Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 22, 2017 4:05 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So... Anyone understand wtf is going on? Cause I sure don't :///
Oct 22, 2017 4:13 AM

Dec 2016
You don't have to at this point anymore.
Oct 22, 2017 4:15 AM

Sep 2014
What do you not understand?
Oct 22, 2017 4:18 AM

Jul 2017
Azurblau said:

haha xD

dicecop said:

What happened in the previous chapter (the one where there was no dialogue), whats going on with Touka, how is Furuta still alive, what's his motives and so on... I'm just so clueless rn.
Oct 22, 2017 4:18 AM

Aug 2014
dicecop said:

pretty mch anything.
Oct 22, 2017 4:20 AM

Aug 2014
brendennp1 said:
Azurblau said:

haha xD

dicecop said:

What happened in the previous chapter (the one where there was no dialogue), whats going on with Touka, how is Furuta still alive, what's his motives and so on... I'm just so clueless rn.

same

Kaneki destroy and whole people in city?
Is that what happened?

What does last page mean?

Also that weird thing eye have alot of people in it and they're dead and eyeless lmao
Oct 22, 2017 4:24 AM

Aug 2016
Oh my oh my a lot of crazy stuff going on, great (depressing) chapter, where does this all end?

soo Furuta thinks it is possible to "create" life with that think Kaneki turned into huh? Or at least made Ui believe that
Those white bodies looking kinda disturbing...
GreeenSpongeOct 22, 2017 8:07 AM
Oct 22, 2017 4:31 AM

Sep 2014
Xaelath said:
brendennp1 said:

haha xD

same

Is that what happened?

Also that weird thing eye have alot of people in it and they're dead and eyeless lmao

>Kaneki on top of the tokyo metropolitan government building
>attacked by OH-1's and Type 10's
>falls, crashes through the ground and spreads his kagune through the underground tunnels
>Kagune comes up and destroy whole streets so that parts of the city collapses into the underground
>The group is underground among parts of the city that is now underground
>Ui knew this would happen and blindly believed in Furuta's plan to reanimate Arima and Hairu
>Furuta says that it won't happen and leaves CCG
>Hirako and Ui go back to the surface
>Touka stands among parts of a defeated Kaneki implying that she fought against his kagune in order to survive
>The whole scenario is basically the beginning of Fantasia from Berserk with Furuta being Griffith
Oct 22, 2017 4:35 AM

Jul 2017
dicecop said:
Xaelath said:

same

Is that what happened?

>falls, crashes through the ground and spreads his kagune through the underground tunnels
>Kagune comes up and destroy whole streets so that parts of the city collapses into the underground
>Ui knew this would happen and blindly believed in Furuta's plan to reanimate Arima and Hairu
>Touka stands among parts of a defeated Kaneki implying that she fought against his kagune in order to survive
>The whole scenario is basically the beginning of Fantasia from Berserk with Furuta being Griffith

I friggin love you, thank you!
But.... Furutas plan to reanimate Arima and Hairu?? I never knew about this, I thought he made Kaneki the common enemy for both ghouls and humans so they can unite for a common cause...??
Oct 22, 2017 4:35 AM

Aug 2014
dicecop said:
Xaelath said:

same

Is that what happened?

Well that make sense.

Cant for next one.
Oct 22, 2017 4:43 AM

Sep 2014
brendennp1 said:
dicecop said:

I friggin love you, thank you!
But.... Furutas plan to reanimate Arima and Hairu?? I never knew about this, I thought he made Kaneki the common enemy for both ghouls and humans so they can unite for a common cause...??

We don't know what Furuta's plan really is and whether he is trolling or is actually legit. He has intentionally been an enigma but it is a fact that he has been working with Kanou since chapter 1 in order to "break the cage". It is pretty obvious that Furuta's plan was to alienate Kaneki by turning him into an unstoppable force that would unite everyone against him, possibly even humans and ghould together in order to defeat him. If this is true, it would be Furuta's own answer to making a bridge between ghouls and humans: Kaneki is killing ghouls and humans alike so they have to unite in order to defeat him.

