Forum Settings
Forums
First Love Monster
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2015 9:27 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That Kazou guy looks like a kid lmao

Wonder why he opposes the dating though.
May 28, 2016 8:18 AM

Feb 2010
Oh man, what a sh**.
Post em destaque:
Apr 28, 2017 3:39 PM

Apr 2016
It's true that it's normal for lovers to walk home together after school... Kanade is childish and mature... It's just hard to tell when he'll be one or the other :c

Was it necessary for Kanade to jump over his school fence? xD

Awe! It's been so long since I last sat in a sandbox and built something...before grade five. This is actually a good way for Kaho to not think too much and just enjoy herself. :) Simple pleasures don't need to arrive from money.

AWE! It was such a cute moment when Kanade grabbed Kaho's hand through their sand creation and smiled, "It's connected!!" XD

Ahh...so Arashi and Chiaki's dates are of him taking photos of his figurines... ._____.
I hope Arashi's handsomeness wasn't the main reason or that important to Chiaki dating Arashi... She's probably a tsundere since she blushed after admitting that although Arashi is an idiot, he's gentle. ^^

I like this line -> "There are as many different kinds of dates as there are lovers." :)

Awe, it was cute of Kanade to bring Kaho to his hangout spot. He's really giving her a chance to know him better. - And oh my goodness. ._____. Kanade's friends, Gin and Tom, are handsome too... How are these characters in fifth grade?

LOL!!! I was honestly expecting Kazu to be even more handsome!! He looks just like a kid, lol xD And Kazu is really straightforward...maybe he's the only practical character who is against Kaho and Kanade dating??

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hatsukoi Monster Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

4 by Nunnally03 »»
May 12, 2017 11:44 AM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Monster Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2015

5 by Nunnally03 »»
May 12, 2017 11:42 AM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Monster Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2015

1 by Cloe900311 »»
Apr 28, 2017 5:13 PM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Monster Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2015

2 by Cloe900311 »»
Apr 28, 2017 3:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.