Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2018 12:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ooh I like the manga art style of this episode. Felt kinda different and it's so priceless to see some of the character reactions to reading them especially Kanae.

It's a weird gimmick for this particular series but I think works in general to bring out the surreal-like humor.
Feb 24, 2018 1:39 AM

Nov 2007
Showing an activity of a manga club, which it doesn't have new members and not having a good club activity. Wait, that web manga one of the members found looks familiar...

Hikasa-san's character introduced the main two that web manga, which caused everyone to look at them weirdly. lol... Toriumi-san's character as expected is the mangaka. He put his complaints into the manga, with exaggeration.

The club members adore him too much. Well, not just them, but also everyone in the school. He became a student?! Main girl let him be for a while (happy he's brighter).

Well, not just the main girl, but classicaloids in the mansion are mansion.

He accepted everyone's request except main guy's so that they can cooperate with the club members' visit. His real shy side showed while their visit and their dream broke.

Fiction bringing feeling? Musik released.

Musik brought them hope and new manga was released. Toriumi-san's character started to do new thing: travel blog, so he's already out.

Musik this ep.:
Sample: https://twitter.com/sunrise_music_p/status/967323530114236418

Next ep. w. ex-idol boss classicaloid reappearing and new CLASKEY:KLASKY song coming.

tsubasaloverFeb 24, 2018 3:13 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 28, 2018 10:54 AM

Jan 2012
Careful there Chopin, people usually don't like fiction based on them regardless of how popular it makes you! XD Anyway caught up at last. So far this season has pretty much just been like the first only dialed up to 11: most episodes are standalone with a vague, rarely touched upon overarching plot. Even vaguer this time though as Wagner's desire to meet his "father" seems even weaker than Bach's plan was from last season. But like I said the plot isn't important here, it's all about having fun and the show continues to do that. I swear that 20th episode must've been written when all the writers were on drugs. I laughed hardest during it though to their credit. XD And the 19th was literally something you'd see in an old 70s or even 90s era sitcom. I give Schubert credit for not literally ripping Mozart in half during that one. Mozart was my least favorite character in season one and he's somehow become even more obnoxious since. I've loved the glimpses we've gotten into Liszt, as a boxer and old-timey western sheriff. But then she and her big, beautiful tits have always been my favorite character anyway. XD Then there's the other random oddities: the sumo episode, the end of year singing contest/clip show episode, etc...Overall I'd say that while this is crazier than the already crazy first season it's probably about the same quality wise. I'll hold off on watching the final four episodes until they're all out.
Jul 20, 2019 4:17 AM

Dec 2015
What a streak of fun episodes after a dull middle. This one was also rather cute.
And this time we got new Musik, although it was one of those remixes that are too electronic. It was unrecognizable, the original is not "my kind" of classical music but still... https://youtu.be/jXrLN-JKPaA

4/5

More topics from this board

Poll: » ClassicaLoid 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 10, 2018

4 by theshinsengumi »»
Jul 27, 2020 6:37 PM

Poll: » ClassicaLoid 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2018

8 by Rei_III »»
Jul 21, 2019 12:52 PM

Poll: » ClassicaLoid 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2018

4 by Rei_III »»
Jul 21, 2019 3:02 AM

Poll: » ClassicaLoid 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2018

4 by tsubasalover »»
Jul 21, 2019 1:40 AM

Poll: » ClassicaLoid 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2018

4 by Rei_III »»
Jul 20, 2019 2:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.