Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 10, 2016 5:32 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh so Mutsuki was the one that threw the knife!

Strange fighting this chapter. I also wonder who that is at the end lurking from the shadows.
Sep 10, 2016 5:39 AM

Aug 2010
Well Mutsuki is definitely more sane than I expected.

Miza is alive :O I was kinda happy to see that but then Naki. FUCK!!! Not best boy D:
If he's dead I'll really be sad.

Who was that. From the silhouette it looked kinda like Tatara or maybe Abarai?
Sep 10, 2016 6:12 AM
Apr 2014
Man what a jobber Amon is, he went there with a plan, to get his ass beat and hope that CCG reinforcements come to save his waifu.
Surprised it was Mutsuki, thought it was Suzuya, he and his squad are coming anyway.
How dare Ishida kill off the comedy relief off-screen? come on man.
Sep 10, 2016 6:30 AM
Oct 2015
Hope that naki doesn't die😢

Who's Abarai?

[quote=Barion-Zara]Well Mutsuki is definitely more sane than I expected.

Miza is alive :O I was kinda happy to see that but then Naki. FUCK!!! Not best boy D:
If he's dead I'll really be sad.

Who was that. From the silhouette it looked kinda like Tatara or maybe Abarai?[/quote
Sep 10, 2016 6:34 AM

Aug 2010
SARAH_EXOTIC said:
Hope that naki doesn't die😢

Who's Abarai?

I think he means Abara Hanbe, Suzuya's subordinate.
Sep 10, 2016 6:50 AM
May 2016
bye OTP </3

I think the silhouette is Hanbee.
Sep 10, 2016 6:54 AM

Jun 2009
Mutsuki actually looks unhinged. They was looking pleased with the fight against Takizawa and in the process unintentionally(?) hurt Mado.

I am guessing that the one in the background behind Miza and Naki to another individual as Hanbee was hurt during his fight against Kuro, I don't believe he would be able to recover fast enough. There is still another faction that could make an appearance, the clowns.
Sep 10, 2016 7:00 AM

Apr 2014
The madman actually did it. Naki got killed off-screen.
Sep 10, 2016 7:12 AM
Jul 2015
I don't think Naki will die
Sep 10, 2016 7:27 AM
Sep 2013
My boy Mutsuki coming in with the save.
Like the dangerous vibe I get from him. Even his Kagune cut Akira being released.
Of course Kanou has alot more. Kurona is going to get off-panel.
Naki tho and off panel. Bruh.
not even going to try and guess the silhouette.
Sep 10, 2016 8:19 AM

Jul 2016
Damn! that chapter finished in a blink of an eye..
so it was mutsuki.. and turned from chummy to bad ass.. Cool! just like when kaneki regained his memory/body from haise.. and whose silhouette was that of.. i guess uta?.. or someone unexpected.. that guy must be the one who killed yoshitoki..
Sep 10, 2016 8:23 AM
Aug 2015
Great ishida we don't need a Kaneki 2.0. And why is Amon so surprised they see him as a enemy. Watch how mitsuki becomes overpowered with plot armor and kills takizawa. I swear this becomes more shounen like the longer I read it.
Sep 10, 2016 8:34 AM

Apr 2014
BaconKingpin said:
Watch how mitsuki becomes overpowered with plot armor and kills takizawa. I swear this becomes more shounen like the longer I read it.

You mean like how a few chapters ago everyone was expecting Amon to be an overpowered badass like in those typical battle-shounen just because he was kept in the dark? Tell me how that turned out.
Sep 10, 2016 8:37 AM
Aug 2015
Z4k said:
BaconKingpin said:
Great ishida we don't need a Kaneki 2.0. And why is Amon so surprised they see him as a enemy. Watch how mitsuki becomes overpowered with plot armor and kills takizawa. I swear this becomes more shounen like the longer I read it.

You mean like how a few chapters ago everyone was expecting Amon to be an overpowered badass like in those typical battle-shounen just because he was kept in the dark? Tell me how that turned out.

I actually already knew Amon was going to get his ass kicked I mean it wasn't that hard to predict. Also don't speak for everyone. Just because most thought Amon was going to be overpowered doesn't mean everyone did.
Sep 10, 2016 8:37 AM

May 2015
eh? not another "who is it" ending! Could it be Hanbee he was wearing body armor with shoulder pads hmm...
Sep 10, 2016 8:48 AM

Jul 2014
BaconKingpin said:

...there's hardly any plot armor in this manga.
Sep 10, 2016 9:18 AM

Dec 2014
-So it was the Psycho Trap who threw the knife. Jesus Christ, if she proves to even be able to stand in front of Seidou I call bullshit. Hmm, she can't control her kagune properly, she scratched Akira. Watch her get increasingly bloodthirsty and then blown the fuck out.