The reanimation part is so far unknown but it was shown back during the Rue island arc that Kanou posses the ability to reanimate people that were long dead as well as keep their individuality alive. How he does it is unknown but it was implied that they constantly need a supply of something - otherwise they will die again. How that ties into this and Ui's belief that Furuta would help him revive Arima and Hairu is not clarified, but it shows that Ui is a man that has lost all he had in his life and is now just intending to finish his job as the investigator he is (clear his objective or die in combat). We do know that Furuta is keeping Hairu's head in a jar, though...
Oct 22, 2017 4:48 AM

Jan 2014
@dicecop nicce lol , u should do this in every tg chapter discussing so people stop getting confused

Seems like touka gone crazy cuz her husband has literally becomes a monster and started a massacre well that was short

Oct 22, 2017 4:53 AM
Dec 2016
Ok so Kaneki has become literal centipede from a from a figurative one, and is now attacking? all the wards.

I know science can go f*** itself here, but Kaneki ate maybe a couple of Oggai, do how did he become as big as a skyscraper. Max should be slightly bigger than Etc/ Yoshimura Owl full Kakuja mode.

Also Touka in the end looked depressed as hell. Or she might be dead, we don't know.

(Is weed legal in Japan, If so I know what happened to this manga. I actually love this new direction)
Oct 22, 2017 4:57 AM

Sep 2014
ArmodThoroddsson said:
@dicecop nicce lol , u should do this in every tg chapter discussing so people stop getting confused

Seems like touka gone crazy cuz her husband has literally becomes a monster and started a massacre well that was short

Yeah, they are just done lol. We might very well have a small timeskip soon. Also, I might not be 100% right as minor parts get clarified from chapter to chapter, but I think I have a pretty good guess on what's going on. For once, I'm not too sure about the last page where we see a person with his back calling out Hirako. I believe that is Yusa Arima, but the way he speaks sounds like it was Kishou Arima's plan all along to turn Kaneki into this monstrosity. That is something we will have to wait for to be clarified
Oct 22, 2017 5:01 AM

Aug 2013
dicecop said:
Xaelath said:

same

Is that what happened?

Touka didn't fight against Kaneki's kagune to survive in my opinion. she fought to protect ghouls around her which she failed to do.
Oct 22, 2017 5:06 AM

Sep 2014
nukerxero123 said:
Ok so Kaneki has become literal centipede from a from a figurative one, and is now attacking? all the wards.

I know science can go f*** itself here, but Kaneki ate maybe a couple of Oggai, do how did he become as big as a skyscraper. Max should be slightly bigger than Etc/ Yoshimura Owl full Kakuja mode.

Also Touka in the end looked depressed as hell. Or she might be dead, we don't know.

(Is weed legal in Japan, If so I know what happened to this manga. I actually love this new direction)

It's a combination of amount, concentration as well as the compatibility of RC-cells that determine your "final form" if you will, and Kaneki was set up to gain exactly that. He was artificially created and artificially amplified to gain this form. What happened was basically that he didn't just eat any RC-cells that his body had to combat and keep down (by developing more Kakuhou's that could keep the RC concentrations down), but in a very short period ate a bunch of his own RC cells basically, which have 100% compatibility with him and are "masked" from the system, fooling it into not developing Kakuhous that could keep the concentrations down. The result: Just like the ROS disease (or cancer if you will), there is nothing stopping the RC cells from dividing (no kakuhou chemo lol) which resulted in him getting this grotesque form
Oct 22, 2017 5:11 AM

Sep 2014
Luciberi said:
dicecop said:

Touka didn't fight against Kaneki's kagune to survive in my opinion. she fought to protect ghouls around her which she failed to do.

A combination of both are probably true, yeah. As we saw, enemies and allies alike went back to back to protect one another from Kaneki
Oct 22, 2017 5:13 AM

Dec 2015
I'm unsure what to say...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Oct 22, 2017 5:23 AM

Sep 2014
dicecop said:
Luciberi said:

A combination of both are probably true, yeah. As we saw, enemies and allies alike went back to back to protect one another from Kaneki

Just went to reddit and some believe that Kaneki used his Kagune to kill everyone around Touka. This is also a plausible theory
Oct 22, 2017 5:44 AM
Dec 2016
dicecop said:
nukerxero123 said:

