Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 20, 2013 5:16 PM

Oct 2012
I loved it! Even with all of the panty shots, why does everyone hate the anime version of Rosario + Vampire?!?! WHY?!?!
Dec 20, 2013 6:15 PM

Apr 2010
itazuranamelody said:
I loved it! Even with all of the panty shots, why does everyone hate the anime version of Rosario + Vampire?!?! WHY?!?!

Read 2 posts above or read the manga & you'll find out.
Dec 20, 2013 6:26 PM

Sep 2011
Red_Keys said:

Also, this:

Holy shit that speaks a million words as to why the anime is so disliked

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 2, 2014 11:20 PM

Dec 2013
I never read the manga itself, but the anime is kinda hard to watch, I just feel like the MC is one of the weakest I've ever seem, he lacks in everything and I'm not talking about defeating the monsters, 'cause he's human but srsly, can't even stand up for the weakest ones, prob not gonna watch season 2
Feb 10, 2014 4:08 AM

Oct 2012
antonn said:
itazuranamelody said:

Read 2 posts above or read the manga & you'll find out.

I've already read the manga :P
Feb 12, 2014 5:44 AM
Jan 2014
The anime is a different beast entirely. It's very romcom and fanservice based whereas the manga focuses more on the supernatural action, romance, and drama
"I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target"
"Obligation is the sincerest form of insanity"
Oct 25, 2015 5:46 AM
May 2015
Red_Keys said:
The first season of the anime only animates 10 chapters of the 40 chapter manga, and does it out of order. The first season isn't really a bad adaption, it's just short. I think I remember liking the finale of the anime better than that part in the manga.

Then there was a second manga, continuing from the first, (It's called "Rosario + Vampire Season 2) which is ongoing and currently up to 64 chapters.

The second season of the anime is completely unrelated to either of the mangas.

And while the anime is focused on ecchi, harem, and comedy antics, the manga is focused on action and the characters and their developments.

Basically, the manga is far superior to the anime in every aspect. But the anime is still fine if you're just looking for comedy/ecchi.

Also, this:

I think that's the real reason, the tsukune in anime and in manga are way too different!
Dec 26, 2017 3:11 PM

Nov 2013
Because they butchered it to a point, that it is rather a bad fanfiction than an actual adaptation of the manga.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Dec 30, 2017 9:01 PM
Dec 2017
Is Rosario+vampire season 3 not going to happen it’s been years now..
Jan 2, 2018 3:48 AM

Nov 2013
RosarioVampire01 said:
Is Rosario+vampire season 3 not going to happen it’s been years now..

Since the manga ended with Season 2, the answer is no.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Is Rosario + Vampire a magical girl ?

KingSunWukong - Aug 30

8 by tintinten4 »»
Sep 2, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AnimusNathan - Mar 8, 2008

81 by AdamSylph »»
Aug 27, 6:26 PM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

shadowraze - Mar 4, 2008

75 by AdamSylph »»
Aug 21, 10:25 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

playconn - Feb 25, 2008

66 by AdamSylph »»
Aug 20, 7:41 PM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 17, 2008

82 by RGreatDanton »»
Aug 13, 5:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.