0.0%
Radiler (weapons)
0.0%
Arma-Get him!
10.0%
10 votes
Jul 9, 2017 12:01 PM

May 2014
So, here is a few sets of clubs that I thought of that might make for an interesting RP club, and I'll give a short description of the basic idea in here.

Note beforehand!: None of this is set in stone and some things might change up a bit during the creation. This is just to set down the basic idea, and neither name (save for WildStar) nor specifics are guaranteed to stay as they are mentioned. With that out of the way, read on!

WildStar: Clearly, this is to remake the old club again. Of course, we're changing up some of it's systems, but the overall premise at school and with superpowers shall remain the same, including the missions most likely, but that's still to be seen.

E.C.O. : This is in it's basis another supernatural high school type of dealio, though the story with it will be different, of course. This is basically to set up a similar RP, but not under the name of WildStar, and thus also with changed story and setting. For the simple starting premise, students get their powers through a liquid that is shot into their body when they enroll, and they are not allowed to leave the grounds. Although the area is huge and there are plenty of facilities to keep the students happy, students are also brought to fight evil, the only times they are allowed out of the schoolgrounds under surveillance, and brought back immediately after.

Radiler: Now it is time to jump to a total different setting. We're getting out of the school and going to explore more than just 1 building in the world. The setting for this is more PvP based, as it will generally have 2 or 3 sides, yet to be specifically decided. These are, of course, fighting against eachother to gain control of the Radiler, an unknown object rumored to give the finder and it's underlings unbelievable power and the ability to rule over the world. Each side will of course have their reasons for getting this, some for dominance, others for justice.
This RP does get two options in the Poll for the simple reason that 1 is to set it with supernatural powers, while the other option is to use weaponry as we know it, without having special powers. With the weapon choice, the characters will have specialized weapons or utilities instead of a power with abilities. (does not mean that supernatural comes without weapons, it's just not focused on it with powers, you get what I mean!)

Arma-Get him! : This has the same worldly type of setting as the Radiler idea, putting it out of a school and on to the world, though this is more PvE focused, and has a different story goal. In this scenario the world is not as we know it. It is thousands of years past our time, yet, thanks to an incident, it is not highly advanced. Instead, humans have learned to control the supernatural, gaining special abilities. Islands and country's float lifted in the air, Zeppelins, Zoomers and Gliders are used to go from place to place. Unfortunately, with this new supernatural world also come supernatural problems. A dark force has unleashed it's forces on to the world, and they need to be stopped.
- (Ps, I couldn't think of a name for this one yet, so just roll with it)
RazorDestinyJul 10, 2017 12:45 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 9, 2017 12:12 PM

May 2014
Ps. The actual creation of the club might take a while, as I do have holidays coming up very soon. As such, releasing the club will take atleast a month, though I will be working on it during my vacation as well (I know I will have too much time on my hands then anyway)
Jul 9, 2017 3:07 PM

Feb 2015
You taking suggestions for settings?

There's a lady who's sure
All that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
When she gets there she knows
If the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for
Oh oh oh oh and she's buying a stairway to heaven

Jul 9, 2017 3:48 PM

May 2014
I don't mind suggestions, can drop them of course, though the vote is already going, so not sure how that would be fixed, but we'll see, go ahead ^^
Jul 9, 2017 4:21 PM

Mar 2014
Will you be accepting assistance with the club's creation?
RP characters: Freya
Jul 9, 2017 4:48 PM

May 2014
Of course, I'm gonna need admins after all, I can't run it all on my own I don't think xD
Jul 10, 2017 1:48 AM

Feb 2015
What about one set on a space station of colonisers(npcs) and pioneers(the characters) that go around planets(which landing on would be events I guess) deducing whether they could be safe for terraforming and stationing human civilisations. The ones you outlined just seem like reimaginings, if that, of the same kind of rp that always pops up. .-.

Jul 10, 2017 3:49 AM

May 2014
Hmm, I did think about the space type of setting, and eventually thought about implementing it into E.C.O. and Radiler (though for both, far far ahead in the story, should it come to that point), though not with pioneers and colonization.

