Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Memoirs of Amorous Gentlemen (English Edition)
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 9, 2015 1:48 PM

Jul 2010
« Japan Animator Expo, the project of weekly anime shorts from Hideaki Anno's Studio Khara and the media company Dwango announced on Monday that the project's first season has ended, and that it will pick up again for the second season in March. The 13th short will be "Kanón," directed by Mahiro Maeda (Gankutsuou, Blue Submarine No. 6, Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo). Hibiki Yoshizaki will serve as technical director and Tatsuya Kushida (Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo) will serve as art director.

In lieu of a summary of the short, the website has an image that reads "It's Punishment."

The first season of shorts included:

"Ōtarō Maijō and Kazuya Tsurumaki's "The Dragon Dentist"
Azuma Tani's "Hill Climb Girl"
A music video titled "ME!ME!ME!" featuring the musician Teddyloid (Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt) and rapper daoko
Akira Honma's "Carnage"
Yoshikazu Yasuhiko & Ichiro Itano's "Collection of Key Animation Films" from Mobile Suit Gundam
Takeshi Honda and Mahiro Maeda's "20min Walk From Nishi-Ogikubo Station, 2 Bedrooms, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, 2mos Deposit, No Pets Allowed"
Tadashi Hiramatsu and Khara's "until you come to me"
Akemi Hayashi's "Tomorrow from there"
Akira Amemiya's "Gridman: Boys Invent Great Hero"
Takashi Horiuchi and Masahiro Emoto's "Yamadeloid"
Yasuhiro Yoshiura, Studio Rikka, and Trigger's "Power Plant No.33"
Shinji Aramaki's "Evangelion:Another Impact"
Anno himself is serving as executive producer of the entire project initiative with Dwango President Nobuo Kawakami, and he also designed the image character mascot "(Tor)-kun." Ghibli co-founder Hayao Miyazaki created the title logo, and fellow Ghibli co-founder Toshio Suzuki colored it. The shorts mostly feature the voice talent of Ranma ½ and Cowboy Bebop co-stars Kouichi Yamadera and Megumi Hayashibara.

One new short will stream every week for a planned total of 30 shorts, ranging from original projects and spinoffs to promotional videos and music videos. The episodes will be streamed for free via a dedicated iOS/Android app and on the web. There are no plans for a commercial release at this stage. »

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-02-09/animator-expo-will-return-in-march-with-kanon-by-gankutsuou-mahiro-maeda/.84251
Feb 19, 2015 10:15 AM

Jul 2010
So... Isn't there someone who agrees with me?
Feb 19, 2015 4:49 PM

May 2010
Agree with you about what?
Feb 19, 2015 4:51 PM

Dec 2012
Is this just a news post? Okay.
[right]
"The big secret to breaking the rules is to make it look as though you're following them."
Feb 19, 2015 8:37 PM

Mar 2013
good to know.

Feb 20, 2015 7:13 PM

Mar 2013
Wildcat17 said:

Agree about what?
added the fourth most popular anime onto this site
Feb 21, 2015 9:43 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
The break in the broadcast needs to be at least three months long for a second season entry to be created. The series will continue in March from episode 13 onwards, so there is no need for another entry.
p r o f i l e 👀
Mar 5, 2015 6:30 PM

Aug 2013
Naruleach said:
The break in the broadcast needs to be at least three months long for a second season entry to be created. The series will continue in March from episode 13 onwards, so there is no need for another entry.

Interesting to know. So that's the reason.
Aug 16, 2015 8:29 PM

Jul 2010
naki12 said:
Agree with you about what?
hakuyu said:
Is this just a news post? Okay.
EvenJellyOn said:
Wildcat17 said:

Agree about what?

I'm sorry I wasn't too explicit. I meant that the entry at the time should be considered as "Complete", but I was already enlightened. Plus, I completely forgot about this thread!

Naruleach said:

Thank you.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nihon Animator Mihonichi Episode 34 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Vindstot - Oct 1, 2015

51 by AoButa16 »»
Oct 11, 6:26 PM

Poll: » Nihon Animator Mihonichi Episode 13 Discussion

StevenHu - Mar 12, 2015

30 by L-S-M-F-T »»
Mar 2, 12:19 AM

Poll: » Nihon Animator Mihonichi Episode 35 Discussion

Iconoclast - Oct 8, 2015

32 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 17, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Nihon Animator Mihonichi Episode 33 Discussion

dbaranyi - Sep 24, 2015

23 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 17, 5:22 PM

Poll: » Nihon Animator Mihonichi Episode 32 Discussion

Intereo - Sep 17, 2015

35 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 16, 7:35 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.