Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 9, 2016 6:32 AM

Nov 2011
I expected a more brilliant clash between Longarm and the Relic Black, I'm a little disappointed, but intrigued by the enemy's move, there is something underneath, I'm sure. It was interesting narrative during the disappearance of Yukina, not just how they resolved the matter of his departure, I was expecting a more plausible excuse, and no hint of the alien from Ken? A little disappointed. Drawings and animations good, I hope the next episode is more exciting.

hithummah said:
ReaperCreeper said:
I love Yukina's pouty faces

This show so far

LOL ! X°°D
Jun 9, 2016 7:00 AM
Mar 2012
Mystery man says father's gone.
What courtesty yes please get in the damn robot lol.
Cameraman lives another day.
Good fight. Villain mech was really ugly, but cool use of dam structure for higher ground, til he slipped.
Jun 9, 2016 8:02 PM

Oct 2008
Another cool fight!
LOL again on those two, streaming and risking being blown to bits by an anti-surface missiles!
So Yukina's dad isn't is a humanoid tranfrormed being but still has an instinct of putting-up a headband gauze to Yukina.
Yukina decides again to pilot even though at first she strongly disagrees.
So this time the human-alien like is surrendurring but not suicide fishy if you ask me!
4/5.

Jun 11, 2016 3:39 AM

Dec 2015
I'm rather disappointed with what was Yukina's problem with piloting. When she stated it, I was like "what?! that was it??".
The ennemy didn't explode himself! Now we will have informations. Or he will make some publicity for his people.

4/5

The camera guy and his friend will serve as comic characters, surviving every battlefield they sneak in, thanks to impossible odds?

"Get in the damn robot" Is it really a good translation? It feels more like a missplaced reference to this EVA internet saying.
Rei_IIIJun 11, 2016 3:43 AM
Jun 11, 2016 5:34 PM

Feb 2013
He's more machine now than man.

Nice idea, firing those missiles.
Jun 14, 2016 8:01 PM

Nov 2015
Ouma and Yukina are cute together they make a good team. Also the fight was good

Jun 21, 2016 1:41 PM
Jun 2016
[quote=Rorek]
Wrsty said:
I'm really loving Yukina and Ouma rn

Same here, the only problem is that many romances in anime never come full circle.
Jun 23, 2016 2:10 PM

Feb 2015
as usual, it was an enjoyable episode with the action. i really enjoyed watching the action. but again, the fight looked unfair to me. not only the enemy has 4 arms and 3 swords, there are 5 enemy coming at them at the same times. i'm glad they didn't get taken to space tho....

the enemy surrender....
looking foward for the next episode.
Jul 2, 2016 4:21 AM

Jan 2012
One of the worst animes ever with lamest character looks
Jan 9, 2017 5:32 AM

Mar 2015
Yay Yukina did what Shinji wouldn't and got into the mecha!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 3, 2017 3:25 AM
Jun 2013
seems like we will be learning more about yukinas pops. Also starting to feel bad for red head band guy he fighting a losing battle lol. Well I guess all the aliens are human looking and we caught one. Looks like we will maybe find out background on them.
Jul 25, 2017 3:01 AM
Aug 2014
Those aliens aren't much of a threat are they. And in a plot twist Yukina is piloting the mecha again.
Apr 9, 2018 2:49 AM

Dec 2012
Dat Dios mio!
Made her go to sleep.
They found her.
Akagi wants to runaway with her. lol
Akagi got dropped.
LMAO at Yukina saying all people do is order her to get in the damn robot.
LMAO at the missile flying at Akagi.
Surrender?
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 21, 2018 7:12 AM

Jul 2013
I thought I'f hate that guy who likes Yukina cause I usually hate his type, third-wheel who likes the main girl type, but I kinda like him lol he's really trying hard. Anyway, now they have captured one of the aliens, time to waterboard this mofo.
Mar 28, 2019 8:51 PM
Nov 2018
Well, dear me - allow me to be critically concise and to the point. The episode before this Kenno - where he is, his development in the relationship with Yukina. THEN! (i'm writing this ofc being well aware most of you have seen or re-watch like most of us myself included) so THEN! we come to this ep and - it literally sent spine tingling nerves through me when Kenno just simply and so courteously said more or less along the lines of "it's ok Yukina you don't have to get in the mukuro, and thank you with the bow ofc" Yukina's reaction. BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO above levels of 9000. If anyone understands or appreciates this anime in the same way I do please reply. I - quite honestly can't bring myself past this episode like I "CAAAAAAAAN'T" because it gave me that incredible wealth of emotion and such energy. like damnnnnnn this episode blew me outta the water. still to this day I can't get past this episode I constantly go back to like ep 5-6 then watch it till 9 and just rewatch ep 9 like a million and one times because of the intensity of emotions and the character development like DAYUMN!
Mar 28, 2019 8:54 PM
Nov 2018
tsjustmeedudee said:
Well, dear me - allow me to be critically concise and to the point. The episode before this Kenno - where he is, his development in the relationship with Yukina. THEN! (i'm writing this ofc being well aware most of you have seen or re-watch like most of us myself included) so THEN! we come to this ep and - it literally sent spine tingling nerves through me when Kenno just simply and so courteously said more or less along the lines of "it's ok Yukina you don't have to get in the mukuro, and thank you with the bow ofc" Yukina's reaction. BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO above levels of 9000. If anyone understands or appreciates this anime in the same way I do please reply. I - quite honestly can't bring myself past this episode like I "CAAAAAAAAN'T" because it gave me that incredible wealth of emotion and such energy. like damnnnnnn this episode blew me outta the water. still to this day I can't get past this episode I constantly go back to like ep 5-6 then watch it till 9 and just rewatch ep 9 like a million and one times because of the intensity of emotions and the character development like DAYUMN!

1. quoting myself - like the cool kids do
2. even tho I know the forum rules, even tho I only have these two posts. Don't any of you spoil it for me. Because I will forever be stuck in my infinite loop of 5-6--9 lmfao and thank you anime heavenly lords :).
Oct 16, 2019 4:19 AM

Jul 2016
chobentys said:
Yay Yukina did what Shinji wouldn't and got into the mecha!

And yet is still a weaker character than Shinji...

I still hate the fact they need two pilots for some stupid reason.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2016

107 by JVskunkape »»
May 25, 1:31 AM

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

142 by JVskunkape »»
May 23, 5:26 AM

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

66 by lisalosthername »»
Apr 24, 2023 3:24 AM

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

46 by L01MK »»
Feb 3, 2023 3:50 PM

» 5 Years Anniversary Event

bastek66 - May 11, 2021

1 by Cabron »»
Mar 26, 2022 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.