Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 16, 2017 1:27 PM

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I love that this chapter focuses on Takeo's emotions regarding Suna! It must be an odd feeling indeed. - Suna and Takeo are always together, so to suddenly have that new transfer student, Tanaka, be with Suna...it does feel like he's being taken away. >< Suna is a great guy, so that's probably why he agreed to spend time with Tanaka. Does Tanaka have something against Takeo? He makes that -_- face at our lovely protagonist...

I like that Yukika made an appearance this chapter! I don't know if she's still following Suna, but it's good that she informed Takeo that Tanaka is two-faced. I don't like that Tanaka is trying to persuade Suna to leave Takeo. >< And honestly, what was with his question about Suna not having a girlfriend 'cause he wants to fool around? I like Suna's patience with this guy, 'cause I would have left the cafe already, lol.

LOL, it’s funny that the friends acknowledged that “it’s rare for a guy to stop by for Sunakawa.” I love that all Osamu had to tell Takeo was, “As rare as a girl coming to see you” for our protagonist to understand.

I found it cute that Suna went over to Takeo's room. It was hilarious when Takeo was staring too closely like usual. :P But Suna left without talking about anything...why did he come then? And I was surprised when Suna rejected Takeo's offer to come along so rapidly... ><

Does anyone think Tanaka was creepy, even slightly, when he had binoculars to spy on people? Did he only pick Suna because he's good-looking?

I like that even Yamato expected to see Suna. :) He's always included somehow, which is nice. And it's nice to see that Maki really likes Suna. Suna has that parental or brotherly vibe to Maki. <3 It's actually really nice to see how much the Sunakawas and Goudas like each other.

LOL at Yamato's random comment about her thinking Takeo is the handsomest, even though she's never seen Tanaka. xD It is nice that Takeo can share his thoughts to Yamato. :) Hope Takeo 'rescues' Suna successfully!
Cloe900311Apr 16, 2017 4:25 PM
May 16, 2017 5:48 AM

Nov 2006
Seems like the creepy new guy probably likes the attention that he gets when Suna is with him probably thinks Suna's looks are wasted standing next to Takeo. He says that connections are always fake and he's moved schools a lot so that's why he knows - seems like he's never had a real friend before. Maybe Suna (being the good guy he is) wanted to open his eyes a bit, but then that wouldn't explain why he turned out Takeo to come along...Suna is indeed a man of mystery!

Takeo and his blushing when Yamato was said Suna was his best friend was gold XD Takeo never thought he'd be Suna's best friend?? And Suna laughing in the background when their teacher said "There's nothing more I can teach you" XD

Maki is the most adorable baby and seeing how she says "Una" is cute ^_^ I love seeing Maki and Suna.

Hope Takeo and Suna enlighten the guy about their friendship in the next chapter. Would be hilarious if the creepy guy starts admiring Takeo like all the other guys in their class does XD
Jul 26, 3:58 PM
Oct 2020
Ok so that's how it is. NGL I thought he was gay lol since he was looking at guys through binoculars

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 50 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Feb 23, 2018

4 by Rexnihilo »»
Jul 26, 5:29 PM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 49 Discussion

1 by Rexnihilo »»
Jul 26, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 48 Discussion

2 by Rexnihilo »»
Jul 26, 5:14 PM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 47 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - May 2, 2018

2 by Rexnihilo »»
Jul 26, 5:09 PM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 45 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - May 1, 2018

1 by Rexnihilo »»
Jul 26, 4:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.