Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 30, 2016 7:34 PM

Feb 2016
We've all got one, or possibly several if the Kami of Misfortune is a close personal friend of yours. It's that show you ended up watching, even though you knew it was bad, or had heard it was questionable. Likely after the first episode you knew this show was going to leave a scar, one that just will not fade with time.

And yet you still kept watching, perhaps due to masochistic tendencies, maybe because you just couldn't look away. Or perhaps you're a completionist, you have to finish something you started.

I'll fess up to That ONE Show...

School Days

I just had to see what my friends were hinting at, I had to see if it was as bad as it was....
Big mistake

-PJ
"God doesn't play dice"
-Albert Einstein

"Einstein would turn over in his grave. Not only does God play dice, the dice are loaded"
-Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang
Alpha Centauri
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 31, 2016 5:59 AM

Feb 2016
I don't know what i was feeling when i watched the show sky wizard academy aka Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan. It was the biggest amount of drivel i have ever seen, if you have liked it I'm sorry but I'm going on a massive tirade......
Firstly there was no plot... Flying beetles attack just cause. Thats the overarching plot..... thats all the info you are given on the beetles.... they fly and they attack. There is also the sub plot which isn't as bad as the overarching plot but still awful. There is a battle competition to see who has the best team.... The plucky underdogs start beating better opponents through the power of friendship and love which is just peachy for viewers.
Characters are shit, no real history and I don't know why anything happens
Now I'm gonna stop this paragraph cause I've written too much, but if you want to know more about my opinion on this just shoot me a message :D
Aug 1, 2016 6:12 AM
皆の先生

Sep 2012
Zero no Tsukaima... Literal trash....
Aug 1, 2016 10:38 PM

Dec 2011
Pro tip: do not watch fantasy/magic/harem LN adaptions. 99% of the time they will be shit.

Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora is the one show I really regret watching. I'm not really a fan of anime drama in the first place, but I gave it a shot anyways. I'm not sure if I was in a bad mood or something, but I seriously hated just about everything about this show - the characters, the story, the tropes, the melodrama, the ending. Thank god it was only 6 episodes.
Aug 1, 2016 11:18 PM

Aug 2013
Yosuga no Sora...

Jesus
Aug 2, 2016 12:44 PM

Feb 2016
mpuddingcess said:
Zero no Tsukaima... Literal trash....

So I'm guessing you're not a square mage then...

Now I'm regretting starting this topic. Seeing a few series that people have regretted watching is leaving me curious enough to give them a go. I know it's a fruit I don't want to pluck, but it is still very tempting.

-PJ
"God doesn't play dice"
-Albert Einstein

"Einstein would turn over in his grave. Not only does God play dice, the dice are loaded"
-Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang
Alpha Centauri
Aug 2, 2016 5:25 PM
皆の先生

Sep 2012
Zero no Tsukaima had been on my list since I started watching anime in 2012, so I had to watch it (and finish it) because it had been on there for so long. At least it's over with now ahaha
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» best anime's this spring 2017

Jessica1350 - May 16, 2017

5 by Siffudoodle »»
May 29, 2017 11:10 AM

» Most anticipated anime of Winter 2016/17

Senseii95 - Dec 11, 2016

1 by Jessica1350 »»
Jan 15, 2017 7:59 PM

» PAniC Fundraiser Quiz Night

Senseii95 - Sep 22, 2016

0 by Senseii95 »»
Sep 22, 2016 8:32 PM

» Huh, well that show was pleasantly surprising

PJammaGod - Sep 15, 2016

1 by SillyFawn »»
Sep 17, 2016 12:00 AM

» This season's best character

Senseii95 - Aug 1, 2016

11 by PJammaGod »»
Sep 15, 2016 7:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.