Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 7, 2015 2:27 AM

Feb 2011
Which was the character who did look more interesting for you so far? Or just which you liked more?

i picked: jinka
all the theme of an human turning willingly into a demon was interesting
and when he finally turned into one that was glorious

also liked:
the wise and peace loving tama
shinsuke, who had the most development i think
douren was pretty funny and amusing from the start and still is

shame mal doesn't allow multiple choices in its polls

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 7, 2015 3:42 AM

Feb 2014
Probably Senya and Douren for me, though Shinsuke and the Shogun have been pretty awesome as well. Senya mainly for his character development in the second half and all, while Douren... well, I just like that type of character, the classic boisterous bruiser. That guy's just full of GAR.
Nov 8, 2015 2:44 PM

Dec 2012
Voted for Shinsuke. I just love how his personality's developed over the course of the series, and how he seems to make quite an impact on both people and demons around him, despite not having much power on his own.

Senya's development is quite nice as well, specially when he's learning to relate with his demons. I also really enjoy Tama whenever she appears.
Nov 11, 2015 11:30 AM

Mar 2014
So hard to pick, on one hand I love Shinsuke and his development, on the other I love Senya's personality, how he's OP but isn't cocky, how he doesn't want to fight but knows he has the obligation to but doesn't moan endlessly, on the other Douren, Mudo and Jinun to some extent really grew on me in the second half and I want to see them do well too.
Shakugan too. ;_;

I also want to see more of that samurai Mudo fought. The Shogun went too soon. ;_;
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.