Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2018 4:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, so an investigation into a terrorist attack begins.

There's a feeling of being depressed this chapter after the attack but I'd say it's about time the girls keep their heads up and take down their enemies. I must admit though, the Origami family isn't afraid to take risks.

I expect business and pacing to pick up pretty soon.
Mar 9, 2018 7:42 AM

Jan 2012
The girls reaffirm their resolve, put Mai in charge(yay!), and use rocket ships to land in the enemy base for, presumably, a final showdown. Meanwhile the general public appear to be learning the truth about Yukari reviving the great aradama or maybe making a new one or whatever the hell she's doing. Okay seriously, I questioned it a couple weeks back but this week with all the very quick escalation makes me wonder stronger than ever: are we sure this is really 24 episodes? With how fast things are moving this doesn't feel like it has 14 more episodes worth of plot, unless they just stretch the hell out of the remaining fights. The only other thing I can think of is if the girls just completely fail and the entire second cour is just them regrouping and trying to take down Yukari and the aradama again. I just don't know.
Mar 9, 2018 8:06 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Wow to think that Yukari has started to move against the schools though. It seems that Yukari is also no longer human as well. It seems that Suzuka and Maki also have some doubts about the way things are going as well. Nice to see that after seeing the events that transpired that Mai and Sayaka have found a reason to fight. The out of body effect was interesting though. The food talk sure was funny but its important to stay positive before battles though i guess. While Mai may not be good with swords its true that her intelligence is superior to everyone else. Using Akane's speech as a distraction while you deploy the team via the missile bays sure was a great idea.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2018 8:17 AM

Jun 2015
The plot is moving a bit faster now. Yukari is going to take no more chances anymore and is going after everyone. The out of body effect was quite interesting. The girls are fired up to fight back. Those mechs look cool.
Mar 9, 2018 8:34 AM

Apr 2010
Honestly the Toji seem rather popular with the population so shutting down several schools with Toji would probably create public outrage which didn't seem to be the case.
There is also the part that there seemed to be almost no resistance from the population and no questions where raised which seems strange.

Anyway the girls are on the attack now the question is will the be able to achieve there goals or at least make a statement in what they are doing.
Mar 9, 2018 8:35 AM

May 2017
Looks like Yume is not all skill after all, she's probably using aradama powers that's why she's that strong, that explains the drawback

Mai = captain America confirmed

That entrance, Masked rider Ryuki?

I'm still gonna go with my theory being the imouto origami the real aradama and the true last boss
Mar 9, 2018 10:35 AM

Sep 2013
That ending was HYPE.
Mai makes her stand and everyone will go attack, akane putting herself out in the mass media to tell the truth and draw their forces away.
Mar 9, 2018 1:46 PM

Dec 2016
That opening scene with Yukari was very ominous.

I'm glad they all want to fight.

That is definitely the same sign that the great aradama is coming, just take a look at Yukari, she looks like a real monster now.

Hopefully the world listens to Akame, thought it might be too late even if they do, Yukari might be at full power by then.

Look at them all in those battle armors, next episode is going to be great for sure.
Mar 9, 2018 3:03 PM
Jul 2018
I wonder if Kanamin can defeat that monster by herself.
Certainly, Minato can probably beat it but Kanamin =/= Minato.
Mar 9, 2018 4:17 PM
Jan 2017
With Kanami and the other heroines moving into the offensive, I expect the series will raise the stakes even higher, especially with Yukari steadily becoming more aradama than human.
Mar 9, 2018 4:21 PM

Jul 2016
This was one of the best episodes so far IMO. On the one hand, it's nice to see Yukari-sama doesn't just sit idly on her throne, waiting for the heroes while collecting her McGuffins or gaining her strength, and instead takes drastic and pragmatic actions against all who oppose her. On the other hand, the heroes are put back in a corner but decide to fight back no matter what. This is exactly what a good adventure story should be about.

Seriously, this show is so underrated.
Mar 9, 2018 6:52 PM

Jan 2011
that shit was cool af with the armor pods launching , i'm expecting stuff to get real here since they been pushed back so much whatever the outcome it's gonna be interesting see were the 2nd cour goes
Mar 9, 2018 9:50 PM

Jul 2016
Honestly, I feel like this episode was all over the place, and pulled out way too many cliches in very uninteresting ways. Last week's episode was ok, but this one dropped the quality again. At least they're building up for a huge fight against Yukari Origami, and they're trying to gather support of other toji by explaining what the strange phenomenon represents. The phenomenon really came out of nowhere, though. The ending was extremely dumb too; they brought out the s-gear carriers out of nowhere. I don't even remember it being mentioned that they had them on the ship nor them being mentioned in their plans. I know the girls will need it, but it's way too convenient, even by my standards.

Mar 9, 2018 10:50 PM
Nov 2017
I take back all the crap I gave the first episode. This was a Crowning Moment of Awesome episode.
Mar 10, 2018 2:08 AM

Jul 2016
AobaSuzukaze said:
Honestly, I feel like this episode was all over the place, and pulled out way too many cliches in very uninteresting ways. Last week's episode was ok, but this one dropped the quality again. At least they're building up for a huge fight against Yukari Origami, and they're trying to gather support of other toji by explaining what the strange phenomenon represents. The phenomenon really came out of nowhere, though. The ending was extremely dumb too; they brought out the s-gear carriers out of nowhere. I don't even remember it being mentioned that they had them on the ship nor them being mentioned in their plans. I know the girls will need it, but it's way too convenient, even by my standards.