It's a combination of amount, concentration as well as the compatibility of RC-cells that determine your "final form" if you will, and Kaneki was set up to gain exactly that. He was artificially created and artificially amplified to gain this form. What happened was basically that he didn't just eat any RC-cells that his body had to combat and keep down (by developing more Kakuhou's that could keep the RC concentrations down), but in a very short period ate a bunch of his own RC cells basically, which have 100% compatibility with him and are "masked" from the system, fooling it into not developing Kakuhous that could keep the concentrations down. The result: Just like the ROS disease (or cancer if you will), there is nothing stopping the RC cells from dividing (no kakuhou chemo lol) which resulted in him getting this grotesque form

Technically radiotherapy can be done, lure him out of Tokyo and nuke that shit, the Gamma rays should be have more then enough energy to penetrate any armour that his full centipede form might have.
Oct 22, 2017 6:06 AM

Mar 2015
nukerxero123 said:

Technically radiotherapy can be done, lure him out of Tokyo and nuke that shit, the Gamma rays should be have more then enough energy to penetrate any armour that his full centipede form might have.

Depends on the density of his carcas~ But, frankly, there's no telling what radiation can do to an RC cell. All we know is that the cell basically functions like magic. They already function like a controllable cancer and eating more gives you back telomeres? If you could somehow stop yourself from dividing for the moment of exposure, the gamma rays won't do anything because they're main cause of damage is during DNA replication. Or maybe the radiation will cause the cells to go into overdrive.

But all this is moot since I don't believe the SDF has nukes lol.
Oct 22, 2017 6:41 AM
Dec 2016
RNoir said:
nukerxero123 said:

Depends on the density of his carcas~ But, frankly, there's no telling what radiation can do to an RC cell. All we know is that the cell basically functions like magic. They already function like a controllable cancer and eating more gives you back telomeres? If you could somehow stop yourself from dividing for the moment of exposure, the gamma rays won't do anything because they're main cause of damage is during DNA replication. Or maybe the radiation will cause the cells to go into overdrive.

But all this is moot since I don't believe the SDF has nukes lol.

Love how we are applying science to a world where it doesn't mean shit, and the person we are trying to kill is the MC of the world. Still continuing on that, to prohibit any risk of the RC cell over-mutate again bullshit. The SDF can borrow a hydrogen bomb form the German CCG and then cause Kaneki's cells regenerate at a rapid rate and reduce his telomeres, so that he can't regenerate again, spam hydrogen bombs if necessary. Also no radiation, so risk of mutation.

You don't have to reply further, at this point, it's only for shits and giggles.
Oct 22, 2017 6:41 AM

Feb 2013
Yeah cool, I don't see where this is going anymore.
I just hope that Kaneki won't kill or eat Touka to recover.
Oct 22, 2017 7:12 AM
Mar 2017
Gosh another mind f-ing chapter. Not because of plot twists but generally messy art and plot.

And it seems kaneki can clone himself a million times now huh.
Oct 22, 2017 7:16 AM
Mar 2014
Summary (https://disqus.com/by/disqus_8RviYAz2fV/):
Page 1: The full kakuja Kaneki is bombarded by missiles by the CCG, they hit him directly as they prepare another volley of blasts

Page 2: cover

Page 3: Kaneki seems to be screaming out in pain from being attacked. We see his true centipede form for the first time. The CCG seem to be in disarray as they try to figure out Kaneki's weak spot(his shell was damaged). Kaneki falls down the building from being hit

Page 4: He smacks into the floor right in front of a regular human. Now the team that was fighting him in the sky is on their way to the ground to continue the fight.(Note that some CCG members have gone underground as well)

Page 5: Kaneki is still on his way to Touka crawling through the city still being attacked by the CCG. He's now on his way to the 4th Ward. We see a huge Tank fire an artillery weapon

Page 6: 2 Volleys of blasts hit Kaneki and he yells out in pain again

Page 7: Kaneki slams down onto the tanks and flattens them. they all die. Even one of the guys dying yelled out "Mommy" "Milk" lol

Page 8: As Kaneki advances we see crowds of human yelling out in fear. Kaneki continues to devour innocent humans.

