Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2016 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Eh the episode was okay, a bit less character focused.

Idk why but the second half felt kinda rushed. Oh I noticed the Animate store thing showing up again this episode. The boys sure prepared well though especially in their outfits. Moon festival is serious business.
Stark700Sep 21, 2016 8:06 AM
Sep 21, 2016 9:02 AM

Nov 2007
Six Gravity's leader seems to have some worries that don't know how to express and Procella's leader knew immediately while in the meeting of the festival. Six Gravity's "mother" (lol)'s glasses is back. lol @ two of him (again). Everyone understands Six Gravity's leader's thought. Everyone giving ideas according to what we've seen in past eps.!

A song for two groups? Difficult, though, with the president, who creates everyone's song, being busy recently, even if they went to request personally. lol @ Procella's nenchuu pair's friend meeting the president!! Going to the airport to find the president. The actor who worked with Six Gravity's nenchuu pair and even the Goddess team helping out!

That boy from ep.1 coming to the festival with his sister finally. The festival starts next.

Airing Both OPs as IN.

ED: "albion ~Futari Dake Shiro~" by Shun
tsubasaloverSep 21, 2016 9:22 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 21, 2016 12:53 PM
Jul 2018
It was an okay episode.

Good to see the boys were able to find the president!
Sep 21, 2016 2:49 PM

Mar 2013
Yey a group focused! oh that boy welcome back my boy.
It's Shun's song this make my day full.
Sep 21, 2016 3:22 PM

Jul 2012
it was a fun episode, i mean we got to see tatsun's character again and

AND

the ED was alright, better than my least favourites (Koi/Kakeru)
Sep 22, 2016 9:46 AM

Dec 2015
A disappointing episode for me. Is it just me or has the animation quality dropped this week? Some off scenes, and Hajime's neck looks extremely long? Hope next week's animation is better, the concert animation probably demands quite a bit.

Some other things I was disappointed by:
- the song being written by the president, I wanted it to be written by the members themselves (kinda like B-Pro)
- the ED was meh, I didn't like it.
- minor thing but why did they not reveal the president in the car, or was that not the president?

An episode that ties previous episodes together (except the haunted house episode?). Nice to see the goddess candidates and Syunpei again, and look who's a Kakeru fanboy now! I confess to having forgotten who Minazuki was, oops (doesn't help I'm watching B-pro too and I sometimes get confused which events happened in which anime), and I didn't know the seiyuu was Tatsun omg. Guess I still can't tell his voice.

Not everyday I see a shoutout to my country, Singapore represent~ (and I didn't know it's pretty much pronounced Shingapore in Japanese)

Next week is titled Tsuki no Uta, nice.
Sep 26, 2016 7:12 AM
Sep 2016
tobio said:
Okay episode. I could have done without the space girls, though; they throw me off.

Also, for some reason I was surprised that the groups don't contribute anything to their own music. (Same with B Project.)

starlightshine said:
A disappointing episode for me. Is it just me or has the animation quality dropped this week? Some off scenes, and Hajime's neck looks extremely long? Hope next week's animation is better, the concert animation probably demands quite a bit.

Some other things I was disappointed by:
- the song being written by the president, I wanted it to be written by the members themselves (kinda like B-Pro)
- the ED was meh, I didn't like it.
- minor thing but why did they not reveal the president in the car, or was that not the president?

An episode that ties previous episodes together (except the haunted house episode?). Nice to see the goddess candidates and Syunpei again, and look who's a Kakeru fanboy now! I confess to having forgotten who Minazuki was, oops (doesn't help I'm watching B-pro too and I sometimes get confused which events happened in which anime), and I didn't know the seiyuu was Tatsun omg. Guess I still can't tell his voice.

Not everyday I see a shoutout to my country, Singapore represent~ (and I didn't know it's pretty much pronounced Shingapore in Japanese)

Next week is titled Tsuki no Uta, nice.

Okay firstly the not sure if you follow the drama series or not each of the boys and the girls are represented by a vocaloid producer that handles them in the month that they are in.

The head of the agency Tsukino Talent Productions only writes for the units only of Six Gravity and Procellarum or when the other producers are too busy with their own work of managing two idols at once.
Sep 26, 2016 4:34 PM
Sep 2016
tobio said:
Carinashlyn said:

Okay firstly the not sure if you follow the drama series or not each of the boys and the girls are represented by a vocaloid producer that handles them in the month that they are in.

The head of the agency Tsukino Talent Productions only writes for the units only of Six Gravity and Procellarum or when the other producers are too busy with their own work of managing two idols at once.

No, I don't follow it, not anymore, but yes, I know that.

Okay... Then it still stands that the groups don't contribute to the writing of their own music, which is something most musicians do- even if it's just a little bit. From what I saw on both shows, that doesn't seem to be the case for Idols.

Pretty much but key point of the series is that they are "idols" they are not musicians. Idols are by all meaning icons of representation or worship pretty much, but I agree with you it baffles me why they don't show them writing songs I mean we see Rui and his talent at piano (which he has naturally) or at least if they don't write songs, be seen with their faceless vocaloid producer working on a song, I think the best they can do is only have their input on it really and have someone else write it which just sums up that some real life singers/groups are like that they can sing but can't write songs apparently.
Sep 27, 2016 7:55 PM

Oct 2011
All 12 going to sing ahhhhhhh😍😍
Sep 26, 2020 7:12 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yeah, there was no way they would create a joint concert without being a joint performance, by singing a songs in unity, the twelve of them together, in one stages. I found its odd that the initial concept was not come up with that idea. But, whatever, its happening. At least they got what they wanted. The chasing president scenes were quite intensed. They took a lot of help there. Many side characters appeared again in backgrounds. Everything just understandable.

So, with the help of everyone, their song is completed too, i guess, let see their joint concert at their last episode! Would it last in a good terms?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 8, 2022 3:20 AM

Feb 2020
Well, it was an okay episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsukiuta. The Animation Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2016

40 by yveltalkyogre »»
Mar 9, 2023 2:41 PM

» OP & ED

tsubasalover - Jul 2, 2016

5 by tsubasalover »»
Dec 31, 2022 4:51 PM

Poll: » Tsukiuta. The Animation Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2016

10 by Serafos »»
Mar 8, 2022 12:56 AM

Poll: » Tsukiuta. The Animation Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2016

17 by Serafos »»
Mar 7, 2022 11:50 AM

Poll: » Tsukiuta. The Animation Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2016

12 by Serafos »»
Mar 7, 2022 7:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.