-That meatshield investigator reminds me of Jason in appearance. He was fast but lacks intelligence it seems, that let Kurona kill him fast. Damn, Kanou perfected his technique, so many mooks. Whoever he joins after this is all over will have a tremendeous advantage in terms of manpower. They're atleast A-rank.

-Oh, Naki stood by her as she was uncouncious and defended her. Got killed in the process too..... Holy mother of God, he got offscreen'd. Miza is crying, someone is looming behind her. Could be Hanbee judging by the height, but he's still injured. Could be Ui, who knows.....

Not bad, we're probably going to get a Naki flashback chapter, or atleast how he was defending her.
Sep 10, 2016 9:28 AM
Aug 2015
animeranker98 said:
BaconKingpin said:

Riiiiggghhht I'll pretend you didn't say that
Sep 10, 2016 9:51 AM

Jul 2014
BaconKingpin said:
animeranker98 said:

Well, you're comparing this to most shounen...there's hardly any

If you're comparing it to stuff like Berserk then you have a point.
Sep 10, 2016 9:57 AM

Jul 2012
No Nakiiiiii D:
Best boy :(

Mutsuki huh
I totally forgot about her/him o-o
I'm having a dilemma now, I do want her/him to kill Tazikawa just because he is annoying af, buuut I don't want it at the same time because it would be bullshit XD

Sep 10, 2016 10:13 AM

Dec 2015
Wonder what Mutsuki can do against the Owl on his own? He kinda seemed different to me.

Hope Naki is still alive.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Sep 10, 2016 10:36 AM

Feb 2016
God this chapter was too fast to read!

I don't think Mutsuki can control her "new" self. Wondering how Urie will react in front of a crazy Mutsuki.

Please, whoever you are dark shadow, help Naki!
Sep 10, 2016 11:00 AM

Apr 2016
Wow...three different things happened here. I didn't expect Mutsuki to be the one who stabbed Takizawa in the eye. I wonder what kind of development Mutsuki faced... But I do hope Takizawa and Amon escape this alive!!

Those experiments...oh damn, Kanou, what have you been doing?!

I am hoping with all of my heart that Naki is still alive! >< It's cruel to wake up and realize everyone is gone....
Sep 10, 2016 11:50 AM

Oct 2013
Ishida please, don't make Mutsuki be able to face Taki
Sep 10, 2016 12:16 PM
Sep 2013
Did people miss the -I will buy them time-?
Sep 10, 2016 12:26 PM
Jul 2018
hantere said:
Did people miss the -I will buy them time-?

They are speed readers for a reason or to them, "I will buy them time" is equivalent to "I will rekt the owl and floppy"
Sep 10, 2016 12:34 PM

Aug 2014
Poor Akira. It's one psycho after the other :

I was sure it Suzuya that showed up but I guess Ishida wants all the crazies in one room together, including Mitsuki.

I'm guessing the shadowed person could be Ui, he's been pretty quiet for a while now.
I doubt that Naki's dead though.
Sep 10, 2016 1:01 PM

Sep 2014
Ok chapter.So,Mutsuki threw the knife and now she will try to buy time until reinforcements arrive.Meanwhile,Kurona is fighting with Kanou's experiments.Oh,Naki was killed off-screen and Naki is the only alive in the area,while a strange sillouette appears.
Sep 10, 2016 1:45 PM
Aug 2015
animeranker98 said:
BaconKingpin said:

I wasn't comparing it to other shounen slop it's way better, but it's a little cliche. There are a couple of plot holes and plot armor.
Sep 10, 2016 2:32 PM

Nov 2015
Nuvviveji said:
Damn, Kanou perfected his technique, so many mooks. Whoever he joins after this is all over will have a tremendeous advantage in terms of manpower. They're atleast A-rank.

Perfect opportunity for the Clowns to take advantage of and fill the void that Aogiri left. ♣
Sep 10, 2016 3:19 PM
Jul 2018
> So Mutsuki will fight Takizawa, she looks a bit more sane that i did expected, but then again she also looks pretty excited to fight him
> Kurona will most likely die off-screen
> Killing Naki off panel? wow.. i dont know how to feel about that
> Who is that Pokem- oh wrong manga. Anyway i have no clue who that person might be. Good chapter yet again.
Sep 10, 2016 3:30 PM
Sep 2016
And everyone will go crazy when the guy behind the silhouette is Hide. And then the next few chapter is all about what happened in the tunnel that night between Kaneki and Hide and what Hide doing all along.

Yes, I have a very imaginative mind
Sep 10, 2016 3:43 PM

Oct 2015
Takizawa wil kill everyone and he will be the new main character in Tokyo Ghoul Takizawa Requiem.

