Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 25, 2017 8:59 AM

Jul 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not bad. But it would work much better if it was a normal TV series, or if there were less themes in it.

I enjoyed it but I don't know if I would recommend it.
mozgowFeb 4, 2018 12:50 AM
Sep 21, 2017 5:51 AM
May 2017
I enjoyed it but at points it felt like it as flipping between space opera and high fantasy with out enough time to develop it
Jan 13, 2019 12:57 PM

Jan 2013
that slap and boob tear was well justified by player killer. fandora is an arrogant thot who needs to know her place as a space bounty hunter.
HibiChikaJan 13, 2019 1:00 PM
Feb 24, 2019 6:25 PM

Aug 2015
For something with Go Nagai's name attached to it, I expected something a bit more memorable. I realize criticizing this too heavily might be like picking on a stunted child, but I'm going to do it anyway.
To start with, the dimension traveling concept is executed awfully - it's not any different from traveling between planets in normal space, as far as I can tell, since these dimension seem to encompass only a single planet instead of entire universes. Yet the word 'dimension' is overused to the point of comedy, like being paid in 'dimension dollars.' wat

PK seems to only exist to be an asshole, and function as a means to exposing Fandora's titties for the episode and then mess with her head at every critical moment. What an asshole.

If this anime had been written as a joke, and not taken itself seriously, it might have been more worth watching. It's very average, at it's best. I very rarely say this, but I felt like it was a waste of my time and it's too bad I didn't drop it. Is there anything good about this anime series? I think it was the army of leggy girls in episode 1. That's about it.
Jul 2, 2020 11:31 AM

Oct 2010
excellent ending to the OVAs, those plot twists and reveals worked good, I liked everything about it. The mal score is a joke
Feb 13, 2021 7:51 PM
Apr 2015
PK needed a good old fashioned Bright Noa slap (PK pretty much is a poor man's version of that character, if Bright were a mean asshole), I can't believe Hirotaka Suzuoki voiced him, it's easily his absolute worst performance, although it's more the fault of the awful script.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mujigen Hunter Fandora Episode 2 Discussion

EratiK - Jan 29, 2015

5 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jan 10, 11:49 AM

Poll: » Mujigen Hunter Fandora Episode 1 Discussion

mozgow - Jun 25, 2017

5 by chriskris91 »»
Oct 15, 2023 6:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.