Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 16, 2023 5:35 PM

Jan 2022
What else can I can, except Ambitious. It may be pretty hard to understand everything with all of the stuff that's happening and the characters, but for now it's certain that it has some quality behind it. Another great episode that slowly express this feeling. Excited for next week.
I like everything, ok
May 16, 2023 8:09 PM

May 2019
This is a pretty good series so far but there's so much stuff going on that I'm also a little confused. I did get that the kids' older sister got burned to death and is the ghost that is hovering over them.

However, there are many questions I have that hopefully will get resolved as this series goes on, such as is Lemmings a good guy? Because in a previous episode it looks like he was trying to kidnap Misaki and now he's working with them? Or at least has a common enemy. Speaking of enemy, that fire bug guy that tried killing the kids was a fake and got killed by "real" bug people? Anyways, got other questions but I'll continue to watch and read the comments on these forums to get more of an understanding of what's going on.
May 17, 2023 4:37 AM
Oct 2021
that ending caught me so off guard
May 17, 2023 5:22 AM

Jun 2021
viperhc said:

However, there are many questions I have that hopefully will get resolved as this series goes on, such as is Lemmings a good guy? Because in a previous episode it looks like he was trying to kidnap Misaki and now he's working with them? Or at least has a common enemy
So far after watching previous episode I think it should be clear enough that he is neither good nor bad guy, he is just an assassin who is doing his job.He tried to kidnap Misaki because her footprint was found near the crime scene and in the previous episode he was probably instructed to capture the fake fire breathing bug because he was destroying the Shinoyama house.

Speaking of enemy, that fire bug guy that tried killing the kids was a fake and got killed by "real" bug people?
Yes.

My doctor has always told me to smoke. He even explains himself: “Smoke, my friend. Otherwise someone else will smoke in your place.”

May 17, 2023 6:45 AM
Sep 2020
does anyone know the song sang by the girl at the end?
May 17, 2023 9:26 AM

May 2019
E-Satie said:
viperhc said:

However, there are many questions I have that hopefully will get resolved as this series goes on, such as is Lemmings a good guy? Because in a previous episode it looks like he was trying to kidnap Misaki and now he's working with them? Or at least has a common enemy
So far after watching previous episode I think it should be clear enough that he is neither good nor bad guy, he is just an assassin who is doing his job.He tried to kidnap Misaki because her footprint was found near the crime scene and in the previous episode he was probably instructed to capture the fake fire breathing bug because he was destroying the Shinoyama house.

Speaking of enemy, that fire bug guy that tried killing the kids was a fake and got killed by "real" bug people?
Yes.
I see, thanks for the explanation. I'll probably watch this series a second time later on to pick up stuff I missed. Also, I've noticed many characters are also neither good or bad guys or have their own agenda.
May 17, 2023 2:10 PM

Mar 2010
Damn zombie red glasses gal was so hawt in dat white dress I couldn't concentrate, and not to mention her fake personality at dat table was such a turn on.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 17, 2023 9:11 PM
Oct 2022
viperhc said:
is Lemmings a good guy? Because in a previous episode it looks like he was trying to kidnap Misaki and now he's working with them? Or at least has a common enemy. Speaking of enemy, that fire bug guy that tried killing the kids was a fake and got killed by "real" bug people? Anyways, got other questions but I'll continue to watch and read the comments on these forums to get more of an understanding of what's going on.
As for the reason Lemmings was trying to kidnap Misaki, the details were actually linked by a character named Jinba that didn't even appear at all because he was already killed by Misaki before the event of anime. In Episode 3, the thugs that tried to kill Misaki were this Jinba's underlings, and some survivors from Corpse God's attack were trying to regroup right before getting wiped by Lemmings in the same episode. In Episode 5, it is revealed that Polka's nephew, Takeru, gave Lemmings an order involving Jinba too, probably deal with this Jinba guy and his underlings too (the reason is still unknown). So basically, Lemmings found their hideout and attacked the underlings, but discovered the rest of the group was dealt with by a mysterious person, and he picked Misaki's shoeprint at the scene. Lemmings probably wanted to give Takeru a proper explanation because he could not complete the order thanks to Jinba and his underlings were already offed by someone else, so he intruded the police station to search for this shoeprint, and it is a high chance that he followed these police officers of Comp-3 to Clarissa's bar.
May 17, 2023 9:30 PM
Jan 2023
The story keeps getting better, and I'm happy to see that the MC is slowly getting used to the environment.
May 18, 2023 6:57 AM
Sep 2021
The mysterious element was good throughout this episode excited to see who else the corpse god encounters next time.
May 18, 2023 1:13 PM
Sep 2018
KiyoS said:
viperhc said:
is Lemmings a good guy? Because in a previous episode it looks like he was trying to kidnap Misaki and now he's working with them? Or at least has a common enemy. Speaking of enemy, that fire bug guy that tried killing the kids was a fake and got killed by "real" bug people? Anyways, got other questions but I'll continue to watch and read the comments on these forums to get more of an understanding of what's going on.
As for the reason Lemmings was trying to kidnap Misaki, the details were actually linked by a character named Jinba that didn't even appear at all because he was already killed by Misaki before the event of anime. In Episode 3, the thugs that tried to kill Misaki were this Jinba's underlings, and some survivors from Corpse God's attack were trying to regroup right before getting wiped by Lemmings in the same episode. In Episode 5, it is revealed that Polka's nephew, Takeru, gave Lemmings an order involving Jinba too, probably deal with this Jinba guy and his underlings too (the reason is still unknown). So basically, Lemmings found their hideout and attacked the underlings, but discovered the rest of the group was dealt with by a mysterious person, and he picked Misaki's shoeprint at the scene. Lemmings probably wanted to give Takeru a proper explanation because he could not complete the order thanks to Jinba and his underlings were already offed by someone else, so he intruded the police station to search for this shoeprint, and it is a high chance that he followed these police officers of Comp-3 to Clarissa's bar.
Jinba is the guy who killed Misaki's parents. And as Takeru said he had been helped by Misaki's parents, it might be a revenge or somethings
May 18, 2023 2:09 PM
May 2021
again a really good episode ! the ost are insane ! Solitaire !! !I love you ! Lemmings always badass ! Pyro bug scary !! Polka et Saki so funny and badass !
May 19, 2023 2:32 AM

