Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2017 11:50 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Uh oh, I hope this won't strain Chise and Elias' relationship..
I think he just wants what's best for her.

Nevin's dialogues this chapter made him sound like a life coach.
Sep 19, 2017 2:24 AM
Apr 2016
Love makes you do dumb things, especially when you don't realize it.
Sep 19, 2017 2:34 AM

May 2012
Geez, Elias and Ruth really messed up big time.

Pretty intense chapter

Sep 19, 2017 5:05 AM

Mar 2015
why it had to be like this? why everything soo confinient for the plot? why joseph know stella even close with her?

i really adore the start of this series... this has really lot potential to be nice heavy SOL with 2 broken character fixing each other and dark undertone, instead we got this soo overcomplicated drama with dragging ass character that it drama really make no sense... i mean, why it had to be stella, ellias and ruth? i can understand how naive slay vega is, but this is just dumb... and heavily rely on misunderstood, instead, you know , at least talk... she even not this stupid when saving dragons...

maybe i am the one that have wrong expectation... maybe i am the one that stupid din't understand shit...but obviously, this chapter is breaking point for my self... i can't see this series same like what i expect before... make me remember coppelion... even kuro (somato) that a daily page comic had better drama even they are axed when they are prety mcuh has same substance...
KumaSep 19, 2017 5:08 AM
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Sep 19, 2017 5:41 AM

Apr 2015
Finally a long wait comes to an end. ~

I was hoping Elias wouldn't do a stupid thing, but he really did.

Oh man, now their realtionship is broken.

5/5

Sep 19, 2017 7:47 PM

Dec 2008
Damn! Chise would rather take her chances with Cartaphilus/Joseph that with Ruth and Elias? When Cartaphilus is involved, things never end well. Chise will be sorry, I'm sure.

Elias is going to be guilt-ridden and depressed which will probably make his unstable. The bottom is about to drop out for all parties involved.
Sep 20, 2017 4:47 AM

Jul 2012
Wow, what a turn of events! Something was obviously coming, but that was way way more unexpected and dark. Don't know who's right and who's wrong, they all should be blamed to some extent, but didn't expect Chise to react so crazily. Elias was jealous of Stella and i think it was shown on his expressions, but didn't think that would be the case, well you reap what you sow ... And poor Stella, just simply has to endure all that.
Always nice to see Silky, now she's going to be really sad without Chise. And that was overall sad outcome, what's going to happen next cause obv Catarphilus is very dangerous.
Sep 20, 2017 12:49 PM
Aug 2015
Wtf Ruth, I thought you had Chise's back, also Elias what are you thinking?. If you want what's best for Chise then there's a right way to go about it. I feel bad for Stella being caught up in all of this. Catarphilus suprised me I hope Chise doesn't accept his offer she's going to get burned.
Sep 21, 2017 8:46 PM
Feb 2017
Good job Elias. His position made sense but the execution of it was a fail. And ruth wasn't much help either. Looks like we now have 3 conflicts on one another.
Sep 23, 2017 11:14 AM
⭐Space Cadet⭐

Nov 2016
welp... looks like we will have to wait another month or two ;;

I really hope Chise gets better.. Poor Elias only wanted to help.
He is trying to find his true feelings for Chise and he might regret ever doing what he did. I know they will make up and when it happens I hope they both finally come to their senses.

Darn chapter ended on a cliffhanger... *prays* please everything turn out okay...
Sep 27, 2017 7:58 PM

Feb 2008
Just another one of those different world and sensibilities sort of thing. her reaction is understandable, but now shes walking into the jaws of a wolf. Shes kind of naive to think that Elias could have acted otherwise. Granted that shes still a kid, there is no way she could see that, what he did was about as human as it can get, crude as it was.
Sep 28, 2017 7:54 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Was pretty sad seeing how quick the relationship between Chise and Elias has changed. That dragon curse really complicated things for the worse.
Sep 29, 2017 10:48 PM

Nov 2012
nononononononono that can't be where it leaves off I JUST BINGED THIS MANGA OVER TWO DAYS THIS IS HORRIBLE
Oct 1, 2017 9:40 AM

Apr 2016
Netbug said:
nononononononono that can't be where it leaves off I JUST BINGED THIS MANGA OVER TWO DAYS THIS IS HORRIBLE

I know that feeling... I've just read this manga over a week, and things have been escalating quite quickly in the last few chapters... Now I have to wait another month for the next chapter to come out... I just hope everything works out.

But I do understand Chise's decision to go with Cartaphilus. She has had a life where she was abandoned by everyone, and now the only people whom she can trust hide a horrible plot to sacrifice her friend. The sudden anger is uncontrollable. She is too kind, that's her biggest flaw. Trying to save anyone in danger for nothing in exchange.

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

Oct 8, 2017 1:02 PM

Feb 2010
currently going through answorths head
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Oct 8, 2017 5:29 PM
Feb 2016
Chise's reaction was expected, of course. Looked so pissed.
Now I need to wait another month to see how this unfolds :(
Oct 9, 2017 11:21 PM

May 2017
Elias fall so bad this time, well it's not like we cannot foreseen this twist since 2 chapters before.
Nov 5, 2017 2:19 PM
Jul 2018
He did something stupid, but she did something far more idiotic.
Dec 17, 2017 5:39 PM
May 2012
Well, can't actually blame them. They both did something stupid.
Sep 15, 2:29 AM

Aug 2019
and chise is mad. Elias and Ruth both want chise to live but what good is it if she will be sad and hate you in exchange
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Chapter 104 Discussion

InNeedOfAName - Sep 30

1 by mccreepyy »»
Sep 30, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Chapter 103 Discussion

InNeedOfAName - Sep 30

1 by mccreepyy »»
Sep 30, 6:26 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Chapter 39 Discussion

pekin - Aug 18, 2017

9 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Sep 15, 2:17 AM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Chapter 38 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2017

10 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Sep 14, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Chapter 37 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2017

7 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Sep 14, 11:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.