Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fire Force
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 27, 2020 7:17 AM

Jan 2019
Man this scene blew me away, it would be amazing if someone can turn this into a wallpaper engine live wallpaper

Sep 27, 2020 2:22 PM

Apr 2019
Another great episode. That scene with Burns and Joker in Nether was gorgeous.
Sep 27, 2020 11:10 PM

Jul 2016
The OP made me feel so excited for a three-way fight between Joker, Burns and Benimaru... kinda disappointed in that regard, not gonna lie. Anyways, that doesn't mean I found the whole exposition about the diary and Joker's relationship with Burns boring or something similar. In all honesty and despite the faults Fire Force has, I gotta admit I'm finding this whole mystery surrounding the origin of The Holy Sol Temple quite intriguing so far.
And as for the flashback with Joker and Burns, I gotta say that the sequence with them both being transported to the Adolla dimension was truly amazing, visually speaking. Absolutely loved how the studio implemented those 3D backgrounds and computer effects.

Now on a side note, the revelation about Yona being the one who possessed Raffles I's body and established the Empire's entire religion felt a bit too abrupt if I'm honest but that's one mystery less, I guess. Wasn't expecting his character to be so relevant tho.

Really nice episode overall. It seems Haijima is now the new focus of interest for Beni-J and the 8th. so I'm particularly looking forward to seeing what this new cour will bring. OP as well as Aimer's voice will be missed tho.

P.S.: To be frank, I really forgot about where the hell Lisa was so for a moment, I actually thought Vulcan had created a robot that looked exactly the same as his girl xD
Sep 28, 2020 5:23 AM

Aug 2019
Amazing episode, we see more of Joker's backstory excited for the episodes.
Sep 28, 2020 11:53 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm to think that Burns had such a deep connection with Joker though. Still that inferno that the two confronted back then sure was an interesting one. The revelation that came from the diary though sure was dark. An empire founded upon a lie huh. The fact that Burn's is also an ally was also surprising as well. Hmm Lisa actually looks nice in the uniform. Love how Konro just stated the mission to the church so casually to Shinra and the 8th though. Considering how deeply integrated Haijima industries is within the empire's society targeting them will not be easy. Quite curious seeing the president of such a large company play a old fashioned game boy. Overall an interesting ep that featured a excellent mix of revelation and team expansion via Raffle's dark reveal and Lisa's return and temp joining of the 8th. Haijima industries though looks just as sinister as imagined. They will be a tough nut to crack.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 29, 2020 4:03 PM

Jul 2013
Kinda underwhelming how the supposed big secret got revealed. I guess the ultimate question would be who or what the Evangelist really is. And ofc Lisa is there like I predicted. Typical shounen show.
Oct 1, 2020 8:59 AM

May 2009
Marinate1016 said:
David production with another 10/10 episode. I just want this studio to miss once.

They chickened out
Oct 1, 2020 10:51 AM

Jul 2017
The Joker and Company 7's Benimaru vs. Company 1's Captain Burns, but rather than a confrontation (of which most people wpould like to see the battle between Burns and Joker), both of them instead have a lot in common with their past with the Holy Sol Temple, and their Adolla Link which gave them a different POV.

Getting into the founder Raffies I in detail, more than just the creation of Amaterasu and the scriptures (which have become bread-and-butter for the Tokyo Empire), the whole ideal of in-built religion is unfathomable, yet can be believable to the masses (that unfortunately can't be traced towards the Evangelist and the White Clads).

Only one place left to investigate this fiasco: Haijima Industries, and this WILL BE BIG.

Back at Company 8, Lisa shows up in surprise, and pressing nipple boobs??? At least Liutenant Konro (with Shinmon) and Lisa's (restricted by Dr. Giovanni) help has gave them the road, but knowing that Haijima Industries is behind this, it's like searching for a needle in a haystack.

The closest person's Licht, but even that comes under fire for the amount of backlash that he faces against a huge corporation. What to do...

Next time: the Haijima Industries arc, it's a long-drawn one.
KANLen09Oct 1, 2020 10:58 AM
Oct 2, 2020 7:57 PM

Jan 2020
Well, they need to do a battle between Beni vs Joker Vs Burns as an spin off, i cannot believe it!

As already said, the animation in this cheaper is 10/10, the best for me in all the caps until now, the change of director served this series a lot, I am very glad they did it!!

Humans may have two eyes, but we can only see one thing
Don't use the scores to see an anime
ええい! なんでも やって やる
Oct 12, 2020 4:31 PM

Aug 2015
Lol I was hyped up to see Joker and Burns fight. But it was nice to see how they knew each other and how both of them got their powers.

Shinra with his little crush on Iris is pretty cute. Litch is still mysterious as ever but looks like we might get to see his past in the next few episodes maybe.

Looks like the next episode will be full of battles. Let's see if they are as good as the previous ones.
Nov 17, 2020 10:47 AM

Jul 2013
What happened to Burns and Joker was interesting. I loved the first half of the episode, idk cool seeing Burns Joker and Benimaru all in one scene.

Surprise! Lisa is back.

Licht is a wildcard.
Nov 20, 2020 8:14 PM

Dec 2013
The scene with Burns and Joker was definitely interesting. Even if they didn't actually fight.

