Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2017 5:53 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, a web invasion....

That's not looking good considering that important information could be compromised. Pretty serious episode compared to some of the others. Ray really stands out as a threat.
May 20, 2017 11:50 AM

May 2013
new arc after offmon story over.

the new villain monster's shadow looks badass. and there's new monster introduced, bootmon. maybe it can booting Leviatan and making his plan fail.
rei also unfriendly with Yuujin, and seems like he know Ai.
May 20, 2017 6:13 PM

Sep 2015
Rei sneak into CEO on deep web for info.
L searching Bootmon. Unryūji Naito(Knight) fly from the space. new enemy Ultimate 4
Biomon. Fakemon. Beautymon and Karisumon(Callismon) being ordered to hunt all 5 member

Poor Hackmon
Into the Internet!
May 22, 2017 9:52 AM

Oct 2016
Rei finally reappeared, yay. Revivemon leveling that whole building was awesome. And I liked how Hackmon actually wanted to eat that gachi chocolate, but Gatchmon was like ''Too late''.

And Rei kinda distrusts Yuujin, and I think he is also weirded out by Ai somehow.

Those 4 evil appmon look like the dark masters of Appli Monsters.

I hate that knight guy, and Eri and Rei obviously find something off about him.
May 23, 2017 12:02 AM

Feb 2013
I'm glad that the former CEO will disappear, even though we only saw him this episode I couldn't stand his personality.
Strong enemies appeared!
May 23, 2017 6:24 AM
Sep 2012
The thing continues to frustrate, our heroes haven't figured the L corp is a front for Levithan, I mean they are not very shuttle about it either. How dense can you be.So Eri is employed by the bad guys, tough break.

Great to see Rei back, he has been acting alone looking for his brother all this time, and he is not very friendly towards Yuujin, maybe he knows something is fishy about him. And even Rei he can't be completely mean to Ai.

I don't know about you guys, I really think that Unryuji guy is Hajime. We know Hajime has been turned into something. And the CEO assistant or secretary or whatever her job is, could that be Yuujin's mom, we know she wears glasses but really didn't see her face, so it is possible. Yuujin's mom has some suspect ties to someone. Do they have the same voice actress or not?
blfanMay 23, 2017 5:30 PM
May 23, 2017 11:13 AM
Apr 2014
The Plot advances I guess.
Bootmon is most likely Hajime, too bad, I really wanted Hackmon to be Hajime as hinted by the opening and see how super weird that would've turned out that his Buddy mon is his little brother all along.
Silhouette guy that was holding the appli driver to evolve Mienumon and Cameramon is finally revealed (probably), and his name is Knight not Naito.
The 4 dark masters of Appmon should be dominate at first and spark teamwork among the protagonists leading up to their defeat, just the usual fluff.
Leviathan should keep that creepy robotic voice when we finally see him.
Feb 2, 2022 12:40 AM

Feb 2020
Unryuuji Knight is up to no good.

These new monsters look pretty cool.

SerafosOct 23, 7:53 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 36 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2017

10 by Pinguinaa »»
Sep 24, 2022 11:22 PM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 52 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2017

33 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 5:31 AM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 51 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2017

9 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 4:51 AM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 50 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2017

13 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 3:41 AM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 49 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2017

11 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 3:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.