.. lololololo, their face kinda creepy tho) xD

and that last page, for a brief moment I thought they were pregnant xD

To-Do List:

• NOTHING

May 10, 2018 4:38 PM
Apr 2016
Lex1979 said:
Andy_REV said:

I was kind of hoping Cara The quiet minotaur would have joined the Harem Household... But doubt that will ever happen. -_- T^T
Mar 31, 2019 3:45 PM
May 2014
How goddamn lucky he is to live with all those girls and getting to milk them all! If only these things were real
Oct 8, 2022 10:48 PM
May 2022
the yuri was definitely an ass pull, but realistically, how else would it have possibly ended with him escaping with his virginity intact? shining reference did make me lol, i can't lie

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Chapter 87 Discussion

Redlotusx - Oct 6

0 by Redlotusx »»
Oct 6, 7:38 PM

» If you could homestay a Monster Girl?

JokuSSJ - Jan 15

9 by zanxle1 »»
Jun 4, 6:11 AM

» Chapter 83 - uuuh isn t it pedophilia?

Franck_Nicolas - Feb 11

1 by Phloup »»
Feb 11, 5:47 AM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Chapter 77 Discussion

Thunderfist - May 26, 2023

2 by Mihu95 »»
Oct 22, 2023 11:34 AM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Chapter 76 Discussion

Thunderfist - May 26, 2023

0 by Thunderfist »»
May 26, 2023 12:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.