Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2010 4:30 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The story seem to be progressing in at a normal rate, not sure how are they planning to finish the series though^^ Chiara and Rodney are doing well in their relationship which is good, then ending at least was something different^^
ShanaFlameFeb 21, 2010 4:45 AM
Feb 22, 2010 12:21 AM

Apr 2009
I like the story pace as always, relaxing and linear, but interesting nonetheless.

Unfortunately I had two problems with this episode: first was the multiple suicide attempt from Hannah which wasn't explained weel; I suppose it's because she is forced to do things she no longer accepts, but for such a slow series it's not explained well enough. The other thing is about Tom: ok, he's a relief character, he's always got something to say, but this time he obvioulsy spoiled Rodney's attempt to diplomacy: such a harmful behaviour seemed very out of character.

I'm sure that, by the end, the collection of elements will have a very specific role to defeat element dematerialization... I just hope they told us why would they do it in the first place! It seems like a completely useless act right now, and all the series long... :P
Jun 9, 2012 8:23 AM

May 2009
Hannah is wondering what her life is worth because her "dad" is basically asking her to be a suicide bomber. Remember that he's never been all that nice to her anyway; everyone else panders her but she's also smart enough to realize why they're doing it and that it's really not genuine either. People seem nice to her but she has a lot of expectations to live up to and she isn't even really sure what they are, in terms of her role and what she should do with her life.

The original idea was that element dematerialization should be countered by bringing the elements back to Earth. Of course, now I don't know how the setting works anymore...

I think Chiara's and Rodney's evolving relationship is really awkward.

And that moment where they saw Rodney and Tom as paper-thin was...weird.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Element Hunters Episode 39 Discussion

TechDragon - Mar 28, 2010

13 by WatchTillTandava »»
Dec 1, 2022 6:47 AM

Poll: » Element Hunters Episode 38 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Mar 27, 2010

2 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
Jun 15, 2012 1:07 PM

Poll: » Element Hunters Episode 37 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Mar 20, 2010

7 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
Jun 15, 2012 12:34 PM

Poll: » Element Hunters Episode 36 Discussion

DeathfireD - Mar 20, 2010

2 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
Jun 15, 2012 12:07 PM

Poll: » Element Hunters Episode 35 Discussion

Tetsuyan - Mar 14, 2010

9 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
Jun 15, 2012 11:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.