Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 16, 2009 11:48 PM

Feb 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
it was a nice enough series, seems kinda incomplete somehow, dunno why. too many loose ends I guess.

were those kids were Nei's?

I wonder if her kiss will still cure him after she's no longer a maiden. it could be very awkward if not
Sep 23, 2011 3:48 PM

Jan 2011
Yep, there were children of Nei and Jeile. In the manga, the boy referred to Jeile as "father". Plus the fact that the girl looks a lot like Nei.

Anyway finally manga series with a happy ending. Love it! 10/10
May 8, 2012 2:57 PM

Mar 2012
I felt that this was a cute series and the end chapter was really cute although it did kind of leave you wanting to read a bit more.
Apr 7, 2015 8:24 PM

Nov 2011
I think this chapter is more like an epilogue. Welp, a happy ending that I had expected. 6/10. It's a fine shoujo but I wish they focused a bit more on the other important side characters. Seemed like none of them even stood a chance with Airi.
Sep 17, 2020 6:12 AM
Apr 2020
I intend to read this manga, before that I want to ask if Aram and Airi became a couple at the end?
Jul 13, 2021 7:31 PM
Jul 2020
To be honest the ending was just as bad as the entire manga. I absolutely hated this series. For the life of me I don't understand why this manga has high ratings.

If there was no romantic plot at all, it probably could've been a better story. The romantic plot is literally pedophilia between a teenager and a small child. If Aram was originally a 15 year old who was cursed to transform into a child, that plot would've been understandable. But in this case Airi, who is 15 years old, literally falls in love with a 7 YEAR OLD CHILD. Whenever Aram would transform into a 15 year old, any 'intimate' scenes were incredibly uncomfortable to read.

Any plot holes that were indicated felt empty handed and vague. Magic somehow became part of the plot but there was nothing developed about it. It felt that Matsuri Hino was attempting some sort of 'Harry Potter" dynamic that didn't work. The story felt very scattered, including the emotions of both Airi and Aram. The "chemistry" between Aram and Airi was forced, and since Aram is a child...he was acting like a child. One minute he obsesses over Airi, the next minute he acts like a spoiled child demanding candy. This is a clear depiction of a 7 year old child.

I dreaded finishing the manga, and I actually gave it away afterwards. This is probably the worst manga Matsuri Hino has ever done. If roles were reversed where Airi was a boy and Aram was a girl, I guarantee there would’ve been more controversy with this series. I can’t imagine people reading this and not see the pedophilia that is painfully obvious here. The high ratings here on MAL are solely because of ‘Vampire Knight’. Seriously, if this series was made by someone else, the ratings would be much lower.
azenobioAug 14, 2022 1:13 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » MeruPuri: Märchen Prince Chapter 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
Apr 7, 2015 8:22 PM

Poll: » MeruPuri: Märchen Prince Chapter 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
Apr 7, 2015 8:20 PM

Poll: » MeruPuri: Märchen Prince Chapter 19 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
Apr 7, 2015 8:18 PM

Poll: » MeruPuri: Märchen Prince Chapter 18 Discussion

jacobpaige - Aug 16, 2009

2 by Stark700 »»
Apr 7, 2015 8:16 PM

Poll: » MeruPuri: Märchen Prince Chapter 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
Apr 7, 2015 8:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.