It does sound interesting, but with the poll already going we'll wait out who wins this, (prolly E.C.O. so far) and then set up a minipoll to put that against eachother (Polls galore!) and any other ideas that people may come up with.
Jul 10, 2017 4:17 AM

Jan 2014
Agreed, a survival of humanity kind of story would be really nice.
Jul 10, 2017 5:09 AM

Feb 2015
RazorDestiny said:
Hmm, I did think about the space type of setting, and eventually thought about implementing it into E.C.O. and Radiler (though for both, far far ahead in the story, should it come to that point), though not with pioneers and colonization.

It does sound interesting, but with the poll already going we'll wait out who wins this, (prolly E.C.O. so far) and then set up a minipoll to put that against eachother (Polls galore!) and any other ideas that people may come up with.

Great because supernatural highschool, supernatural highschool with a different paint job, a superpower faction, and a high tech faction make for paltry proposals; an enumeration of the most exhausted rps here. :/

Jul 10, 2017 9:47 AM

Dec 2016
I wouldn't recommend pvp, you would need a bunch of rpiers to make that work so that sides are even and all that stuff. Plus you need an extremely good system to stop players from overpowering there character.

I think the ECO high school idea that you have is the way to go. It's simple enough for everyone to like and get into while having enough thrill and fighting.

I'm against the survival or space idea. Not everyone is into it and I've seen survival clubs dye out pretty quick. Overall I think anything that puts characters against each other should be avoided because it stops people from rping with each other which eventually makes the club boring. Like it's fun to fight. It it's also fun to have friends and make relationships

Those are my personal feelings and suggestions
Feel free to disregard this message if anything
Sakura_megamiJul 10, 2017 9:50 AM
Jul 10, 2017 10:09 AM

Jan 2014
CuddlyAngel15 said:
I'm against the survival or space idea. Not everyone is into it and I've seen survival clubs dye out pretty quick. Overall I think anything that puts characters against each other should be avoided because it stops people from rping with each other which eventually makes the club boring. Like it's fun to fight. It it's also fun to have friends and make relationships

Actually, no one said anything about the survival/space idea being a thing where characters fight each other, if that's what you're talking about ^^'
Jul 10, 2017 10:15 AM

Mar 2014
I think it goes without saying that I support the space theme wholeheartedly.
RP characters: Freya
Jul 10, 2017 11:04 AM

Feb 2015
Make red an admin anyway. Id offer but I dont know what the public opinion of me is these days. Hes the best at character approvals and i really want to be able to trust the system. Theres been some stupid OP moderators going around, one of them having never heard the term OP before..

Jul 10, 2017 11:23 AM

Dec 2013
Damn, have rp clubs really stopped that low? that they even let people who don't even know what OP is, be moderators ?
Sheesh
Things are worse than what I imagined..
Jul 10, 2017 11:40 AM

Feb 2015
That was the creator. Raiores or something like that. Though the stoop shouldn't surprise you. :/

Jul 10, 2017 11:42 AM

May 2014
Well, as I said, I was gladly going to expect Red's help, and any others here most likely who would offer their help. :P

And seeing how Eco is obliterating right now, I'll set up the poll for putting the space theme versus the eco setting in a bit, so that there can be decided between that.
Jul 10, 2017 11:43 AM

Feb 2015
:D

If it goes to space I'll admin

Jul 10, 2017 2:01 PM

Jan 2014
I can only help out while I'm free, and that's not a lot (if there's even anything I could help you out with anyways, you know my skill set well enough to judge that), until the end of August at the most, after that I'll surely be gone from MAL for a while. That's all I can offer if needed, if the club even has been created by then.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: Poll: » Final poll

RazorDestiny - Jul 10, 2017

8 by Morco3131 »»
Jul 29, 2017 12:03 AM

Poll: » Polling for a new club

RazorDestiny - Jul 5, 2017

12 by SleeplessVampire »»
Jul 20, 2017 9:08 AM

Sticky: » Character Re;Creation ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LightSpark090 - Jul 23, 2015

204 by Misna »»
Nov 14, 2015 9:08 AM

» Apartment 5 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LightSpark090 - Jul 28, 2015

515 by Rauzi »»
Oct 22, 2015 4:16 AM

» Courtyard WildStar ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

RazorDestiny - Mar 18, 2015

1599 by LightSpark090 »»
Oct 21, 2015 7:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.