I love how Iris had the exact same reaction as Shinra did when she saw Lisa.
Nov 24, 2020 3:12 PM

Apr 2013
haha fucking Burns all ready to go then Beni jumps in wanting a piece of the fight and Burns immediately chickens out, the way how he declined it lmao Joker felt as Cock blocked as everyone watching this show expecting them to fight.
But it was a fair choice since he was facing the famous Strongest Fire Soldier and was about to go against both Joker and Beni... wonder if he would take a 1 on 1 against Beni.
What was that Infernal sending Joker and Burns to Adolla even, yet another special Infernal... Whatever Adolla looked cool!
Shinra and Iris both wondering about Vulcan's latest creation lol Lisa is quite exquisite craftsmanship have to agree with Shinra there.
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Dec 6, 2020 1:23 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Man, I totally forgot how suspicious Viktor was.
Dec 21, 2020 11:31 PM

Aug 2019
Damn story just keeps getting better and better i swear, more reveal on the temple of Sol that links all the way back to it's origin with Raffles I and some mystery there, as well as the introduction to suspicion around one of the largest companies in the nation rn. The original diary of Raffles 1's wife showing suspicion already was interesting, as well as that small clip of that Evangelist literally admitting it was all a ploy from the beginning.

Sadly, no fight between Burns, Joker and Benimaru like in the op, but i guess makes sense, since they are all pretty much in the same boat rn, and i'm pretty sure if all 3 did a free for all, the entire building would have just exploded.
Burns and Joker's past revealed was really good, their connection through an adolla bursts was hella interesting, as well as the actual visuals of that realm were crazy. The three seem to now have a natural pact and somewhat joint goal, Joker gonna go off back into the shadows.

Knew litcht was sus, but damn didn't think he was this sus. Working for the company as a spy, but also biting the hand that feeds him? Dude might be a slight wild card himself. Company also has some shady shit happening inside it, experimenting on humans within, and not hesitating at offing Litcht if he try's any stunts.
Finally also get to see that kid in season 1 that actually survived a combustion from Rekka, was hoping they didn't just cut his story there and then. Excited to see what leads off from this next part.

Don't know how, but this anime can snap the mood so quickly and so well, one minute we are talking about the legitimacy of the national religion and a massive breakthrough about it, the next there's just lisa oppai and i'm like "oh ok" no complaining though.
Jan 13, 2021 12:48 PM

Mar 2015
Hah I like how Joker, Beni & Burns fight each other in the OP but then in the actual episode they just have a chat.
Feb 8, 2021 7:31 AM

Aug 2017
Except for the boring comedy attempt, it was a good episode. The opening trollled me since we don't have a three-way fight between Joker, Burns and Benimaru lol.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 30, 2021 7:01 PM

Nov 2010
Aw man, that was a let down. I was hoping for a Burns vs Joker skirmish at least. Oh well, it wont happen since they are all on the same side.

That latest creation thing with Lisa made me lol

Lisa looks nice even in short hair, but she was hot when it was longer IMO. hehe
Jun 13, 2021 11:47 AM
May 2020
that adolla link was beautifully animated, it really feel and looked like i was in another dimension
Jan 31, 2022 10:35 PM
Absolute Zenith

Mar 2016
The battle of the 3 beasts, Burns, Joker and Benimaru didn't happen at all. However, what we got is arguable even better. This is the first time the OP actually deceived us by showing something which turned out to not happen. When these 3 discuss the entire truth behind the Sol Temple, many things are revealed, one, in particular, being that the Sol Temple really is nothing more than a figurehead for the White-Clad Evangelist, one of the member, Yona turns out to be the one that has impersonated Rafles 1 for all this time. If not for Burns' personal investigation, he would never have found Rafles I wive diary which hold some incredibly monumental information.

The secrets of the Sol Temple and its religion have been unravelled. And while they do not serve more than just being the organization founded under the White-Clad's ideals and beliefs, it does still serve as moral support for the citizens of the Empire, so I guess it's fine for the Temple and Religion to stick around, after all, the assassins squad they've accumulated and trained are all slaughtered, as far as I know. They're weaker than pretty much all 3rd generations we've seen from the Fire Force.

The next arc delves into the Haijima Industry. If there's one thing that's certain is that while Governments can only grow so big, companies and corporations are constantly exponential in their growth. Fighting a singular organizational body like the Sol Temple is easy, fighting against a conglomerate organization, not so much...
Jun 5, 2022 1:15 PM

May 2020
Plot got thicker, and definitely looking forward to more of these mysteries. And boy i feel cheated, we didn't get all three of them fighting each other:(

Also stupid red-haired Lisa is back.
Aug 13, 2022 6:30 AM

Apr 2013
Seems like Burns is kinda on their side, for now... and he seems quite scared of Shinmon lol
I forgot about Lisa switching sides, I thought she was still with the Evangelist. I don't mind the hot redhead getting more screentime though haha
Jan 8, 2023 9:01 AM

Nov 2020
Joker is a man full of misteries.
May 10, 2:16 AM
Dec 2022
Looks like Haijima Industries is the next place to do some snooping around.
Yesterday, 5:33 PM

Jun 2008
1st half - A gathering of husbandos for the story's most interesting part.

2nd half - Dumb fanservice again. Lisa best girl still

watching, waiting, commiserating
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2020

123 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
Yesterday, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jul 24, 2020

117 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
Oct 6, 1:30 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2020

105 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
Oct 6, 1:23 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

_MushiRock11_ - Jul 3, 2020

140 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
Oct 6, 1:20 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2020

188 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
Oct 6, 1:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.