Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 17, 2014 12:36 AM

Apr 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
They sure brushed off that clearly abnormal thing pretty easily. "Oh, it was a fox."
Oct 15, 2019 1:19 PM

Sep 2011
Gori-sensei's family's genes are strong indeed. He is just like his mother, like his children are just like him. xD I can see why his wife married him, and bore six children though. lol It was so nice of him though, to invite his students to the countryside. I even felt bad for Hibino at first, but she went as far as pretending to drown, cheating (I mean, I think she did) to pair up with Daichi, and trying to play that "prank" on him.

So yeah, she almost ruined the wholesome atmosphere to me, but that starry sky saved it. And I laughed when everyone forgot almost immediately about the second Hime-chan. xD I guess Hime-chan is also finally accepting her feelings for Daichi, she just doesn't know how to convey them. Oh, and that "cat" ghost looked like Inuyasha. lol
Jan 12, 2022 9:17 AM

Dec 2018
Haha I couldn't stop laughing when they just went "well that fox ghost sure was weird" and ignored it completely. Funniest shit. Surprisingly enough, this episode actually breaks the formula that has been around for the last 25+ episodes, well sort of (the obligatory "ike ike go go jampu", the incredibly forced power use, the Erika saying some slightly somber yet uplifting bs at the end, the stupid fuck-ups, and the Daichi-knows-it-all).

So yeah, this episode didn't include 2 of them, which isn't really saying much but still, for something that literally has changed virtually NOTHING for so long, well it's still a low-expectation surprise.
. . .

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hime-chan no Ribbon Episode 21 Discussion

Sayoko - Jun 4, 2014

4 by Stardew »»
Jan 2, 2:40 PM

Poll: » Hime-chan no Ribbon Episode 13 Discussion

Sayoko - Jun 1, 2014

5 by Stardew »»
Dec 23, 2023 4:23 AM

Poll: » Hime-chan no Ribbon Episode 10 Discussion

Sayoko - May 31, 2014

2 by Stardew »»
Dec 19, 2023 3:16 PM

Poll: » Hime-chan no Ribbon Episode 47 Discussion

Sayoko - Jul 18, 2014

3 by ANDy342 »»
Dec 18, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » Hime-chan no Ribbon Episode 40 Discussion

Sayoko - Jul 15, 2014

2 by ANDy342 »»
Dec 16, 2023 6:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.