Takizawa best character in tokyo ghoul re:
Kanecki is bad
Sep 10, 2016 3:52 PM
Jul 2010
There's too many Kaneki wannabes now. I really want to see him beat the shit out of Takizawa and/or Mutsuki.
Sep 10, 2016 7:32 PM
Mar 2014
Damn not Naki
Anyone but him
Sep 10, 2016 8:24 PM
May 2016
Anyone notice the number 12 in Mutsuki's pupils in the second panel? ;^; I'm pretty sure it's the "Hanged Man" tarot card.
Sep 11, 2016 1:29 AM
Jun 2016
QuotingLegacies said:
Anyone notice the number 12 in Mutsuki's pupils in the second panel? ;^; I'm pretty sure it's the "Hanged Man" tarot card.
damn man.. nice catch! "12" could be so many things.. it could also be a 1 and a 2, maybe a hint about another dual personality case.
Sep 11, 2016 2:09 AM
May 2016
artick said:
QuotingLegacies said:
damn man.. nice catch! "12" could be so many things.. it could also be a 1 and a 2, maybe a hint about another dual personality case.

Very true...we all know how Ishida loves to use numbers as symbolism, so I guess we have to wait and see what happens with Mutsuki.
Sep 12, 2016 9:40 AM
Oct 2015
Even though it's 21 pages, I think it's the fastest chapter I've ever read.
Sep 12, 2016 12:03 PM

Jul 2014
BaconKingpin said:
animeranker98 said:

I wasn't comparing it to other shounen slop it's way better, but it's a little cliche. There are a couple of plot holes and plot armor.

Every story ever has plot armor you adorable fluffs, stop arguing about it. Everything from start to finish is decided by the plot, because u know... someone writes these stories.
Sep 12, 2016 12:55 PM

Jan 2014
That surprised me, I really thought it would be Juuzou. Now I want a reunion between Mutsuki and Urie.

So, R.I.P Naki?
Sep 13, 2016 4:51 AM

Jan 2012
12 chapters left before the final chapter
is this true ?

Mutsuki using knife .

Sep 13, 2016 5:23 AM
Aug 2015
Arcanix said:
BaconKingpin said:

Every story ever has plot armor you adorable fluffs, stop arguing about it. Everything from start to finish is decided by the plot, because u know... someone writes these stories.

Who the hell are you ? No ones arguing I have better things to do than argue with a complete stranger on a anime website•_•
Sep 13, 2016 4:23 PM

Mar 2015
AllenVonStein said:
is this true ?

Nope,but where did you get that?

BaconKingpin said:
Arcanix said:

Who the hell are you ? No ones arguing I have better things to do than argue with a complete stranger on a anime website•_•

I Know Right?That Internet Stranger is replying and arguing about a manga!...ON AN ANIME AND MANGA WEBSITE!!! Like wtf how dare he!?
MonstrumSep 13, 2016 4:33 PM
Sep 13, 2016 5:29 PM
Aug 2015
nemya said:
AllenVonStein said:
is this true ?

Nope,but where did you get that?

BaconKingpin said:

I Know Right?That Internet Stranger is replying and arguing about a manga!...ON AN ANIME AND MANGA WEBSITE!!! Like wtf how dare he!?

I know what kind of website it is, how about you go walk into oncoming traffic blind folded. SmartAss
Sep 14, 2016 6:59 AM

Jun 2015
Never been a fan of Mutsuki. If Takizawa loses, it has to be with aid from Amon or something.
uh oh!
Sep 14, 2016 12:24 PM

Jul 2014
BaconKingpin said:

I know what kind of website it is, how about you go walk into oncoming traffic blind folded. SmartAss

Easy there you adorable little fluff. Don't you see that all seats are occupied?:(

Now with that said, this is an absolutely garbage chapter. If Mutsuki doesn't just get fucked in the moment Takizawa makes a move, this shit is going to be called Bleach 2.0.
Sep 14, 2016 12:55 PM
Aug 2015
Arcanix said:
BaconKingpin said:

Easy there you adorable little fluff. Don't you see that all seats are occupied?:(

Now with that said, this is an absolutely garbage chapter. If Mutsuki doesn't just get fucked in the moment Takizawa makes a move, this shit is going to be called Bleach 2.0.

There's a open seat 💺 right here •_•
But yeah I totally agree I didn't like this chapter that much it seems like Ishida is getting his ideas from the box of cliches
Sep 19, 2016 1:13 PM

Jul 2015
I know it! It was Mutsuki after all...

Oct 23, 2016 5:38 PM

Apr 2013
aaargh. tsk, I liked Naki!... he was family centered. and hilarious.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 72 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2016

124 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 71 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2016

140 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 8:14 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2016

146 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2016

151 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 68 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mech4nic - Mar 12, 2016

129 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 7:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.