Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2015 10:56 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Poro stuff.

I don't really remember much of episode 1 but I don't think that girl was originally a futa was she? Well she gets a dick part way in for a little bit.

The solo tentacle scene was alright, nothing too special. Another one at the end with 3 girls. Pretty softcore tentacle action.

I don't know happened, the transition was a little weird, guess I'll wait for subtitles just for that little bit were she's talking to him then it goes to the other girl giving him head on the beach and he other 3 are just getting tentacle raped then he dissipates.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Nov 27, 2015 10:54 AM

Apr 2015
Well this series continues being dumb, the scenes were even worse than in 2nd episode and all those tentacles, just wow, what a waste of time.
Nov 27, 2015 7:37 PM

Jul 2008
Another bad series this season sigh.
Nov 27, 2015 10:14 PM

Nov 2012
continuation of episode 1, but this episode just got confused with the ending...the boy died and turned to ashes and the girls were raped. seems the teacher and kou have a connection or relationship hmmm....will wait for the subs.
Dec 1, 2015 1:57 AM
Jan 2012
The ending reminds me of the ending in Umemaro 3D Dr. Sugimoto's Lecherous Treatment.
Dec 3, 2015 4:59 AM
Oct 2013
Ohp, the mc survived so easily with instant regen from the tentacle, only to die a much more anti-climatic death in the end. Didn't even get to see the end of the world either. And why does it end? How to prevent it? Why rape girls? ¯(°_o)/¯

Beige-haired girl as usual is the biggest slut, enjoying the double penetrations by tentacles XD

The h scenes were pretty weak. Miyu's moans were pretty one-pattern. Didn't really show much suffering, no tears or drools or sweat, not much love juices or any other fluids, no body contractions, etc.

Dream rape of loli was alright with her spread legs and being carried although her body seemed to be defying gravity, somehow remaining upright. Unless she has mad core strength or because dream powers.
User-sanDec 3, 2015 5:03 AM
Dec 11, 2015 10:39 PM

May 2014
First time seeing Futa. Wasn't too bad i suppose..
The story is bad, and the tentacle scenes were eh. very disappointing 3/10
Jun 23, 2016 10:29 PM
Jun 2016
Any chances that PoRO plans to do a third OVA, I really liked the series, specially the second OVA but it was a let down that they did not use many of the scenes of the game due to the lengh. They could easyly revive the MC somehow as an ecuse more scenes, considering the studio is using of its old series I hope it happens in the near future.
Feb 24, 2020 1:56 PM

May 2008
The yuri leading into Futa was okay. The rest was just underwhelming.

More topics from this board

» Is it lolicon?

WeAreZero - Nov 22, 2015

5 by Chivamaru »»
Nov 5, 2020 12:42 AM

Poll: » Rasen Sokou no Dystopia Episode 1 Discussion

Hentai - Jun 26, 2015

12 by Kisaragi »»
Dec 11, 2015 10:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.