Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 11, 2016 6:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well this was a more serious episode.

I definitely feel like there's a bromance chemistry between Keigo and Yuto. What a team.
Nov 11, 2016 7:06 AM

Dec 2014
Pretty decent episode.

New character Yuto and Keigo from Shin's past form a new unit.
I did like how Yuto influenced Keigo and brought him back to the idol world. The origin story of Kurofune was pretty nice.

I did not like how they beat Traffic Signal though, They were just a newly formed unit with pretty much no prior practice as a unit and they somehow beat everyone. It felt like a forced loss for Traffic Signal so that we can now have the whole overcoming loss phase with perhaps more drama. Kinda sucks how all the other units who worked so hard had to lose just for the sake of it. I thought this particular aspect could have been handled much better.

While I like Keigo and Yuto, They were acting quite haughty at the end there.
Nov 11, 2016 10:57 PM

Dec 2013
Kind of a fun reference in this. Kuroishi means black stone and hes a rocker.
The rock group in Nana was called black stones. He even has the same lock necklace as Ren
Nov 12, 2016 3:55 PM

Mar 2016
That was kind of rude of Keigo to ignore Shin :( I mean Yuto was rude too but for Keigo to ignore his childhood friend that had missed him so much...
Nov 12, 2016 8:02 PM

Jan 2014
That was probably the best episode yet. Really looking forward to seeing the new 5 count unit if it forms.
Dec 2, 2016 11:27 AM

Jun 2013
Whoo boi! Both Yuuto and Keigo are 10/10 characters.

I love how Keigo did a 180, all only thanks to Yuuto, that was a nice touch. (Although he should kinda drop the whole princess- thing because after a while it gets reeeally annoying).

Yuuto is so freaking cool?! In every sense of the word. <3

I thought the fight scenes were kind of unreal. I mean, you're standing up against bullies - guys who have been fighting all their lives; and these two were pretty much wimps :D But oh well, gotta have that victory for the sake of story.

Gotta agree with Lelouch0202 that while it took Kanade an entire practice session just to be able to receive a Dorika properly, these guys do it without a second thought.

Also, did anybody notice that when Kurofune started their song, for a few seconds, Yuuto is not dancing? It's like he's going "Hey, dude! What the hell?" to Keigo, but Keigo doesn't care so Yuuto just shrugs and continues to dance? I didn't really understand that part haha.
Also did you guys see how Keigo had those stars around him while dancing? :D That was cute~
Jan 22, 2017 9:21 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
This episode felt very refreshing since it moved away from the usual MC,s to Yuto and Keigo.
Doesn't surprise me that these new guys already did so well. Yuto is pretty interesting, he appears to be arrogant and self centered.

That fight was pretty ok. Was hoping to see an Itsuki episode.

Mar 22, 2017 9:09 AM

Aug 2016
I like Yuto as a new character but was the CGI even worse than the previous episodes...? Also the choreo and the synching while singing ....urgh ><
Aug 22, 2017 6:04 PM

Jun 2014
Yuto and Keigo are quite the big shots.

Looks like Traffic Signal will have to work extra hard to surpass them.

May 26, 2023 10:42 AM

Feb 2020
Very dramatic episode. I definitely didn't expect all that violence.

Yuto and Keigo formed a unit called KUROFUNE. They joined the lineup at Battle Live and beat all the 7 other units, including Traffic Signal.

That was an unrealistic thing to happen from a newly formed unit, but oh well. I hope Traffic Signals wins at Dream Festival.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dream Festival! Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2016

17 by Serafos »»
May 28, 2023 9:17 AM

Poll: » Dream Festival! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2016

7 by Serafos »»
May 27, 2023 11:18 PM

Poll: » Dream Festival! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2016

5 by Serafos »»
May 27, 2023 10:47 AM

Poll: » Dream Festival! Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2016

9 by Serafos »»
May 27, 2023 10:47 AM

Poll: » Dream Festival! Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2016

11 by Serafos »»
May 27, 2023 1:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.