Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2018 6:46 AM

Nov 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Laura leaving for England in spring.

They skipped the S4 selections though they are running short on time so figures,plus the results were predictable anyways.

Yuzu and Lily finally performed together!

Next episode looks like setup for Yume vs Hime finale I think,it'd be a shame to end the series without seeing Yume overtake her and Sun vs Moon dress as well.
Mar 19, 2018 4:28 PM
Aug 2014
Production values are dropping... and this episode felt pretty messy overall. I can really tell they're rushing towards the end, which is pretty disheartening. Next ep. promises to wrap up some loose ends though.

Still love this show to death though. <3

Mar 19, 2018 7:53 PM

Jun 2008
I half expected the announcement to be that Yuzu and Lily were getting married. It sure seemed to be leading up to that.
Mar 22, 2018 8:57 PM

Dec 2013
I wonder what will happen next since we are getting close to the conclusion (edited)
HyuseMar 23, 2018 6:12 PM

"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
-Oreki Houtarou
Mar 30, 2018 6:06 AM

Jan 2018
This episode just screams out YUZU X LILY FTW
The animation was meh... (compared to some other episodes) I just hope the last two episodes will be good
Apr 17, 2018 9:40 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Yuzu n Lily I like that pair up. Lily has such a pretty and charming voice. I felt like i've heard that song before at the end, tbh it fits their unit imo.

Since the final is near i'm curious what they will do. Laura going abroad as well.

Dec 1, 2018 5:32 PM

Jul 2015
Loved this episode, Yuzu and Lily are just <3, so happy that they got the spotlight now that we're near the end of the story.

The elections were skipped as it should be since the four winners were more than obvious, Haruka getting to take a S4 place since Yuzu is graduating right before the end of the series is such an hilarious trolling, she's such a meme character.

There is no place where Yuzu will be happier than together with Lily, so happy to see that they will be continue their Aikatsu together, this time in High School and as a unit! God I love them. On the other hand Laura is leaving to England so continue with her objectives, sad goodbye very soon q_q
Mar 12, 11:18 PM

May 2019
Yuzu n' Lily sounds more like a ship name than a unit name lmao. Yuzu has been always my favorite senpai out of all previous S4 members so I glad she could also get her conclusion too. Creating your own opprtunities was a really good quote from Yuzu where she also realise that she is the happiest when she could perform together with Lilliene on the stage. Ship sails everyone.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 73 Discussion

Rimazu - Sep 14, 2017

13 by aloradear »»
Sep 16, 11:18 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 53 Discussion

valvravetruth - Apr 20, 2017

13 by aloradear »»
Apr 20, 3:25 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 100 Discussion

Florete - Apr 2, 2018

16 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 13, 2:19 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 99 Discussion

Hyuse - Mar 23, 2018

8 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 13, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 97 Discussion

Florete - Mar 10, 2018

7 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 12, 10:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.