Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 14, 2016 5:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Huh, that was weird..

Ouma is still apparently recovering but looks like he has vague memories of the past and about his princess. He got some chemistry with Sophia as well, which somewhat surprises me since they haven't gotten along too well.

Not bad for the buildup I guess but pacing felt bit sluggish this episode.
Jul 14, 2016 6:13 AM

Sep 2015
Many things still in mystery. Yuki-hime working together with real oni in the past, through this episode there is a chance that Kennosuke's memory now might be fake(i mean the aliens do have brainwashing method).
Jul 14, 2016 6:16 AM

Apr 2010
Seems things are moving but i wonder what will happen next seeing as the girls are back.
And there is also the mater of what happened in the past.
Jul 14, 2016 7:41 AM

May 2015
Brainwashing is even more likely now after this episode.

Anyway, great episode once again. Seems like a lot things are still a mystery. Ouma's flashback makes me really curious. Hopefully we'll get to learn more in the next episode, since it seems the Princess is coming again.

Jul 14, 2016 2:27 PM

Mar 2014
brainwashing? thats more like taimanin asagi
Jul 15, 2016 1:00 AM
Dec 2011
Subs are out btw, still anon one though.
Jul 15, 2016 4:32 AM

Jan 2015
Everyone's leaving the town, because of that "accident" at school earlier. At least Carlos now can get closer with Mika I guess. Too bad he have to back to Spain just when the moment it perfect.
I will surely amazed just like Hauzen, when knowing about Kennosuke's generation ability. I mean, he get stabbed and then prank Yukina like that? LOL
MasceraJul 15, 2016 4:39 AM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jul 15, 2016 5:19 AM

Feb 2014
I'm very curious about Ken's more recent flashback, with Yukihime and Oni speaking about his potential to pilot the Black Relic. If that memory is real and not fake via brainwashing, then I have to question why Yukihime and Oni are against each other now.

Yukihime wants to take out Ken for good, to restore her honour, but for now, there's no answer for Oni and his reason for protecting Ken's life.

No surprise that people are escaping the town now thanks to the incident in episode 13/14. Against his wishes, Carlos has been ordered to move to Spain, along with his father, who is also reluctant as well.

Same goes for Sophie too, who's been ordered by her parents to move back to France. Thankfully, she's showing signs of hesitation in doing so. Considering how much of an asset she is, having her leave would be bad, so I hope she'll stay, even if it means defying her parents order.

Lastly, Ken's recovery skills are impressive. Showing Yukina his healed scar, and 6-pack chest, was amusing though. =P

Overall, this was a good episode, but I'm sure the fighting will pick up again next week.
Jul 16, 2016 1:52 AM

Jan 2009
Ouma must be the real demon lol, his wounds heal so fast
Jul 16, 2016 6:38 AM

Jan 2014
^noticed there is a very similar eyes style between the oni and ouma

There might be a relation, perhap Ouma Japan is not really this Japan afterall?

btw,
why there is so less comment? such a good anime
Jul 16, 2016 8:01 AM

Dec 2014
Well that was funny episode altogether
Jul 17, 2016 11:29 AM

Oct 2012
I'm curious about the flashback, I'm assuming that was one of Ouma's true memories if we are to assume that his memories have been tampered with. I'd think maybe they didn't think he was awake at the time and therefore missed changing that memory or it somehow resurfaced after being forcefully subdued.

Curious as to what was being shown to Muetta to instill fear into her but we'll probably see her dealing with it again after she fails again

Oh and Mika was spunky as heck this ep, glad she kicked Carlos after what he said although apparently for a completely different reason
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Jul 19, 2016 11:52 AM

Jun 2013
Another great episode! I was glad to see Sophie get a little more focus
Kennousuke and Yukina are so freaking cute together though :)
Jul 20, 2016 10:18 PM

Jan 2009
rorimoe said:
^noticed there is a very similar eyes style between the oni and ouma

There might be a relation, perhap Ouma Japan is not really this Japan afterall?

ye thats a possibility, im also thinking the recent Princess is actually a clone of the old Princess somehow

rorimoe said:

btw,
why there is so less comment? such a good anime

because its mecha anime lol, mecha is not popular and so hated this days that makes me angry at times
Jul 21, 2016 12:59 PM
Jan 2016
Theory:

Efidolg is a civilization of nanomachines.

