Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 31, 2009 2:49 AM

Mar 2009
I Don't have many characters right now cause I'm only up to chapter two right now but once more character come into the story , I'll up date!

Main characters-

Name- Tsukasa
Age- 15 (really 1106)
(I can't think right now so I'll also update about them but you can read the first chapter by clicking the link on the main page)

Name- Sky
Age- 15

Name- Casey
Age- 14

Name- Spark
Age- 9 (900)

Name- Mr Purple Fuzz
Age- Unknown
About it- A demon which is a small purple fuzz ball with giant 'boings' on his head and uses them as hands. Its body is just a purple fuzz ball with a face; no feet or hands beside the 'boing'. Its from the most evillest demon tribe but this little one is... different in some way

Plus millions of so-called monsters. If any ideas for monsters or charaters, please say.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 31, 2009 3:10 AM

Nov 2008
Well monsters? uhmmm..

Name: Bartlis
its a demon blue he has the power of fly and blazing something like that with the sword and he have many litle demons with him..
We take a break a little. Have a good dream. ♥
Jul 31, 2009 3:14 AM

Mar 2009
DiogoStar said:
Well monsters? uhmmm..

Name: Bartlis
its a demon blue he has the power of fly and blazing something like that with the sword and he have many litle demons with him..
Hmmm not a bad creature
I like it
Jul 31, 2009 4:58 AM

May 2009
Name- Sen Faye Rose ( just Sen)
Age- 218 ( calling me 18 years old as my age is much better)
full blooded wolf demon, uses a sword an a fan 4 far an close range combat, mostly quite an not showing much emotion, loves a good fight, uses wind an eath element attacks
Jul 31, 2009 8:05 AM
Jul 2009
Name: Drake
He is a very tall average good looking demon, he's half wolve and half crow, so he has black wings and a long tail. He is the master of magic so he would use the elements of air and earth. But he has a soft side for pretty girls and little babies. He hates sweet but he's been force to eat them but his older sister. He is most afraid of his older sister. When in battle he doesn't flee and he fights to his pride. He's like an honest warrior.

Just something I thought up in on a wimp ( I also like writing story so I'm always so detailed. Even about the colors) (sigh**)
paigy_loliAug 7, 2009 7:50 PM
If I'm no longer replying back, means my life is busy. As simple as that. Will get back as life settle down.
Jul 31, 2009 11:33 AM

May 2009
Name: Andalusia
Bio: Cat demon of the old world. Can transform from a house cat to a huge black pnather to nothing but shadows to a beautiful black haired girl with piercing jade eyes. A sorceress of black magic she wields only her magic onyx ring & a katana. Known for agility & speed she's not very strong but is accustomed to battle. Her main weakness is catnip cakes or any type of cupcakes.

{I'm currently writing on a couple of novels. One of them something just doesn't sound right & for roughly a year I have been looking for it so I can continue >.< My 2nd one is near completion & my 3rd one I write on when I'm not writing on the other 2)
Church of Violence {Black Lagoon rp}: Eda | The God's World: Eris, Goddess of Discord
~Bleach Rp Club~: Ryoko Matsumoto | --BleaCH RP~: Ikkaku Madarame & Hiyori Sarugaki

Jul 31, 2009 7:04 PM

Feb 2008
Sound fun I like to creat characters for my stories, I'll try that to creat 1 right now.

Name: Katsu The Great Sage (Know as the one who once defy the most powerfull demon in the world) or Cold hearthess Crown
Age: Unknown (Look like a 12 year old when travelling and 23 year old when fighting)
Bio: He know a lot about the world, he own he biggest library of the world, he memorize the world through his eyes, each years atleast millions of archives are add his in library. He is half crown half human. His job is to record the event on the world. He use the wind and a sword but he do not acept challenges for personnal issues.
Matured Form (23 year old): His eyes are blues,he has a bit long black hair, hes serious when fighting. Cold.
Childish Form (10 year old): his eyes are emeralds and have short black hair, he's childish. Friendly.
katedadevilAug 1, 2009 12:15 PM

Aug 1, 2009 2:10 AM

May 2008
Name: Siren
Bio: Silent heartless-winged creature that takes the form of a 17 yr old girl with cold aqua eyes. A creature with high intellegence and agility who adores books the most. She's a mage type creature who uses a scyth instead of a staff. She and her race live in isolation for most races fear them because of their dark magic. Though she differ from her own kind because of her wing color, one is black in color like wings of a demon and white like wings of an angel.
Aug 1, 2009 4:33 PM

Nov 2008
name: unkown
age:unkown 2 (btw i like creature that u know nothin bout)
Bio: has wings that looks torn up, he just attacks any1 in his territory, has teeth that look like fangs(all his teeth), has the power of turnin u into his own kind by injectin a small piece of his dna into the victims spine....

Aug 3, 2009 6:08 AM

Mar 2009
how bout a couple of demons?
like gin---age---16
and tsubasa
or dtuff like that?
Aug 3, 2009 6:58 AM

Jul 2008
Name: Raven
Bio: he is a very silent demon but if someone tries to mess with him he nearly kills them. Raven is mostly a tracker but also a hunter. At times he does drink blood but thats mostly when he is in the mood. His wings are mostly torn and scared from his recent battles
The rebel claim their braver new world is upon us.
Do not be fooled by the chicanery in which they lay their claim.
It is FALSE, and their uprising will not succeed.
Your will place your trust in F.E.A.R., you must.

Get the best things first, get Niall.
Aug 3, 2009 7:42 AM

Feb 2008
Name: Alice
Bio: She is very cruel and is half human half rabbit, she don't pity people and will kill you if she want to. Guardian of a demon dimention. She was a cold killer before being turn ino half demon. She killed all her familly and serve as 1 of the top bodyguards of a demon.

Aug 13, 2009 8:08 AM
Jul 2009
Here's another

Name: Akishima (ai-ka-she-ma)

I want Akishima to be similar to Tsukasa, but in the way not closly similar. Like their goals, instead he's not protecting Sky, he wants to kill her. He believes that if Sky dies he can bring back his older sister. (Since his sister is all he got) It's like Akishima is the oppsite of Tsukasa. (he was promised that he can bring back his older sister, by killing Sky as sacrify.)
If I'm no longer replying back, means my life is busy. As simple as that. Will get back as life settle down.
Aug 13, 2009 8:40 PM

Aug 2008
Name: Serenity
Nicknames: Seren, Serie, Silent Angel
Bio: Half Human/Half Winged Wolf-Demon. Serenity is neither heartless nor caring and rarely speaks. She is torn by both sides of her heritage the demons side calling her to be a heartless creature and her human side calling to give into her feelings. Her demon form is a human with wolf ears and a tail and strange red markings all over her body with a howl that can shatter a thousand buildings. Unlike having the normal bat-like wings her demon race has she has black feathered wings instead in her demon form. Serenity tends to stay in her human form which has black hair, pale skin and dark silver eyes like mercury. Due to the fact she doesn't use her demon form or her demon powers, her weak human body is slowly deteriorating...
JustADreamerAug 14, 2009 2:27 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Idea Channel

TwilightHaseo - Aug 9, 2009

12 by TwilightHaseo »»
Aug 17, 2009 8:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.