Page 9: Takizawa(It's definitely him, he never wears shoes and he's barefoot) looks upon the carnage of the CCG vs Kaneki with many investigators dead all over the floor and under rubble

Page 10: Furuta and Koori are speaking to one another underground. In the background it seems one of Kaneki's limbs was severed and inside each of his eyes are the corpses of all the oggai and ghouls he ate. It seems Koori knows Furuta is a ghoul and asks him to bring back Arima and his old partner Hairu using ghoulification process

Page 11: Furuta plan was to have Kaneki eat the oggai so Kaneki will have multiple kokuhous, capture him, bring him to Kanou, and thus they will make another ghoul using ghoulification. it will be another "Kaneki". However, Kaneki is now just way too powerful to stop. Their chance of defeating him is 0%

Page 12: It is revealed that the King of the 24th ward also cannibalized just like Kaneki and also turned into a "dragon". However, instead of causing destruction he ended up granting each ghoul a portion of his power. I'm guessing this is what Furuta wants Kaneki to do to the world. Make them all ghouls. Furuta apologized to Ui, saying that he had everything planned, but the result probably wasn't going to be something he liked.

Page 13: Furuta "apologizes" for causing all of this madness. Furuta looks over to see Hirako and another Squad 0 member exhausted from battle and asks Koori if he spared them because they were friends in the past. Koori explains that they almost killed each other until Kaneki comes through and forces them to team up due to his immense power( in the pic you can see Kaneki with no eyes or maybe oggai). Furuta quits as Bureau Chief(now probably going to link up with rest of clowns) and asks Koori what he will do. Koori says he will go the surface and fight Kaneki as a CCG investigator. he hasn't lost hope

Page 14: Hirako agrees to go above ground with Koori saying that he will need someone to watch his back. Yusa Arima asks Take Hirako if they will be going into the world Arima wished for, which was Kaneki being the One-Eyed King. Hirako replies that he doesn't know. Basically saying that Kaneki going rampage is probably not what Arima envisioned for Kaneki. Arima wanted better for him. Finally, the last image shows Touka with blood all over her clothes and potentially Hinami slumped in the background? It seems that Kaneki is there considering she is all alone. He killed everyone besides her
Oct 22, 2017 7:34 AM

Oct 2013
Last week I have a solid 9 to :re.
Today I gave it a 10 again.
Oct 22, 2017 7:51 AM

May 2016
Wow this was confusing but thanks to our brother in arms @dicecop made it pretty clear, I didn't even realized that girl in the ending was Touka because of the blood.
Oct 22, 2017 8:17 AM

Nov 2014
Man...sooo many possibilties with where the story can go from here, at least we know now that Arima and Hairu can't be brought back to life like Ui wanted, though theoratically it could since a kagune is limited only by imagination

My guess is if a Ghoul/Half-Ghoul tried to birth life from their Kagune, it would probably look like those Kaneki clones...devoid of life
Oct 22, 2017 8:28 AM
May 2017
Damn i love Tokyo ghoul , it makes you excited for every chapter
GoldenJo99Oct 22, 2017 10:29 AM
Oct 22, 2017 9:46 AM
Oct 2017
dicecop said:
ArmodThoroddsson said:

Yeah, they are just done lol. We might very well have a small timeskip soon. Also, I might not be 100% right as minor parts get clarified from chapter to chapter, but I think I have a pretty good guess on what's going on. For once, I'm not too sure about the last page where we see a person with his back calling out Hirako. I believe that is Yusa Arima, but the way he speaks sounds like it was Kishou Arima's plan all along to turn Kaneki into this monstrosity. That is something we will have to wait for to be clarified

I hope you're right and we get a time skip but I doubt it. It doesn't look like kaneki is turning back to a human form with some intelligence. The story (with Kaneki in it) can't go on if he doesn't. He is so large (and dumb) that it is impossible to hide somewhere and not be tracked. Basically we are at the climax of a godzilla movie, all we have left is some military attacks and it's over. Nothing points to him turning back to his original form therefore there is no where to go but end it and leaving open ends for the imagination is pretty common in novels. I really hope we see a psycho uber powerful kaneki and it goes on but I don't see it.
Oct 22, 2017 10:22 AM

Feb 2012
I'm just glad Furuta is still alive lol.

