Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 27, 2016 9:45 PM
May 2016
I found out about this anime from a video by YouTuber AkiDearest. When I saw her video, I thought this anime might be entertaining, despite what Aki said about it. Well, it certainly was entertaining, but it was also extremely cringy. Half of the time, I found that the character of Nanako was extremely annoying, with all of her constant whining. Definitely watch the Japanese dub of this anime because the English dubbing's actress who plays Nanako is absolutely horrid. I'm sure that even most abridgers with a $1 microphone and zero acting experience could pull it off better. On top of the protagonist's voice sucking, there is also the extremely large issue of FOUR OUT OF THE SIX episodes only being, at best, TANGENTIALLY RELATED. This leaves the series feeling extremely empty and cheap, as if a few episodes are missing in between. The plot of the anime also seems very unfinished, as if the plot was actually just an afterthought. Overall, this anime is bad, but I will probably give it a 3/10 because there are worse out there, and this one actually left my wanting MORE (probably because it seems so unfinished).
Jan 14, 2020 9:27 PM

Mar 2016
It's a shame that some shitty youtube influencer can hold so much power over what people think of something. The second review on here is just a rehash of bullshit ideas from the video. Like no, there weren't two people with different 'visions' working on this lmao. It's supposed to be ridiculous (but it's also surprisingly coherent). The main plot is established from the first episode and is built upon as it continues.

Thought this was a fun OVA series myself.
syncrogazerJan 14, 2020 9:40 PM
Aug 29, 2023 3:37 PM
Sep 2017
Her japanese voice was hilarious, though that seemed to be the only redeemable part. Tonally confused, ugly as sin, gross with its ecchi elements and stupid as can be is how I would describe this anime.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanako Kaitai Shinsho Episode 5 Discussion

Rod_Russ - Aug 13, 2018

3 by kagome24009 »»
Aug 2, 2023 2:07 PM

» ....why

bmxkid1319 - Dec 24, 2022

1 by GioSta »»
Dec 25, 2022 4:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.