Forum Settings
Forums
First Love Monster
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 2015 3:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Heh, that tease at the end...

I almost had to laugh since he said that with such a straight face.
Apr 4, 2015 5:35 AM

May 2014
This isn't working. I just can't take him seriously. And the whole plot feels very rushed..
Apr 28, 2017 3:19 PM

Apr 2016
Kaho has a point... To live under the same roof as the person you like and to see them as soon as you wake up... I think it could be a special feeling :)

Arashi is really expressive, calling Kaho cute during their first meeting xD Kanade really brought out his kid side by asking Kaho and Arashi for their Japanese seaweed :P

LOL, the secret base was so childish! XD I laughed when Kanade said Kaho forgot her bag, while he was still in the box...

I didn't expect Arashi to be such a big fan of beautiful girls, to the point where he'd have figurines, posters, and even pillows and blankets of them all over his room... I wonder, how or what does Chiaki like about him? They have a five year age gap too...who is older?

LOL!! Kanade, are you dense? xD How do you expect Kaho to react to you coming into her room half-naked after your bath? He honestly thought she was bowing to apologize for destroying his secret base :P

What lovey-dovey stuff is this fifth grader thinking of doing to Kaho..? .----.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hatsukoi Monster Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

4 by Nunnally03 »»
May 12, 2017 11:44 AM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Monster Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2015

5 by Nunnally03 »»
May 12, 2017 11:42 AM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Monster Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2015

1 by Cloe900311 »»
Apr 28, 2017 5:13 PM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Monster Chapter 4 Discussion

Stark700 - May 30, 2015

2 by Cloe900311 »»
Apr 28, 2017 3:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.