Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2015 9:05 AM

Jun 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Somewhat confusing so far, with all the factions thrown around. I am interested in knowing more about the main character and his relationship with the other guy in the "Samurai Gun" group, it can't be that there are only two people in the group right?
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 13, 2016 12:51 AM
Feb 2009
Aside from the opening Samurai Gun didn't offer much. The art style and coloring are ugly and the story didn't hook me. Going to give it a chance though.
『おれは あの雲のように自由きままに生きる』ジュー​ザ
Aug 8, 2020 9:44 PM

Sep 2018
The animation is decent. A lot of the background characters are still tho. The character design and colour choices are... Ugly lmao. As for the story, im not completely sure if I like it since I love samurais but I don't know much of whats going on, it feels like I missed a prequel or something

More topics from this board

Poll: » Samurai Gun Episode 12 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - Nov 21, 2015

2 by FMmatron »»
Feb 19, 2020 6:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.