Forum Settings
Forums
No. 6
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2015 11:53 AM

Feb 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hahaha Nezumi teasing Shion about his goodnight kiss to Inukashi, who's clueless.

Nezumi: "Don't leave my side."

And what a clueless old man, how sad.

Nezumi: "Shion...help me..."

Precious babies. e_e

Pretty sure this marks the end of volume 4.
BluaPapilioMar 18, 2015 11:56 AM
眠れないのは君のせい
Mar 17, 2018 9:05 PM

Apr 2016
LOL at Nezumi's "Oh, yeah...I forgot to mention... Dogkeeper, if you're looking for a goodnight kiss, Shion will give you one. A very skillful, passionate kiss too." Haha! XD Nezumi is such a tease! At least we know Nezumi thought Shion's kiss was skillful and passionate. ;P

It was adorable when Shion asked questions about how it's like to live where they are in the summer and admitted to wanting to stay that long! xD

Poor Nezumi and Shion!! ;-----; When Nezumi suddenly collapsed, it was sad to see Shion shouting, "NO!" as he didn't want Nezumi to die, and Nezumi's plea, "Shion...help..." T____T These boys are too precious and need to be protected. <33

What is the manhunt?? Poor Fura for not knowing anything, despite being an elite manager from central administration. I'm amazed that Fura never stopped to think that the government alters information in No. 6.... It makes me think there must be many other citizens who believe that No. 6 is perfect without anything bad behind the scenes... :/

The story of the sun and northern wind reminded me of what my creative writing teacher said! XD The wind and the sun have the same intention of wanting the man to take off his coat, but the sun was able to have it happen successfully. :) Nezumi beating and torturing Fura wasn't so effective, but Shion treating Fura's wound and asking nicely got us to learn that Fura really knew nothing...

I found that moment when Shion said he never thought of going back to No. 6 sweet. ;_____; It's normal for people to grow attached to the place(s) they grew up in, but Shion really had no attachment, huh? Shion's world really changed after he met Nezumi... I want Shion and Nezumi to stay together for as long as possible!

I like the first image of this chapter too. <33 Seeing Shion as the sun and Nezumi as the moon... They complete each other. ^^

"Never leave my side. The manhunt is coming...so don't leave my side. Always stay where I can see you. If we get separated in the middle of the manhunt, we might never see each other again." <-- I love how serious Nezumi was when he said this to Shion. <33

What did Shion write to Karan this time...? I think Nezumi is so nice for having his rat deliver a message to Karan for Shion's sake, even though he told Shion to abandon everything in No. 6.... T.T Nezumi's even saving Safu for Shion's sake. <33

More topics from this board

» Why isn’t this tagged as BL?

BirbsAreCute - Mar 30

1 by Tea_07 »»
Mar 30, 9:14 AM

Poll: » No.6 Chapter 35 Discussion

bunny1ov3r - Apr 24, 2016

5 by Merra_ »»
Feb 21, 5:15 AM

» Should I read the manga or the novel?

DioBrando_69420 - Mar 8, 2023

1 by Dickegrobe »»
May 19, 2023 5:58 PM

Poll: » No.6 Chapter 12 Discussion

Liinah - Jan 28, 2012

11 by Rumni »»
Nov 19, 2021 5:20 PM

Poll: » No.6 Chapter 14 Discussion

LieutenantWinter - Apr 5, 2012

3 by smurdles »»
Jun 7, 2020 2:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.