Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 21, 2017 8:24 PM

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS SADNESS???!!!! t________t

The first image of this chapter was the empty birdcage. I was reminded of Arata saying last chapter that he wanted to make a birdhouse, not for birds to be trapped, but for birds to come back on their own will... Seeing that birdcage empty foreshadowed Arata not being with Maki anymore...

I got emotional when Arata saw Maki's brother, and cried... :( It's sad to know that Maki was heartbroken, regarding Ren, for SEVEN years... That sounds like unbearable pain. So, if Maki's brother was interested in Ren and those two got together instead, Maki wouldn't have suffered... X( Although, it's not Maki's brother's fault for being heterosexual and married with a family... Life is just cruel. :/

I don't know how to react to Maki's brother's reaction, when he saw Arata... Arata just cried, unable to say anything else, but "Yoshiaki-san?" And the LOOK in Maki's eyes was heartbreaking, because that was a repeat of how Ren looked at Yoshiaki!! T____T

The rain intensified the feels... It was sad to see Arata alone; he looked around the house for Maki, and even sat at the table alone... I like that Maki was kind enough to give Arata his warning -> "I don't feel so good right now. If you don't want to cry, go already," and I had another stab in the heart when Arata replied, "I'm used to it," as he continued to embrace Maki from behind.... OMG. </3 I love that Arata continued to reaffirm that he loves Maki, and how he responded to Yoshiaki was due to Ren's memory... That embrace was awesome. <33 Maki, you didn't do anything violent when you saw Arata! I'm happy. :)

Seeing Arata hold Maki so tenderly in bed, and Maki sitting tall and awake... You can really feel Arata's strong attachment to Maki, perhaps even being glad he could be with Maki again... But Maki chose to confront his emotions in the end. :( I like that Maki told Arata that he wanted to cancel the imprinting, instead of be "a complete asshole." I like that Arata agreed to cancel the imprinting. This time, Arata had the choice, of whether he will return to Maki or not after the imprint cancellation... Those tears and the embraces after and before the cancellation got me... T.T

More topics from this board

Poll: » Void Chapter 6 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Oct 21, 2017

1 by Kitsu-nee »»
Mar 6, 2022 4:02 PM

Poll: » Void Chapter 5 Discussion

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Oct 21, 2017 8:42 PM

Poll: » Void Chapter 3 Discussion

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Oct 21, 2017 7:59 PM

Poll: » Void Chapter 2 Discussion

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Oct 21, 2017 7:06 PM

Poll: » Void Chapter 1 Discussion

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Oct 21, 2017 6:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.