When Kaneki first transformed he was like "FEED" then got blown the fuck out and everyone though he got off screen killed.

Maybe he's trying to fake his death and leave CCG like that.
Oct 22, 2017 10:54 AM

Sep 2014
lelouchvkekistan said:
dicecop said:

I hope you're right and we get a time skip but I doubt it. It doesn't look like kaneki is turning back to a human form with some intelligence. The story (with Kaneki in it) can't go on if he doesn't. He is so large (and dumb) that it is impossible to hide somewhere and not be tracked. Basically we are at the climax of a godzilla movie, all we have left is some military attacks and it's over. Nothing points to him turning back to his original form therefore there is no where to go but end it and leaving open ends for the imagination is pretty common in novels. I really hope we see a psycho uber powerful kaneki and it goes on but I don't see it.

If Kaneki transforms back or travels underground and transforms back there, finding him will be pretty hard if they even have the guts to do that in the first place. But to be 100% sure to run away it's best if he transforms back now while leaving pieces of live kagune that will work as a diversion, but as of now he is in no mental state to do so
Oct 22, 2017 10:57 AM

Sep 2014
Ramkec said:
I'm just glad Furuta is still alive lol.

When Kaneki first transformed he was like "FEED" then got blown the fuck out and everyone though he got off screen killed.

Maybe he's trying to fake his death and leave CCG like that.

He might just be stepping down but considering how much Furuta has to answer for he'll probably be labeled a criminal, which is why I believe he meant that he was leaving for good. His role as the chief is done after all...
Oct 22, 2017 11:25 AM

Apr 2016
I hope there is a way for Kaneki to go back to his human form... >< What did Touka experience?? I was confused when I saw Ui and Furuta talking this chapter, lol. It's great to know that Hirako and Ui fought shoulder-to-shoulder against their enemy (Kaneki-in-his-ghoul-form??). So, now Tokyo is in a mess. I don't know how the city could be saved... What will Furuta do now that he's left CCG? What else do the Clowns have up their sleeves?
Oct 22, 2017 11:36 AM

May 2015
This honestly turned out to be way more convoluted than it needed to be... Considering how inept Kaneki was to be lured into this plan of Furuta's, I honestly could care less what happens between him and Touka.

Oct 22, 2017 11:58 AM

Dec 2013
that shit where the white bodies were coming out form looked like Kaneki's new kakuja but dried, dead, w/e cmoing out of one of its Eyes. Kinda bizarre. Well, Kaneki's body shouldnt handle for long, remember he was already bleeding spontaneously with his usual ghoul behavior, imagine a 24/7 Gigantic kanekipede, under constant attack. Maybe he died out and those shits were part of him(highly doubt it, w/e. This chapter was near total bullshit ot me lol.
Oct 22, 2017 1:00 PM

Jun 2011
There are still lots of questions in regular storyline. Now that the manga entered into Godzilla type of story I don't know on which direction it will go and if these questions ever be answered:
*What V and the Clowns planning.
*WTF is going on with Hide's and Marude's crew.
*What the fuck did Kanou want and is this what he wanted?
*What is Furuta going to do now, kill himself?
*Will Yoshimura, Arata and Rize be freed.
*What will the remaining :re crew, goat leftovers and Suzuya do.
*Ghoul origins.
*Kimi and Kanou.
*Uta's motives.
*Amon, Akira and Donato.
*Ayato's expedition.
*Naked katana homosexual and his place in the story.
*Where's Shachi.
*Yoriko's execution.
*Will Shinohara ever wake up.
*Will Shirazu's sister ever be cured?
*What happened to Shirazu's body?

CharlesMarlowOct 22, 2017 1:06 PM

Oct 22, 2017 2:12 PM

Dec 2013
Will Shirazu's Sister become a SSSS Rate ghoul? She had kagune shit even being human, imagine that shit converted into an Oggai GG. They got his body and used to create a ghoul out of his sister for highe rocmpatibility shit LAWL kiddin.
Oct 22, 2017 5:37 PM

Oct 2017
NoahRivaire said:
There are still lots of questions in regular storyline. Now that the manga entered into Godzilla type of story I don't know on which direction it will go and if these questions ever be answered:
*Ghoul origins.
*Kimi and Kanou.
*Uta's motives.
*Amon, Akira and Donato.
*Ayato's expedition.
*Where's Shachi.
*Yoriko's execution.

