Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 16, 2023 12:45 AM

Apr 2009
There's no way this anime can wrap up in 2 episodes, now is there??? So split cour then?
Jun 16, 2023 2:54 AM
Apr 2023
angelanime said:
There's no way this anime can wrap up in 2 episodes, now is there??? So split cour then?

No information about future season.
But, if they want to fully adapt from manhwa with the current anime pacing, it needs 3 seasons.
Jun 16, 2023 4:29 AM

Jun 2014
with Saori Hayami voicing Beatrice it's quite hard for me to hate her
Jun 17, 2023 1:28 AM

Apr 2010
BonBonToro said:
So basically, because the voice of whoever gave the sussy green crystalite hair brooch to Bitchian Shamal was played by Saori Hayami too the other episode as well as the implications of the little argument near the end, Beatrice is the one responsible for setting up that death flag.
Now I'm wondering how this plot shift has shifted so much to the point where the original protagonist becomes the evil one and perhaps something similar to "Akuyaku Reijou nanode Last Boss wo Kattemimashita" might occur too.
Good for you for noticing. Like hell I remember the voice of the one giving it to her...

But really, putting Biatrice in episode 10... this really makes me want to read the whole thing. Luckily it's finished. But to be honest, for far too long I don't read more than one or two chapters per month... I'll see how I'll handle this...

Jun 19, 2023 12:40 PM
Jun 2023
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Jun 20, 2023 2:59 AM

Mar 2008
So that's what what the plot with the gemstone was. Damn, if it weren't for Heika being mighty powerful Raeliana would be dead and then some. 

I wonder what exactly was Vivian getting mad at Beatrice over exactly. Was Beatrice who gave her the explosive gemstone?  I wonder. 
Jun 20, 2023 4:18 AM
Apr 2023
traed said:
So that's what what the plot with the gemstone was. Damn, if it weren't for Heika being mighty powerful Raeliana would be dead and then some. 

I wonder what exactly was Vivian getting mad at Beatrice over exactly. Was Beatrice who gave her the explosive gemstone?  I wonder. 

They cut the explanation part in anime.
Beatrice deceiving Vivian in the first place.
Vivian thought that the jewel's effect will make Raeliana becomes ugly.
Jun 23, 2023 3:29 AM
Dec 2014
Dropped. I can't handle this shit anymore. I feel like puking whenever I see this korean drama shit.
I just started this anime to see the Heika Demint. My friend told me he is awesome.
I guess I will go downstairs to his room and give him few punches for recommending this suit.
I genre they should add a tag called mindfuck.
Story was ok. I just can't handle the conversation between raeliana and Noah. Korean drama garbage.
I need to go and watch few episodes of monster or Gintama to clean my mind now.
Jun 23, 2023 5:07 AM
Jun 2023
raeli_wynknight said:
traed said:

They cut the explanation part in anime.
Beatrice deceiving Vivian in the first place.
Vivian thought that the jewel's effect will make Raeliana becomes ugly.

I am pretty sure that you are wrong, at least as far as the manhwa version is concerned (I have not read the original web novel though; feel free to correct me if it was stated this early in the novel).

In the chapter 35 (when Vivian receives the gem), nothing specific is said about the gem.

The chapter 43 goes pretty much the same way as in the anime, with Justin overhearing the ending of the conversation between Vivian and Beatrice (and not hearing anything incriminating, of course).

"Vivian thought that the jewel's effect will make Raeliana become ugly" is only revealed in the chapter 97 through a flashback (to, I assume, the preceding part of the conversation between Vivian and Beatrice).

I may have missed something, but I believe that the above information should be pretty accurate.

In general, I believe that it is important for all source readers to double-check their comments. Anime-onlys tend to take our word as granted, regardless of whether we say something 100% true or only something that we only vaguely remember.
Jun 23, 2023 5:58 AM
Jun 2023
Disclaimer: I have read the manhwa, but not the novel.

By the way, the implication that Heika can stop time or something (I am not really sure what exactly happened here) felt pretty weird to me.

The same moment in the manhwa felt different to me. The manhwa does not particularly elaborate on the details, but to me it looked like he telekinetically contained the explosion or something.

The difference felt weird because I always thought that "Raeliana" is a setting with a somewhat low "power ceiling".