Feb 2021
Wow, that's a lot of fire in this episode :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 19, 2023 3:20 AM

Jun 2013
Probably the only time I'll ever like Misaki in this series. Perhaps a few times more in future episodes, who knows?

Best part was the twins seeing Suzuka. Btw, those twins look like Sakura and Syaoran from Tsubasa Chronicles to me idk why.
臭い-
May 19, 2023 11:42 AM
Nov 2007
The one has been surprisingly good I got to say, hidden gem for sure. Seems awfully underrated and underappreciated.
May 19, 2023 8:42 PM

Jul 2012
Polka's reaction when he saw the elegant Misaki is priceless =))

May 20, 2023 4:46 AM
Mar 2012
viperhc said:
This is a pretty good series so far but there's so much stuff going on that I'm also a little confused. I did get that the kids' older sister got burned to death and is the ghost that is hovering over them.

However, there are many questions I have that hopefully will get resolved as this series goes on, such as is Lemmings a good guy? Because in a previous episode it looks like he was trying to kidnap Misaki and now he's working with them? Or at least has a common enemy. Speaking of enemy, that fire bug guy that tried killing the kids was a fake and got killed by "real" bug people? Anyways, got other questions but I'll continue to watch and read the comments on these forums to get more of an understanding of what's going on.

This is classic Narita writing (Baccano, Durarara, Fate Strange Fake). Idk how to say it beside that if you don't like it, you might not enjoy this series.
May 20, 2023 8:41 AM

Apr 2011
Bibimbapski said:

Best part was the twins seeing Suzuka. Btw, those twins look like Sakura and Syaoran from Tsubasa Chronicles to me idk why.

Dunno about that. My first thought were Hansel and Gretel from Black Lagoon instead lol.
May 21, 2023 10:11 AM
Dec 2021
Great directing in this anime. Very "horror esque" with the vibes, mood and "jumpscares" though sometimes it misses instead of hitting. Great mystery, pretty interesting, decent action. Definitely the dark horse of the season.
May 23, 2023 7:39 AM
Jun 2021
Corpse god saved the two children. Lemmings works for the family and does the dirty work for them that explains why he tried to take Polka is the bar. It was not the real fire bug that was who killed the people in the family and the real one is actually a girl.
May 28, 2023 2:33 AM
Aug 2013
I love where it's going from here! And the last scene? HELL YES!
May 29, 2023 2:24 AM

Jul 2014
The level sure has improved. This episode gotta be the best so far, especially when the real fire breathing bug appeared
Jun 6, 2023 12:57 PM

May 2018
So that wasn't the real Fire Breathing Bug, very interesting
Jun 7, 2023 4:52 PM

Nov 2009
Dressed up Misaki is pretty cute.

Too bad we all know what's under all that cute...

And I guess Clarrisa back in episode 1 saying Polka is a "normal boy"... wasn't exactly correct...

Polka is a rich boy and surrounded by quite an amount of mysteries.

Also... OOF Suzuka...

What exactly hit her? that dude had lightning powers?

More and more superhumans are appearing... hmm...

(plus the ending... the real "fire bug"... is a little girl... Yup, totally didn't see that coming... (it's always the little girls, always))

___ ___ ___

LOL, Misaki scares the kids more than the actual killer... Misaki's crazy aura is just too obvious

___ ___ ___

And Lemmings appear again...

seriously... is this guy Daredevil?

___ ___ ___
amlgJun 7, 2023 5:07 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 19, 2023 7:30 PM
Oct 2015
ropiel said:
Like Durarara had Baccano cameos i thought the biker girl was Celty for a sec, got hyped for nothing man :(
Funny enough the girl obsessed with sharks seemed originally like a gawr gura referece, her original design seemed to have silver hair and also a blue hood and tail suit, anime might have removed it
Jul 4, 2023 1:44 AM

Feb 2022
Polka's father is a badass! And damn, the plot thickens...
Jul 8, 2023 3:52 PM

Feb 2014
wtf just happened in this episode? lol 
Jul 10, 2023 5:35 AM
Marz
Jul 2015
tropy and average
Sep 7, 2023 5:28 AM
Oct 2015
Again I like Lemmings, I will enjoy seeing where they go with the Character.
Nov 5, 2023 2:55 AM
πŸ₯Š CHAMPION πŸ₯Š

Apr 2016
The arsonist was just an imitator!
kekeke
Mar 16, 12:55 AM

Jul 2013
So these "calamities" can use magic?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2023

176 by fenderis »»
Sep 9, 4:44 AM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2023

49 by Yabasawa »»
Aug 27, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2023

90 by Shadoweminence-8 »»
Aug 21, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2023

105 by BlueSnow93 »»
Jun 19, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2023

54 by kejora »»
Apr 30, 3:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.