Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 20, 2017 5:36 PM

Dec 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ah finally it's over. It was interesting at first but it became boring near the end and nothing much really happened in the end...
Nunnally03May 20, 2017 5:41 PM
May 20, 2017 10:38 PM
May 2017
Excuse me would you mind telling me how it ended? I just finished chapter 77 and well I can't find any free ones beyond that in any site. I don't mind being spoiled!
May 21, 2017 5:18 AM

Dec 2015
anomrac said:
Excuse me would you mind telling me how it ended? I just finished chapter 77 and well I can't find any free ones beyond that in any site. I don't mind being spoiled!
Not sure if this is allowed lol but here:

The ending was very simple

May 22, 2017 11:19 AM
May 2017
Thank you and I guess the ending is sweet and simple.
May 30, 2017 11:45 AM
Jul 2009
I only up to episode 79 so far :D I love it and their relationship :) simple and sweet are my kind of manga :D
Jun 27, 2017 11:34 PM
May 2017
How's that going for you? (:
Jul 29, 2017 3:33 PM

Mar 2015
Just finished reading this recently and god it was an emotional ride. Would definitely recommend if someone asks me for Romance Manhwas. I like how the ending is simple and nothing big I enjoyed it.

yeehaw
Aug 6, 2017 8:28 PM
Nov 2014
Hey, does anyone have chapter 97 and 98 (end)? I bought up to 96 in Lezhin but I'm out of coins and money. I'M SO CLOSE TO FINISHING IT, CAN'T LEAVE IT HERE 😭
Sep 12, 2017 9:31 AM

Jan 2016
Okay I just finished reading it all today. I still can't get over it. I might add this to my favorites list!

I LOVE WOO JIN SO MUCH AHFJHGBGH I LOVE THIS MANHWA, THE ART, THE SIMPLE YET FULL OF FEELS PLOT, THE CHARACTERS, EVERYTHING AGHH >///<

If anyone could recommend me manhua's similar to this, that would be great!!
Sep 12, 2017 5:41 PM

Feb 2015
The story was great. I kinda hated the way the love polygon was played but it wasn't too hurtful or damaging like you'd see in a deep shoujo. Both rival girl and guy understood they had no place there and gave up nicely. The ending was sweet and funny at the same time and last chapter makes you imagine their first night together xD
Oct 18, 2017 2:36 PM
Mar 2015
Where can I read this? I couldn't find chapters beyond 69
Oct 18, 2017 8:02 PM
Oct 2016
Never thought this manhwa could be so interesting. The art is wonderful, both MC are adorable. I hope the story can be a bit longer, but overall, totally satisfied :D

Zachirina said:
Okay I just finished reading it all today. I still can't get over it. I might add this to my favorites list!

I LOVE WOO JIN SO MUCH AHFJHGBGH I LOVE THIS MANHWA, THE ART, THE SIMPLE YET FULL OF FEELS PLOT, THE CHARACTERS, EVERYTHING AGHH >///<

Have you read Cheese in the Trap? The story is much more complex , interesting enough that will make you binge reading :D
Dec 4, 2017 5:07 AM

Jan 2017
A great series overall for me. I can't stop smiling at times XD Though there are also times where I find it boring or irritating (cause of that Yoojin/Eugene b*tch). Quite a simple and cute ending ^^
Dec 7, 2017 11:38 AM
Jun 2017
Zachirina said:

Zachirina said:

Kakao 79% is a very good one and it is very similar to this one, HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Dec 8, 2017 7:45 AM
Nov 2015
Nunnally03 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
Ah finally it's over. It was interesting at first but it became boring near the end and nothing much really happened in the end...

PO1SON said:
Just finished reading this recently and god it was an emotional ride. Would definitely recommend if someone asks me for Romance Manhwas. I like how the ending is simple and nothing big I enjoyed it.

can i ask how you guys managed to read all the chapters? did you buy coins? thanks!! :D
Dec 9, 2017 3:25 AM

Dec 2015
stardusted said:
Nunnally03 said:

PO1SON said:

can i ask how you guys managed to read all the chapters? did you buy coins? thanks!! :D
Hello. Yes, from Lezhin.
Dec 16, 2017 6:42 AM

Mar 2015
stardusted said:
Nunnally03 said:

PO1SON said:

Yup. I usually read a lot on Lezhin so I purchased the chapters with coins :)

yeehaw
Dec 16, 2017 8:55 PM

Jan 2016
brendaxkou said:

Kakao 79% is a very good one and it is very similar to this one, HIGHLY RECOMMEND

I was always curious about this one but never got the chance to read it.. but I started reading it just a while ago and its REALLY GOOD! THANK YOU! Do you know other good ones?
Dec 26, 2017 1:46 AM
Jun 2017
Zachirina said:
brendaxkou said:

I was always curious about this one but never got the chance to read it.. but I started reading it just a while ago and its REALLY GOOD! THANK YOU! Do you know other good ones?

I started reading I Love Yoo, and OMGEEEE this one is soooooo CUTE ! it’s still ongoing so it has a little bit of chapters but it’s worth the read.
May 6, 2018 11:59 PM
Sep 2016
Wish there was an epilogue
Nov 10, 2019 6:15 PM

Jun 2015
I loved the ending. They make such a cute couple.
:)
Feb 15, 2020 1:24 AM
Mar 2018
They both make such a cute couple.l can't stop smiling ... (◡ ω ◡)
May 26, 2021 6:38 AM
Mar 2016
Nunnally03 said:
anomrac said:
Not sure if this is allowed lol but here:

The ending was very simple

Can you please spoil me what happened after they turned off the lights?
Jun 17, 2022 12:04 AM

Jul 2021
BRO THEY COULD'VE MAKE OUT WHAT IS THE AUTHOR COOKING WITH THE WELCOME TO MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE TYPE OF ENDING

well jokes aside, I find a lot of realism in this series and the drama may be heavy for some but the least to say it's consensual and it's hard to have love at distance

Edit: They did make out outside in one of the side stories, that's good to know.
CQLLISTJun 17, 2022 1:44 AM

More topics from this board

» Something About Us PV

IridescentJaune - May 7, 2023

0 by IridescentJaune »»
May 7, 2023 9:50 AM

Poll: » Something About Us Chapter 1 Discussion

erenmeii - Mar 3, 2019

0 by erenmeii »»
Mar 3, 2019 11:23 PM

» 'Something About Us' End of Story Review [Contains Spoilers]

SailorBunnie - Jan 8, 2018

5 by Inexorablement »»
Jan 6, 2019 6:01 AM

» plz help

Tylersanime - Mar 21, 2018

1 by Tylersanime »»
Mar 23, 2018 4:59 PM

» This needs an anime or something, holy.

Nehza - Nov 5, 2017

7 by Nehza »»
Mar 17, 2018 5:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.