Forum Settings
Forums
No. 6
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2015 7:04 AM
Jul 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Okay... Finally, we know why Nezumi hates No.6* so much. It's horrible! Who's responsible for what's going on in the reformatory? I suppose that disgusting lab-coat-man who's developing these wasps is responsible for the trap door...
I'm interested in reading further, but definitely need a break now. Heavy chapter + feeling sad and shocked.

______
* the city not the manga :D
Apr 23, 2018 11:23 PM

Apr 2016
It was so frightening to see Shion choke that mysterious man in the end... >< No wonder Nezumi said he fears Shion! Shion could truly be unpredictable, contrary to how he normally is... We know Shion wants to save Nezumi from the mysterious man who is choking him, but if that man does die, I hope Shion doesn’t get traumatized and then has a mental breakdown. ><

Shion is such a precious baby!! ;—-; I love that Shion is always defending Nezumi. In this chapter, I love that Shion exclaimed, “Do you have any idea how much energy Nezumi used just getting us this far?! I don’t know who you are, but let’s see you try the same thing! Try climbing that wall! And do it with a lump of baggage like me weighing you down!” <- LOL, Shion even called himself “a lump of baggage” just to prove how much Nezumi has experienced!! XD

At the beginning of this chapter, it was awesome to see Dogkeeper’s reaction when they met the baby Shion left for them. :P The baby and Dogkeeper may get along!! The baby stopped crying and smiled when Dogkeeper held her/him/they. ^^

But omg... the Correctional Facility is the definition of hell. Climbing on humans that are dead or injured... Anyone would get nightmares from such an experience. :( How many times has Nezumi experienced this, if he knows the route so well? I’m amazed Nezumi and Shion even had the energy to climb the wall!

That cute moment when Nezumi pinched Shion’s nose gives me feels. ;_____; I’m always prepared if Nezumi leans in for a kiss. And I love that Nezumi has his own way of uplifting Shion. :)) When Nezumi asked Shion if he wants our dark-haired angel to kill another human, Shion certainly wouldn’t want Nezumi to go through that or see him behave cruelly again... So, in the end, I love that Shion’s reason for staying alive is influenced by Nezumi T.T Shion and Nezumi are so beautiful <3

More topics from this board

» Why isn’t this tagged as BL?

BirbsAreCute - Mar 30

1 by Tea_07 »»
Mar 30, 9:14 AM

Poll: » No.6 Chapter 35 Discussion

bunny1ov3r - Apr 24, 2016

5 by Merra_ »»
Feb 21, 5:15 AM

» Should I read the manga or the novel?

DioBrando_69420 - Mar 8, 2023

1 by Dickegrobe »»
May 19, 2023 5:58 PM

Poll: » No.6 Chapter 12 Discussion

Liinah - Jan 28, 2012

11 by Rumni »»
Nov 19, 2021 5:20 PM

Poll: » No.6 Chapter 14 Discussion

LieutenantWinter - Apr 5, 2012

3 by smurdles »»
Jun 7, 2020 2:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.