Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2016 10:30 AM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Gotta love see-through shirts huh? XD His friends are still pretty annoying, and...into the water the phone goes! XD
Jun 10, 2016 6:48 AM
Jun 2016
animefan8800 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
Gotta love see-through shirts huh? XD His friends are still pretty annoying, and...into the water the phone goes! XD

And again where do you read this chapter??
Chapter 6 is the latest one right now...
Jun 10, 2016 9:09 AM
Apr 2015
Wesley_Guilles said:
animefan8800 said:

Either the scanlation group has them already on their site or he can read the raws if he's that proficient in Japanese. That's one incentive of learning Japanese in a sense, which I'm doing atm. You can enjoy the material unadulterated without having to wait every few days for a new chapter to be translated.
Jun 10, 2016 9:37 AM
Jun 2016
TehDanimal said:
Wesley_Guilles said:

Either the scanlation group has them already on their site or he can read the raws if he's that proficient in Japanese. That's one incentive of learning Japanese in a sense, which I'm doing atm. You can enjoy the material unadulterated without having to wait every few days for a new chapter to be translated.

Welp i guess i gotta learn to read japanesse too if im planning on reading raws
Jun 10, 2016 10:40 PM

Feb 2015
So far I'm really diggin this, keep it up translator guys, I want moooar.
Jun 11, 2016 12:20 AM

Sep 2014
Yautja said:
So far I'm really diggin this, keep it up translator guys, I want moooar.

IKR. Yame-san is cute.

CUTE

Jun 11, 2016 3:27 AM

Feb 2016
@TehDanimal She is definitely a keeper, my guess is that she is a forgotten childhood friend if him who changed her look. I bet that she is just waiting for him to ask.

This is the first chapter in which I can relate to the MC, asking out a girl to go on a date him with while her friends are around her is really hard. I loved the reason why his otaku friends support him now, the gal dream! :D

And who is the mysterious Maa-Kun, I doubt that he is her brother...
Jun 11, 2016 11:51 AM
Apr 2015
BladersDeath said:
@TehDanimal She is definitely a keeper, my guess is that she is a forgotten childhood friend if him who changed her look. I bet that she is just waiting for him to ask.

This is the first chapter in which I can relate to the MC, asking out a girl to go on a date him with while her friends are around her is really hard. I loved the reason why his otaku friends support him now, the gal dream! :D

And who is the mysterious Maa-Kun, I doubt that he is her brother...

I've already read ahead (just to Ch. 8 cuz latest scanlation on MangaHere) but I will say that the scenario that she is a long lost childhood friend and is hiding it in the meantime is plausible. Why she would go to great lengths though over this time and transform herself into a gyaru is still a mystery but we must see. Helps me realize too that "judging a book by its cover" only gets you panty shots and your face almost touching rather large chests xP.
Mar 19, 2017 7:01 PM

Mar 2015
Hahah that's sad... his friends are supportive yet want to use him. I think Maa-kun is something like her friend, maybe even a trap or something.

May 26, 2017 10:10 PM

Aug 2016
Please go out on the movies

Set by SenpieX
Sep 21, 2023 2:25 PM
May 2020
his friends are a gift and a curse
Apr 15, 6:31 AM
Dec 2023
I was smiling at this manga the whole time even the anime too.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Chapter 189 Discussion

gujj1990 - Oct 13

0 by gujj1990 »»
Oct 13, 8:23 AM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Chapter 188 Discussion

gujj1990 - Sep 15

3 by neel_senpai »»
Sep 17, 6:21 AM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Chapter 187 Discussion

gujj1990 - Aug 24

2 by neel_senpai »»
Sep 16, 5:26 PM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Chapter 115 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2021

3 by Komlan_6 »»
Aug 28, 5:15 PM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Chapter 114 Discussion

Aikotoba - Dec 26, 2020

7 by Komlan_6 »»
Aug 28, 4:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.