The Oni is either a renegade nanomachine colony, or an alien that managed to break free of the nanomachine's control. The Oni took something with him when he defected. When an Efidolg recon team tracked down the Oni, the recon team (nanomachines) used the Washiba clan as their hosts. The Oni helped some of the Washiba clan members break free after they became hosts. This would explain why Kennosuke has memories of battling the Oni, memories of being in a vat looking at Yukihime and the Oni standing next to each other, and why he remembers Fusunani from the past.

Yukina's father is the head of the Washiba clan and the host of Efidolg's recon team leader (the guy who didn't take off his helmet in this episode). This would explain why he knew so much about the Washiba clan despite no solid evidence, why he knew where to unearth the alien relics, and why he disappeared after he went looking for Efidolg. This would also explain why Yukina and Yukihime look similar... because they're half-sisters.
Jul 22, 2016 4:02 AM

Dec 2012
Great episode with a new flashback.
It looks like after the scene in the flashback, he was brainwashed to serve and protect her. Watching this flashback, the Oni was an ally of Yuki-hime, but one of them broke the alliance.

It was very funny to see Ouma implore the machine.
Jul 27, 2016 2:09 PM

Feb 2015
for the villian, we got to see more of it in this episode but it felt very weird. and i don't kinda like it. but just how durable that armor is....

overall, it was a good episode imo. a little bit of comedy and a bit of plot development at the same time going on. but nothing much happen in this episode. pretty good for a build up imo.

expecting to see another hand-to-hand action scene in the future episodes since those two didn't came to earth with their robots or even small ship.
looking foward to the next episode xD
Jul 28, 2016 2:36 AM

Jan 2012
Worst ever anime, really. Pure fascism.
Aug 4, 2016 2:16 PM

Dec 2015
Maybe that masked guy Ouma thinks is a demon is actually Yukinas father. But he also seemed to have appered in the past (flashbacks) with Yuki-hime. Maybe his is father of both of the girls (that's why they might look similar) and being able to live for a very long time.
Aug 6, 2016 7:10 PM

May 2014
The mix of comedy and mystery this episode sure is weird, not bad for a buildup I guess. 4/5
Aug 7, 2016 10:39 PM

Nov 2015
Maybe his memories got manipulated or its fake.

Aug 16, 2016 6:05 PM
Mar 2016
idek what to say after watching this, but Ken must be mixed with some unhuman DNA if he can heal that fast.
Sep 3, 2016 3:48 PM

Feb 2013
LOL that doctor... "He's not with us anymore."

I somehow doubt being a solo pilot will get Liu Shen any more screen time :(
Sep 25, 2016 4:06 AM

Nov 2011
The alternation between slow and lively ep ep, seems not to stop, not to be a bad in absolute terms, but have a period in which there is an escalation of events linked to each other would give more charm to the plot. Drawings and animations that good, I was a bit puzzled when Mika asked to do a cosrom helped by Carlos & Co.
Jan 9, 2017 8:02 PM

Mar 2015
Kennosuke's some kind of superhuman! I bet he's one of the aliens after all
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 8, 2017 9:12 AM
Jun 2013
pretty eh episode. Is the blonde chick falling for ken? why?
Jul 26, 2017 1:14 PM
Aug 2014
You don't get to make your on decisions yet Sophie, you're still a child. Though somehow the U.N. will side with the child ignoring the rights of the parents to not have their child pilot a bloody mecha I'm sure.
Apr 10, 2018 2:12 AM

Dec 2012
Carlos is moving to Spain?
Mika.
Dat flashback.
Sophie's going back to France?
lol at Hausen making it sound like he died.
lol at Kennosuke begging the machine.
Hime getting tortured?
neesama?
Hime is coming back.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 6, 2018 7:21 AM

Jul 2013
I wonder if Ogino's cosplaying and everything around that whole thing has something to do in the grand scheme of things or is it just purely for comedy relief and is entirely meaningless. I know I'm nitpicking but I just think it's so random.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2016

107 by JVskunkape »»
May 25, 1:31 AM

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

142 by JVskunkape »»
May 23, 5:26 AM

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

66 by lisalosthername »»
Apr 24, 2023 3:24 AM

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

46 by L01MK »»
Feb 3, 2023 3:50 PM

» 5 Years Anniversary Event

bastek66 - May 11, 2021

1 by Cabron »»
Mar 26, 2022 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.