I know at least one answer, Shachi is dead. He was killed by Arima.

But apart from that yea good questions.
Oct 22, 2017 5:59 PM
Feb 2017
KingOreX said:
WyNdZ said:
So everyone lives and Ishida was just using the fake death trope for the thousandth fucking time. Also I don't even care what is going on anymore because nothing make sense. Giving this manga a 1/10.

Drop the fucking series. If you actually think this is 1/10 because you somehow thought Furuta was actually dead then you're delusional. It wasn't even a fake death. Everything makes perfect sense. It's not that complicated. Not "everyone lives" that's an absurd statement.

Its not a 1/10, but this series has gone downhill a bit from part 1 to this part of Re. In my opinion if Kaneki is saved someone by Touka or Hide I'm calling complete bullshit. The Tragedy is Kaneki can't be saved and he is now the evil that will bring enemies together to defeat him. He has no happy in his life coming.
Oct 22, 2017 6:22 PM

Dec 2015
Oh wow this has completely gone straight messed up!

I never imagine Furuta looking so devastated, I thought this was his plan all along, to unleash the monster and unite humans and ghouls to defeat it. But boy he fucked up so badly like what was he even thinking? He went too far and didn't take into consideration the relationship Kaneki has with Touka. Kaneki just wanted to see Touka again and now he's transformed into a monster killing everyone that isn't Touka. *sighs* wonder what Furuta will do now? looks like he's just done and walks out. XD

Touka at the end panels makes this situation all the more depressing. and I just pray to god Ishida that Kaneki didn't slaughter the other ghouls with her. I have no idea what happens now,

AH next chapter is another suffering to come, Ishida I leave it up to you~
QueenSapphireOct 22, 2017 6:38 PM
Oct 22, 2017 6:24 PM

Oct 2017
This series has turned into despair porn at this point, what a disappointment. :Re has been going downhill since Arima's death and this arc is the worst yet.

Oct 22, 2017 6:56 PM

Nov 2016
Hard to believe that all of this started with a simple date...

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 22, 2017 8:38 PM

Jul 2016
those kaneki-like clones looks like the clones of rei of evangelion

the vibe really similar to eoe
End of Evaghoulion xD

damn what does furuta mean on creating from destruction, how powerful imagination to create such thing like the clones in the egg.

there's two people I don't know who were, the one sitting on and the one the last panel
Oct 22, 2017 8:42 PM

Jul 2016
NoahRivaire said:
*Ghoul origins.
*Kimi and Kanou.
*Uta's motives.
*Amon, Akira and Donato.
*Ayato's expedition.
*Where's Shachi.
*Yoriko's execution.

yeah there's more things to care about, I doubt Ishida-sensei will just end this as dead kaneki
Oct 22, 2017 9:05 PM

Dec 2012
What the hell is this chapter? What with that Touka in the last panel? `L_`
Oct 23, 2017 12:25 AM
Sep 2015
what the hell....another chapter which made me speechless in different kinds of sense... ... ...
at this rate, my brain can't take it anymore~~ ~~
Oct 23, 2017 1:51 AM

Jul 2014
the last panel looks so depressing..
Oct 23, 2017 2:53 AM

Jul 2016
got mindblown with this wild theory

oh my... the pieces of the mystery of the ghoul's origin, are finally coming out
Oct 23, 2017 3:13 AM

Dec 2013
am i the only who isn't sure if it's touka in the last page?

i thought touka's escaping group was stopped by the ccg reinforcements while all of this was happening. and even if that is touka how was she strong enough to defend herself and be the only survivor not having eaten any decent food in weeks or however long. she would've been the highest (if not only) combat experienced person in the women and children group, maybe she would've tried to save the people around her which would make her make bad decisions for herself, i.e., she ded.

but yes, it is likely touka, but it could be a random ass oggai too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 72 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2016

124 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 71 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2016

140 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 8:14 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2016

146 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2016

151 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 68 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mech4nic - Mar 12, 2016

129 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 7:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.