Can anybody who has read the novel clarify this moment. Was it in the novel? Or is it anime-original? If it is, is it consistent with the general level of Heika's powers? Please, use the "Spoiler" feature if the answer is particularly revealing.
Jun 24, 2023 10:50 PM
Aug 2022
Man !!! Beatrice is here, just seeing her feels like she's evil.
Jun 24, 2023 11:17 PM
Apr 2023
temp23062023 said:
Disclaimer: I have read the manhwa, but not the novel.

By the way, the implication that Heika can stop time or something (I am not really sure what exactly happened here) felt pretty weird to me.

The same moment in the manhwa felt different to me. The manhwa does not particularly elaborate on the details, but to me it looked like he telekinetically contained the explosion or something.

The difference felt weird because I always thought that "Raeliana" is a setting with a somewhat low "power ceiling".

Can anybody who has read the novel clarify this moment. Was it in the novel? Or is it anime-original? If it is, is it consistent with the general level of Heika's powers? Please, use the "Spoiler" feature if the answer is particularly revealing.

Jun 25, 2023 12:48 AM
Jun 2023
Thank you for the answer!
Jun 25, 2023 1:09 PM

Dec 2015
I just want to say that they used the same sound effect of SS Hades when the portal was opened in min 1:15.
Jul 5, 2023 11:19 AM
Mar 2023
I assumed that Beatrice would be responsible for everything but that doesn't take away the fact that it was that Vivian Shamall who sent that accessory to Raeliana.
PS: Raeliana has a new grandfather.
Jul 5, 2023 8:30 PM
Mar 2018
the 10th episode was funny but also interesting. Finally we see Beatrice come into teh series and the concern teh Duke has for Realiana is sweet and shows his growing feelings. Don't we all love a love bond growing slowly? <3
Jul 9, 2023 1:30 AM

Mar 2018
Woah, the piano music piece in the Purification Chamber is nice, it has so much feeling.
Also Beatrice now enters huh, guess she was the one giving the gemstone to Vivian...

β˜†  PlayStation: KoitoTV
β˜†  Discord: Koito
β˜†  Twitch Koito
β˜†  @Koito91
Jul 9, 2023 7:33 PM
Oct 2014
RiasAkenoOppai said:
Embient said:
Thank you, Head Priest πŸ™
Beatrice is here! Didn't expect Hayami Saori to voice her

sameee i was like woaaah hayaminnnn

I knew I heard her voice@-@ so glad I wasn't wrong
Sep 4, 2023 1:26 PM

Mar 2013
Reply to Kokuza_Yato
is it just me or is the portal sound is really similar to leonardo's eye sound from kekkai sensen?

@Kokuza_Yato it's probably a copyright free soundbox, alot of anime also use the "ping" sound from Leage of legend and it trigger me everytime lol
Sep 5, 2023 10:13 PM
Apr 2023
The Pope became super hot πŸ₯΅ and I liked the funny argument between him and Noah (also glad it's just that they're typical skiny hot guys, but then nothing overly sexual or anything).

Should have seen that Beatrice is coming in as the evil villain probably (?) but I kind of forgot about her somehow until her reveal towards the end πŸ˜…πŸŒ
Apr 27, 6:15 AM

Nov 2017
Hmm, what a bitch!
Apr 30, 10:46 PM

Aug 2019
the novel mc is here. i wonder what that argument was about.
is the novel mc going to be another person who is reincarnated and knows the story thus she was thinking that ketchup-mustard was behind the thing at the temple? or is she perhaps a reincarnated person who is going to be in the mc's way because she stole her spotlight in the story?

what worries me is that there is only two episodes left
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2:04 PM
Aug 2017
It's fckig jojo reference!
Sep 16, 12:11 AM

Jul 2008
Noah was PISSED this episode. And for as smart as Rinko is....she seems oblivious to how Noah has changed and has fallen for her.

Now Beatrice is on the field....but is she good or not?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 15, 2023

80 by MeguriRapture »»
Oct 12, 8:42 PM

» more anime/manga/manwha like this?

Kitsune_089 - Oct 8

22 by Kalidechicle »»
Oct 12, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2023

96 by MaahHeim »»
Oct 9, 3:39 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2023

61 by MaahHeim »»
Oct 9, 12:31 AM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2023

51 by WolfWood37 »»
Sep 16, 12:45 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.