If I recall correctly, it's been mentioned that the professor was one of the main people who contributed to the creation of this equipment. If so, is it really strange that he may have saved a few pieces on the sub, given his participation to the rebellion?
Mar 10, 2018 2:22 AM
May 2016
You can see an armor in the ep 7 onboard the submarine. Beside they are a long time rebellious organization, they need things to compete with Yukari who thereotically holding a big organization of the Government. If you just waiting them to mention everything so the suprise element is gone, unless they make an contradict statement.

The phenomenon is not really came out of nowhere, Friedman already explain that is related to a big change in netherworld, and already happened once. Beside the whole public speaking is holding back the Police and Toji force so the main girls group have easier time to fight.
Mar 10, 2018 6:57 AM
Jan 2018
A very interesting turn of events as Mokusa, being on the defense, goes on the offense, with the 5 toji's resolve to defeat Origami Yukari. While it does look like a final battle is approaching, well, the anime does have 24 episodes and it's only been 10 episodes thus far. I have a feeling there'll be more twists and turns in the anime like what's been happening thus far. Who knows, maybe Hiyori, Kanami or any other of the 5 toji gets seriously injured and need to abort the attack. Looking forward to the next episode the anime is really getting more and more interesting
Mar 10, 2018 7:55 AM

Jan 2017
Woah it really feels like this is the final battle. I wonder what will they gonna do on the second cour. Prolonged battles? Flashbacks? Hmmm.
Mar 10, 2018 8:54 AM

Jul 2016
Zarator said:
AobaSuzukaze said:

If I recall correctly, it's been mentioned that the professor was one of the main people who contributed to the creation of this equipment. If so, is it really strange that he may have saved a few pieces on the sub, given his participation to the rebellion?

Yeah, he is part of it. I suppose it's not that strange. It just seems more like a convenience because nobody else besides him and Akane seemed to know about it being there, at least the way it was shown. That's more of what bothers me. Also the fact that it is exactly 6 of them.

Mar 10, 2018 4:15 PM

Jul 2016
AobaSuzukaze said:

Yeah, he is part of it. I suppose it's not that strange. It just seems more like a convenience because nobody else besides him and Akane seemed to know about it being there, at least the way it was shown. That's more of what bothers me. Also the fact that it is exactly 6 of them.

Who said there are exactly 6 of them? For what we know, there might be more on the sub, but only toji can use them - i.e. the 6 of them + Akane who however chose to do something different
Mar 10, 2018 5:09 PM

Jul 2016
Zarator said:
AobaSuzukaze said:

Who said there are exactly 6 of them? For what we know, there might be more on the sub, but only toji can use them - i.e. the 6 of them + Akane who however chose to do something different

You're right. I'm just basing it on what was shown.

Mar 10, 2018 10:39 PM

Oct 2008
My God! All 6 of them girls are all readily equipped with S-Equipment! Looks like everybody will go all out chaos!
4/5.

Mar 12, 2018 12:04 PM

Jul 2015
Using the missiles to get there was a pretty bad-ass idea. But I'm curious as to where we go from here because it feels like were approaching end-game stuff, but the anime ain't even halfway over yet.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Mar 17, 2018 3:24 AM
Jul 2018
Without seeing Episode 11, I honestly don't know how this would be 24 episodes long because it doesn't have a feel to that. Yeah it was a good episode but something is bothering me and I don't want that to be ruined by that thought.
Mar 18, 2018 3:25 PM

Oct 2013
HawkAussie said:
Without seeing Episode 11, I honestly don't know how this would be 24 episodes long because it doesn't have a feel to that. Yeah it was a good episode but something is bothering me and I don't want that to be ruined by that thought.

Hope they don't pull a "let's finish the Final Boss in a 5 minute fight...that translates into 12 episodes of animation!!!"

I really ask myself what are they gonna do for the second half of this anime.
Reveal the Yukari wasn't the True Final Boss and keep spamming hidden bosses?

Mar 18, 2018 8:03 PM
Jul 2018
Zahylon said:
HawkAussie said:

Hope they don't pull a "let's finish the Final Boss in a 5 minute fight...that translates into 12 episodes of animation!!!"

I really ask myself what are they gonna do for the second half of this anime.
Reveal the Yukari wasn't the True Final Boss and keep spamming hidden bosses?

Quite possibly in terms of that.
Mar 24, 2018 12:38 PM

Jul 2009
I wonder if Yukari is really evil or if she is planning something...
Dec 9, 2018 11:51 PM

Dec 2012
Show me Yukari oppai.
After images?
Yukari's hair reminding me of HnM again.
Ellen side oppai.
This is not an attack. This is kibou.
Dat ending.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 23, 2021 3:22 AM

Feb 2020
Things are getting truly serious.

Nice battle armors.

Let the battle begin!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2018

43 by nhkam »»
Jul 13, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - May 4, 2018

25 by Foreall908 »»
Dec 8, 2023 12:32 PM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - May 11, 2018

27 by Destroyer31 »»
Mar 28, 2023 12:16 AM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

17 by IAMQT »»
Oct 21, 2022 12:06 PM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 21 Discussion

Rob - Dec 29, 2018

2 by I-yas-yes »»
Jul 29, 2022 11:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.